Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education (17025 Views)

Femi Otedola To Cover Victor Olaotan’s Medical Bills / Megabyte: Otedola Has Paid My School Fee For This Session / How Femi Otedola Met Megabyte Before Awarding Him Scholarship - Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:47pm On Aug 07, 2018
Nigerian businessman, entrepreneur, philanthropist, and chairman of Forte Oil PLC, Femi Otedola has decided to sponsor a street up and coming rapper, megabyte’s education all through the university. He shared this news over an instagram post.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

Watch Video Below:

https://zenithnaija.com/billionaire-femi-otedola-adopts-street-rapper-megabyte-as-his-own-son-video/

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 07, 2018
Congrats to the street rapper.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by amaniro: 10:09pm On Aug 07, 2018
This guy covered the news paper once . I believe his gon places

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 08, 2018
This is laudable.

To get money for this life sweet die!

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by Tamarapetty(f): 12:32am On Aug 08, 2018
Lemme gan stand in one corner and start rapping biko

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by Mrop(m): 4:55am On Aug 08, 2018
cheesy
Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by OKorowanta: 6:25am On Aug 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Lemme gan stand in one corner and start rapping biko

Lol
You are 93 years late for the game...

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by slimpoppa(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2018
Congratulations.... BTW, how many Megabytes?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by YurFatHer: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2018
oh boi, that boy don automatically blow be dat o. lemme jus goan be his producer.
Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by phlamesG: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2018
Oluwa Send my helper to me ooo
Lord of mercy open my wayyy
Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by BruncleZuma: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2018
grin grin grin grin

I pray his family doesn't start diabolical dramas ala Segun Wire.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by dotcomnamename: 9:51am On Aug 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by splmosixx(m): 9:52am On Aug 08, 2018
G
Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by Opinionated: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2018
Better, we don't want wacky lines.
Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by cescky(m): 9:54am On Aug 08, 2018
Ok..
Silence is a golden sir...
Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 08, 2018
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by tstx(m): 9:55am On Aug 08, 2018
Opinionated:
Education has nothing to do with wacky lines in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by TDonald: 9:56am On Aug 08, 2018
After the university education, what next

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by tstx(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2018
Sweet
Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by tstx(m): 9:56am On Aug 08, 2018
Opinionated:
Education has nothing to do with wacky lines in Nigeria

Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by sacajawea: 9:57am On Aug 08, 2018
Hehehe when you think of it when you really think of it
You come to realise that Kylie Jenner is Richer than the whole Otedola Empire Cuppy and their family with Mr Eazi Combined undecided undecided kiss kiss
Funny World

6 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by miqos02(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Cool
Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by ngwababe(f): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2018
Otedola with the money
Mega for the school

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by Sijo01(f): 10:00am On Aug 08, 2018
Nice one
Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by stano2(m): 10:08am On Aug 08, 2018
I'm Gigabytes.. Otedola i also need a sponsor
Re: Femi Otedola To Sponsor Rapper Megabyte Education by Yomit71(m): 10:09am On Aug 08, 2018
sacajawea:
Hehehe when you think of it when you really think of it
You come to realise that Kylie Jenner is Richer than the whole Otedola Empire Cuppy and their family with Mr Eazi Combined undecided undecided kiss kiss
Funny World
sorry, when you think of it that Alakija is richer than all the igbo Amala combine grin

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zamar, Runtown's Son's 1st Birthday Photos / D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. / Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.