Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Hello - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Hello (665 Views)

Hello The World... How Can We Travel With Train To Usa / Hello / Hello? I'm On The Plane... Mobile Phone Use Cleared For Take-off On Virgin Jets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hello by agoba1: 9:25am On Jun 21, 2010
hello
whats going on , i asked a significant question but no answer was given,  my question again

have  received my cas letter and am about to apply for the uk student visa, in making the initial aplication to the school  i used my first degree result ie the statement of result and my waec and IELTS  certificates but on my cas letter it  simply say's document used in carry out assessment for eligibility is just my IELTS Result, does this mean i need not bother about the the others, I mean like my first degree and WAEC stuff and transcript ?

NOTE\: MY CAS letter simply states '' document used in carry out assessment for eligibility is my IELTS Result'' anyone answer pls. one and only.
Re: Hello by justwise(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2010
agoba1:

hello
whats going on , i asked a significant question but no answer was given, my question again
have received my cas letter and am about to apply for the uk student visa, in making the initial aplication to the school i used my first degree result ie the statement of result and my waec and IELTS certificates but on my cas letter it simply say's document used in carry out assessment for eligibility is just my IELTS Result, does this mean i need not bother about the the others, I mean like my first degree and WAEC stuff and transcript ?

NOTE\: MY CAS letter simply states '' document used in carry out assessment for eligibility is my IELTS Result'' anyone answer pls. one and only.

Use all the documents that you used when applying for the course.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know That You Want To Go To Uk By November. / Qatar 5yrs Work Permit / Any Nigerian In Paris France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.