Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,244 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (41797 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 16th Anniversary Of Surviving 2005 Sosoliso Plane Crash / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery (photos) / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Winneygirl(f): 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
thorpido:
She's got something g to live for.

By the way,what happened to the other survivor?

Her injury from the crash was minor.
I remember she had her wedding ceremony a short while after the crash then. I'd like to believe she's doing alright.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by SURElee(f): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2018
thorpido:
She's got something g to live for.

By the way,what happened to the other survivor?

That other lady survivor the P.A to Bimbo Odukoya that survived got married after recovery, but she has been quiet. You know the way this country is, if it were other countries, they would have been invited on television shows like Oprah, Ellen ,ABC america etc to recount what happened before and after the crash, but for our Obodo naija, no interviews, even black box investigation all swept under the carpet, people just die and human lives are not valued.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by Tunagee(m): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
may Allah incapacitate you so you will be better than me... tozo

U dey craze!!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by OyiOtukpo: 11:27pm On Aug 08, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
like ur Father
At least I have a father. You...
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:16am On Aug 09, 2018
OyiOtukpo:

At least I have a father. You...
are u sure u have s father or that old witch is deceiving you
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery by ujuvals: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2018
ELKHALIFAISIS:
the way he disfigured ur left ball right

No, the way he disfigured ur father's left ball. Zoo candidate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Wades In As Stella Dimoko-Korkus Calls Out Linda Ikeji For Theft! / Ubi Franklin And Davido Hang Out In Houston / Tekno Chills With Rapper Drake In VIP Section Of The Canadian Rapper’s Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.