Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,852 members, 7,855,522 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:46 AM

Linda Ikeji Former Bf Blast Her Pregnancy With A Song, Wizkid Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Former Bf Blast Her Pregnancy With A Song, Wizkid Reacts (2341 Views)

Princess Shyngle Shares After Sex Video With Lover, Fans Blast Her (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Twerking While Performing On Stage, Nigerians Blast Her / Braless Lady Twerks To Naira Marley's 'Opotoyi', Nigerians Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Former Bf Blast Her Pregnancy With A Song, Wizkid Reacts by poundsanddollars(f): 1:01pm On Aug 08, 2018
Linda Ikeji and her pregnancy might be in hot soup now as there is trouble knocking on her door prior her pregnancy and preparation for delivery.
Many months have passed and there is mystery surrounding linda ikejis pregnancy
A former boyfriend of her, has come out to reveal all the dirty secrets surrounding how she played him, how she got pregnant and the love between them all packaged in this song. Listening to the song you will hear the voice of a broken hearted man. Meanwhile Wizkid has reacted with a funny emoji tweet on the song.

The Song below:
https://SoundCloud.com/jheavywave/tell-me

Re: Linda Ikeji Former Bf Blast Her Pregnancy With A Song, Wizkid Reacts by DABREEZYTOS(f): 1:45pm On Aug 08, 2018
Make dem dz woman alone na.
Re: Linda Ikeji Former Bf Blast Her Pregnancy With A Song, Wizkid Reacts by Chapelbeatz(m): 2:41pm On Aug 08, 2018
I hav feelin wizkid go just go her instagram sometyms.
Re: Linda Ikeji Former Bf Blast Her Pregnancy With A Song, Wizkid Reacts by Donjinks(m): 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is an upcoming artiste using propaganda to promote his stuff, no be only Linda na Belinda

(1) (Reply)

Actor Jnr Pope, His Wife And Their Son Step Out In Style (Photos) / See How Davido Destroyed And Ruined His Career After Sampling Asa's Song (VIDEO) / I Can Repeat My Dresses As I Like It Doesn't Concern Anyone- Angry Erica Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.