Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,427 members, 7,830,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini (23605 Views)

Davido Replies Troll Who Questioned When He Plans To Sell Out An 80,000 Capacity / Speed Darlington And Teni Reconcile Months After He Questioned Her Sexuality / Simi Replies Lady Who Questioned Adekunle Gold Over 'Kelegbe Megbe' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2018
@YomzzyBlog.com

Former Big Brother Naija Housemate, Debie Rise was actually not in the mood for a non-fan.

A non-fan questioned her for putting on bikini in new photos she shared saying:

"I tot ur parents are psts"

Debie Rise replied saying:

"Meaning I should wear "native" to the beach?"

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/debie-rises-savage-response-to-fan-who.html

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by YomzzyDBlogger: 9:06am On Aug 08, 2018
Mind your business song is currently trending grin

Visit here for more >> http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/08/debie-rises-savage-response-to-fan-who.html

4 Likes

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 08, 2018
angry

I am seeing her camel toe. It's not that bulky

1 Like

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 08, 2018
Good response...

5 Likes

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:23am On Aug 08, 2018
Debie that reply is savage...You for wear agbada grin grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:24am On Aug 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

these your eyes can see the future...imagine u seeing wat odas can't see

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by tstx(m): 9:33am On Aug 08, 2018
lol... i love witty girls

2 Likes

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by tstx(m): 9:34am On Aug 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Please see into my future..... Abeg.

8 Likes

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 08, 2018
Please what's savage about that response?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by Tamarapetty(f): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2018
No savagery found

2 Likes

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by HypocriticalMod: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin lai lai, people can't mind their business in this country.

1 Like

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by hisexcellency34: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
lf I have my way, I will slap the fan on her behalf

1 Like

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by Nonyofor35: 12:37pm On Aug 08, 2018
This babe dry pass crayfish, no front no back no side, I wonder what will turn me on there

2 Likes

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by RealNaijaQuin: 12:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
I don't see anything savagery in the reply, just a mere comment
BB NAija people too like attention
na wa o

Meanwhile,
Please apply for this art competition now before the deadline!
Over N500,000 to be won

2 Likes

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by izzy4shizzy(m): 12:42pm On Aug 08, 2018
Me looking for the beach in the picture

12 Likes

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by viaco(m): 12:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lmao, that can also mean, "I thought your parents are pests" We can never know with all these people shortening words grin

Check my signature for affordable 500GB hard drive with case, pouch and usb 3.0 cable

1 Like

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 08, 2018
angry

3 Likes

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by Uglymugg: 12:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Tamarapetty:
No savagery found

Alero3Arubi:
Please what's savage about that response?
See them. Women. This is enough to conclude her reply was savage.
Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by Enoch07: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
Some people sha
Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by mustafa006: 2:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
someone should borrow me eyeglass, I can't see the beach
Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by Chapelbeatz(m): 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Emmmmmmmmm sorry ooooooo ah no see the beach ooooooooo
Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by loverboys: 2:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
People will nt jst mind their business

1 Like

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by Rachelose(f): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
undecided
FortifiedCity:
angry

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by Rachelose(f): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
i cant find it on her chest. where did u see it?
FortifiedCity:
angry

Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by sochey(f): 4:14pm On Aug 08, 2018
Nonyofor35:
This babe dry pass crayfish, no front no back no side, I wonder what will turn me on there
Beauty plus brain my brother

With love too wink
Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by wizjid69: 4:29pm On Aug 08, 2018
Wonderful response!
Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by mezarddinny: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2018
total crap..... funniest thing is she is known because people decided not to mind their businesses, if everyone did, only the contestants relatives would watch BBN

this naija celebs need to understand that and stop telling people to mind their business, the only reason you still have a sizeable pocket is because they choose not to mind their business
Re: Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini by donoro(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos / J Martins Fights Show Promoters In United States (Video) / Reekado Banks Features In His First Nollywood Movie. Spotted On A Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.