Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,042 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:15 PM

D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. (17105 Views)

Timaya, Skales & Patoranking Attend Winners Chapel Shiloh 2014 / Man Gives Testimony In Church After Madrid El Clasico Victory / Late Students Kneeling In-Front Of Bowen Chapel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by beeyodun(f): 4:25pm On Nov 26, 2007
I must confess i was so shocked to see d'banj mount the altar to give his testimony, i didnt even know the guy goes to church. The testimony was about the award he just won.
guyz let me hear your veiws on this.
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by stefykarl: 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2007
U ARE HAPPY HE CAME TO YOUR CHURCH AND YOU WANT US TO KNOW U HAVE SEEN HIM IN REAL LIFE AND MAYBE U TOUCHED HIM RIGHT?
YEAH YEAH YEAH, HE CAME TO UR CHURCH AND SO WAT?
HE SHLD NOT GO AND GIVE THANKS GIVING. LET HIM GO TO THE MOSQUE
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by beeyodun(f): 4:41pm On Nov 26, 2007
my dear stop beefing, i saw it on screen so u can save ur breath
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by stefykarl: 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2007
i didnt ask for ur explanation pls, so hold it for those dat want to know.
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by beeyodun(f): 5:13pm On Nov 26, 2007
playa haters just keep hating. na me talk say make u no dey go hurch
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by smile4kenn(m): 8:19pm On Nov 26, 2007
so what is our business and what do you want us to do? i hope your pastor knows the kind of songs he sings before letting him climb ur holy altar.
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by uchetobi(f): 9:16am On Nov 28, 2007
undecided
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by ojoagefu(f): 10:12am On Nov 28, 2007
[
stefykarl:

You ARE HAPPY HE CAME TO YOUR CHURCH AND YOU WANT US TO KNOW You HAVE SEEN HIM IN REAL LIFE AND MAYBE You TOUCHED HIM RIGHT?
YEAH YEAH YEAH, HE CAME TO UR CHURCH AND SO WAT?
HE SHLD NOT GO AND GIVE THANKS GIVING. LET HIM GO TO THE MOSQUE
na wa o you guys are just too jealous for my liking.the poor guy just posted a topic and asked for your views not critisism.abeg take it easy o cos i hear say guys no dey quarel but this stefykarl guy am sure really knows how to do just that,take it easy o you are a guy not a girl.
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by zimba315(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2007
ask they've said pls dont hate it just fun
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by trendy(f): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2007
It;s A good thing he gave the testimony @ least
he is not the first artiste to win the award(s)
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by youngdigi(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2007
@smile4kenn, since when did it become ur job to judge another man's doing? wat he does is btw him and God and should not be ur concern to discuss what he does and determine if the pastor should let him give a testimony or not
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by anusule(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2007
o boy!! i am laughing my ass out here!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

thank God for dbanj, o!!! at least he gives honour to whom honour is due.
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by epot: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2007
The man rock body with semi nude girls and later give thanx to God abi he think say God go smile give am.I wonder y dem allow am climb the podium
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by aPr: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2007
WE ARE ALL SINNERS AT LEAST WE DO WORSE THINGS IN OUR CLOSETS
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by MrInfo1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 04, 2007
aPr:

WE ARE ALL SINNERS AT LEAST WE DO WORSE THINGS IN OUR CLOSETS AND STILL BEHAVE AS IF WE ARE SAINTS WE DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE ANOTHER MAN. i KNOW HIS FATHER IS ONE OF THE TOP OFFICIALS OF WINNERS CHAPEL OTA
like wot
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by onyekang1(f): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2007
gud enuf he was grateful to God
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by fire4fire: 7:38pm On Dec 06, 2007
The guy must have said " No lontin, FELE,Kokolets" grin grin, Well he have a right to thank God.Everyone does!!!!!!!
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by jennyjatt: 1:18pm On May 22, 2008
do not judge
u don't all know d'banj in person
he may turn out to be a nice dude.
we all have a right to thank God
and we all have our different ways of serving him
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by obiem(m): 1:50pm On May 22, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin I can imagine what he must have said: FILE DON'T TOUCH DAT TIN AND ALL THE KOKOLETS IN THE HOUSE,   i must say here it's quir ridiculous( 4give me) embarassed
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by buzyDiva(f): 1:56pm On May 22, 2008
wonder wat the testimony was about?
how he overcame pre-marital sex? grin
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by ginky: 1:50pm On Jul 31, 2009
Please oh,stop insulting D'banj.Many people are behaving like they are all saints.
Stop judging him.Atleast,he does not pretend like some other artists.
Remember:every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by GEW: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2009
ginky:

Please oh,stop insulting D'banj.Many people are behaving like they are all saints.
Stop judging him.Atleast,he does not pretend like some other artists.
Remember:every saint has a past and [b]every sinner has a future.[/b]
you mean as in permanent residence in hell?
i am all for testimony but people should stop mocking God by living like the diabolical one mondays to saturdays and going to church on sunday. the church may give you its platform i wish the church can also write names in Gods book of life

the bible says -2 TIMOTHY 2:19 says
19 But God’s truth stands firm like a foundation stone with this inscription: “The Lord knows those who are his,”[a] and “All who belong to the Lord must turn away from evil.
new living translation

19But the firm foundation of (laid by) God stands, sure and unshaken, bearing this seal (inscription): [b]The Lord knows those who are His, and, Let everyone who names [himself by] the name of the Lord give up all iniquity and stand aloof from it.(B)
amplified
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by sley4life(m): 5:45pm On Jul 31, 2009
there is nothing new in giving testimony
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by Kokomicine(m): 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2009
Guys! guys!! wot's ur beef? my bro. only went 2 church for a testimony, he didn't go there 2 perform, afterall no be God create am? the holy Book says ''thou shall not judge so u would not be judged''. no long thing!!!
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2009
Interestin.
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by Meyour: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2009
well he is made of church, so if he goes bak he is not making a mistake, all sinners are welcome inm the house of the Lord.
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by mbulela: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2009
sharia in the church.
even in the church, there is 'man know man'.
after all Gbenga Daniel and Obasonjo have preached at Reedemed in recent times.
i will leave it at that.
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by FAIDATH: 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2009
Haba, oga fun yin o! D-BANJ is a winners chapel member, do not jugde him, 'cos you shall all be jugde.
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by ShadyDeal(m): 11:13am On Nov 17, 2009
D'Banj smokes igbo. Abuses 'kokolets'. Now he is on the altar. Hugh Hefner, oya enter the Winners chapel closest to you. We need you to give testimonies about your exploits.
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by wunmilyn(f): 1:01pm On Nov 17, 2009
Wat are u people saying,
so u mean its a crime to give a testimony or u wat to say all those dat are giving testimonies in the church are all saints or wat?

for the fact that he knows  his fame and fortunes is not by his own might but by the help nd grace of God,
he has every cause to thank God.
of course we av people dat are far better than him in dis country that are walking up and down the street, looking for producers, trying to explore their talent.
and there are even some that he met in the industry dat he has moved ahead them.
u are now saying he shouldn't thank.

who are u people to judge or condemn him?

@poster,
i like his courage, he has shown how grateful he his to God.
unlike some hypocrites and bad belle people wey dey yan rubbish here.
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by kingchild(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2009
oya sope tie sope tie
emi gangan mo sope temio
dbang just dey do him own ope
you dey beef
i pity you, may be GOD sabi am pass you sef.

next testimony.
Re: D'banj Gives Testimony In Winners Chapel Ota. by Orilee9ice(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2009
@ king-child, i agree with u jare, i like that song 2,

Dbanj is singing, suddenly all the pple are talkin'bout me, suddenly all of dem are calling me, ori yato so'ri, complete di rest oh! wink cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kcee Wants To Stay Relevant Because His Career Is Dead- Harrysong's Manager / Okwy Chukwujekwu "Main Bossman’s Burial Date Announced By AGN / Throwback Photo Of Seyi Law's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.