Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

The True Origin Of The Word Alcohol Will Shock You - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The True Origin Of The Word Alcohol Will Shock You (1047 Views)

The Two Apple I Bought Today. The Price Shock Me / What is the true situation of rice in Nigeria? How much does it cost? / 4 Nigerian Foods With Foreign Origin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Origin Of The Word Alcohol Will Shock You by HallaDaTruth: 3:39pm On Aug 07, 2018
Have you ever wondered where the word alcohol comes from ? after this you might not touch a bottle again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1jGCkv8RNM
Re: The True Origin Of The Word Alcohol Will Shock You by hisgrace090: 3:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
Don't be deceived by the name.
Re: The True Origin Of The Word Alcohol Will Shock You by oyatz(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2018
Alcohol is Arabic in origin
Re: The True Origin Of The Word Alcohol Will Shock You by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2018
This is old news to me.

The moment you get drunk, you become frequency match with lower vibration beings who share space in your body. Most of the thoughts, imagination etc, at that time is not really yours but generated by beings on that resonance frequency.

Alcohol is demonic, and since Earth is owned by the Lord of the demons, it has to be legalized so many people can get possessed.

Why do you think they stigmatize and ban cannabis which is an organic plant that deprograms the mind control programs in the human system yet Alcohol of different brands are promoted ?

The answer comes from knowing the real Truth.

If you can answer the following questions below and you are sure are not lied to, then you are what you are:

1. What are you ?
2. Where are you ?

To the second question, I can confidently state that we are told that this planet is Earth, but I know this place is a different place. Everything is a Lie.

When you figure out what you are and where you are, you might have a heart break.
Re: The True Origin Of The Word Alcohol Will Shock You by OriflameNIG: 3:04pm On Aug 16, 2018
Wow quite revealing
Re: The True Origin Of The Word Alcohol Will Shock You by OriflameNIG: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
Lalasticlala ,tjskii, missyB3, seun why hasn't this topic gotten to the front page. if it's about bobrisky, it will quickly get to the front page

(1) (Reply)

Bat Meat To Make Meal / Is It Safe To Eat This Meat? / Tie And Dye (kampala Or Adire) Materials.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.