Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos (23596 Views)

I'm Leaving Nigeria To Togo- Chizoba Nwokoye's PA Who Stole Her Valuables Speaks / Clem Ohameze Attacked In Uyo, Robbed Of His Money, Phones & Injured (Photos) / Alex Unusual Robbed, Valuables Taken (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by damiloladuke: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2018
Former contestant of the just concluded season of Big Brother Naija, Khloe robbed of her personal belongings at her house, she claimed via one of her social media profiles.

The reality TV star and entrepreneur took to her Snapchat on Sunday 7, 2018 where she wrote about her ordeal in the hands of the said robber.

"So someone broke into my house to take away all my gadgets and some other things. I'm in actual tears. Lord," she wrote.

The reality star is yet to confirm if she has reported the robbery to the police or not.

Prior to this unfortunate incident, Khloe had everything to be thankful for as she was gifted with a car by former Nigeria football international, Obafemi Martins.

The reality TV show star made this known in an Instagram post where she showed gratitude to the Shanghai Greenland Shenhua striker. The brand new car is a brand new Toyota Camry 2014 car and white in colour.

https://lailasnews.com/khloe-robbed-of-her-valuables-in-her-house-in-lagos

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by hollawahlay(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2018
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by GOFRONT(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
shocked

Chaii....sorry. You can still phone Obagoal to replace those gadgets....

He has done it before....

50 Likes

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Abjay97(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
was the car gifted to you by obafemi martins robbed too? lets know where to begin investigation

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2018
None of my business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Waakanda: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2018
Kpele... It is well cool
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by AutoSpaNg: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
people should stop robbing others of thier valuables.
with that been said, these are the three ways to prevent buglars and thieves from breaking into your house.
1. try to prevent too many odd young people from loitering around your houses, call the police if you can't handle this on your own.
2. make sure your house is perfectly buglar proofed
3. Those of you living in Abuja, FCT that have place value on their vehicle should bring in their vehicle to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair Facility for a specialized computer based diagnostics followed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle. Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at close to Next Cash n Carry Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
living for the gram gone wrong ode

9 Likes

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2018
Beware of thieves.
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
eh yh ..... sniper is #50 ..

....when you will display all your fake life on SM....

again sniper is #50...

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by echelons(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
They'll take nothing.
Not that you wear undies sha, so what's there to take.
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by gbengalite(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2018

1 Like

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by megafone: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2018
Same girl that was bleeped on live TV?

1 Like

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2018
shocked

she needs a new car cheesy
check my signature I buy Gift Card and Bitcoin

1 Like

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by miqos02(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2018
Sorri
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Richdad50(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
He who stays near a rotten thing must see flies.
Never expose your stuff to the public. You will only attract thieves. I hope yu learn from this

1 Like

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by holluphemydavid(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
She will get dem replaced by obafemi Martins he is there for her

3 Likes

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by niggi4life(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2018
Sorry, but hope you are not using style to beg obafemi martins for more things ooo

Cos most of all these girls, once u just drop for dem, na format to collect anoda one dem go dey find

11 Likes

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by itzprezy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2018
You know how many times agbero don rob me for broad daylight for phc I no complain
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by okerekeikpo: 3:25pm On Oct 08, 2018
Just because someone dashed her push and start car last week they now want to go and collect it from her, afonjas are very wicked,this bonga fish is very unlucky

1 Like

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by MrOpp(m): 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
Lier, the hoe is looking for sympathizers
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Originality007: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
shocked what does she have that dey are robbing?
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by Arushe23: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2018
No worries...
OBA WILL COME THROUGH FOR YOU....
NA YOUR WAY...
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by mmadu5(m): 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2018
She just need more money from obafemi
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by seankay(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2018
What if she robbed herself cos she know she has a big God?
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by dapsoneh: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2018
Obafemi martins, oya come and donate oo

2 Likes

Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by carzola(m): 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2018
Advance begging technics

We know it all...

Aunty bring police report not tears
Re: Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos by KosyJerry(m): 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2018
When you rent an apartment in Oshodi... what do you expect??

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija's Alex Replies Non-fan Who Said She Is Trying To Emulate Cee-c / Reekado Banks Features In His First Nollywood Movie. Spotted On A Movie Set / Davido Dedicates ‘Chioma My Lover’ Song To His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.