Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,951 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits (21037 Views)

Lilian Esoro And Her Lookalike, Uju Fanta Meet / Paul Okoye, His Wife & Twin Kids Step Out In Native Outfits For Cultural Day / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by NaijaCelebrity: 10:31am On Aug 08, 2018
Over the weekend Nollywood actress and mother of one, Lilian Esoro steps out with her lovely mother for a wedding.

The actress took to her Instagram page to share some photo of herself with her mother rocking Native outfit to a party.

See photos below...

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/08/08/actress-lilian-esoro-steps-out-with-her-mother/

4 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by Tamarapetty(f): 10:32am On Aug 08, 2018
Ok
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by Babiod: 10:34am On Aug 08, 2018
see the mama face she go tough o buh she fine.Beauty runs in their blood.

17 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 10:35am On Aug 08, 2018
Beautiful mama. Beautiful people.
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by Cholls(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
Babiod:
see the mama face she go tough o buh she fine.Beauty runs in their blood.

2 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by TroublemakerPro: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
V

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by Kranmoly25: 1:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by goldtooth: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
smiley
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by izzy4shizzy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2018
Bb
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by Yinxies(f): 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Beauties

I can design a functional website for your business in 3days with only 25k... Check my siggy
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by Naijawebmaster: 1:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mum kinda looks like Adunni Ade.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by inyenejo(m): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
WOW! BEAUTIFUL... GOD PUNISH APC MAYETTI ALLAH TERRORISTS PARTY

3 Likes

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by 2nattie(m): 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Mum kinda looks like Adunni Ade.

I thought so too

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by 2nattie(m): 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Mum kinda looks like

My thought too. Beautiful ladies
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by Mavor: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2018
I am more interested in the lady on the right.
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by oluwashola4me(m): 2:04pm On Aug 08, 2018
yuguvamami:
Learn to create BADDASS Designs - Start Your Graphics Design Training NOW!

What You Get!

? Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
? Refreshments/Lunch meals during breaks
? Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
? Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

No link or whatsoever to
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by Lilimax(f): 2:07pm On Aug 08, 2018
Beautiful people wink
The picture is Incomplete without her sister Esther Esoro Onyemaenu smiley
Saw her last Sunday in the church with the same Aso-ebi

1 Like

Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 08, 2018
Cute mom
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by bababodmas(m): 2:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
Chi59:
Cute mom
Just like you.....tank God.... I have finally found my lost rib..lol
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by boyjo: 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2018
This simply menas Lilian is going to age well? Where are all those Nairaland Future Human Beauty Forecasters?
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by gwama: 4:58pm On Aug 08, 2018
The girl has bleached her complexion, the mother too and both have their hands and feet like roasted plantains grin grin grin
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by enoch273: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
And this is news? PMB ve been rocking native since inception and ruling us into oblivion and it has never made the headlines.
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by fynlola: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2018
okay
Re: Lilian Esoro And Her Mother Step Out In Native Outfits by Ifeshyne(f): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
This isn’t her mum but her friend Juju’s mum (The lady at the right in the first picture)

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Wows In New Chic Photos / Photo Of Harrysong Wearing Makeup / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 54th Birthday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.