Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. (21966 Views)

#bbnaija: Miracle, Tobi, Nina, Cee-c And Alex Arrive Nigeria (videos) / Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by EmagNig(m): 2:55pm On Aug 08, 2018
Reality TV star and dancer, Alex has made attempt to unite every feuding ex Big Brother Naija housemates after much pressures from fans and colleagues to do so.

This is coming after an alleged acid threat on Cee-C from an Alex and Tobi's fan. Cee-C had taken to the social media yesterday to post the threat and the reaction it gathered has been overwhelming.

The update by Cee-C actually opened cans of worms as other housemates began to open up on their efforts to unite her and Alex, but which has always been frustrated by Cee-C

Another housemate, Princess even suggested the entire threat could have been a publicity stunt by Cee-C as the social media was not the right place to post that.

Alex some few hours ago then decided to make an update with a genuine attempt to re-unite all the ex Big Brother Naija housemates.

She wrote:

Today is my wild appreciation Wednesday. I appreciate you all (house mates,fanmily). @tobibakre @miracleikechukwu @ifuennada @kokobykhloe @officialomololu @ceec_official @antolecky @nina_ivy_ @bammybestowed @ricoswavey_official @sirleobdasilva @iamteddya @bittobryan @k.brule @angelthebrand @vandora_vandora @comediandeeone @iamprincess__official @ahneeka_

I'm not preaching friendship,all i preach is peace and love. Let love lead please. Before posting this, I damned advice and reactions. Turning off my data again today. Try take chill pills my loved ones. May God bless us all,in our different ways,we will all be successful in Jesus name.No competition at all. We go all dey alright Las Las

https://lailasnews.com/alex-attempts-to-unite-with-cee-c-and-all-former-bbnaija-housemates/

1 Like

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by GisterBlogger: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2018
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by lilmax(m): 4:16pm On Aug 08, 2018
irrelevant.... like, what's the point?

another crappy 90 days will begin and you guys will be forgotten

dumbass t boss thinks she's a mermaid in other to stay relevant.......you guys will be washed up soon like her.....

take your endorsements and fvck out

27 Likes

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by labusinessguide: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Awesome

3 Likes

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Seluufie time!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Youngstar76(m): 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Na so
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by inoki247: 4:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Next Please... When Will ApC and PDP reconcile..

3 Likes

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Useless stupid oloshos
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Mimienudles(f): 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Maturity smiley

14 Likes

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 08, 2018
Seen
These very set of housemates are living proof that Big Brother Naija is a useless franchise that does nothing but pour petrol on the fire of disorientation worrying the youth.

6 Likes

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by peacettw: 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
This is me being petty. I think that Tobi and Alex planned this to make cee cee look like the trouble maker. Hehehehe. Your plans will all fail. Leave cee cee alone

**Now I sound like a crazy fan cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 4:19pm On Aug 08, 2018
who cares
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Teeboi56: 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Who they help
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Bantino(m): 4:21pm On Aug 08, 2018
They should settle their differences and bury the hatchet, life is so short to keep malice joor..

Maybe, just maybe... Cee-C and Obasanjo may have something in common... They never forgive..

grin

12 Likes

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by LesbianBoy(m): 4:23pm On Aug 08, 2018
In life people will hurt you and you will hurt people! Your ability to let go is what makes you STRONG! Alex baby you have tried jare! I love cee c but her bitterness no be here o! She didn't even acknowledge Alex or try and do same on her page!

15 Likes

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
Mimienudles:
Maturity smiley
Your signature reminds me of my ex.

Lying bitch! angry

2 Likes

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by QuietHammer(m): 4:24pm On Aug 08, 2018
This one is mad. Upon all the problems this country has we decide to concentrate on a microscopic few who aren't important in the grand scheme of things.

We are mad
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by onlineadejoh(m): 4:32pm On Aug 08, 2018
DREAMZZZ:
Useless stupid oloshos

You sounded like customer dada ni oloun grin

2 Likes

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by durubennie(m): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
op abeg i no wan vex no dey post anytin relatin 2 bbnaija again e don too much abeg angry... make thunder no fire u dere
How can a useless thread without any positive impact on Nigerians make front page
Abeg i no wan vex angry

1 Like

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Mimienudles(f): 4:34pm On Aug 08, 2018
Earthbound:

Your signature reminds me of my ex.

Lying bitch! angry
Hey, calm down. I ain't your ex smiley
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2018
The most immature crew bbn has ever produced, after the show we all thought that was the end. They are all out of the house, they won't let us have peace again. Won't blame them though , it's their so called fanmily I blame, that is still making them relevant.
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by AngelicBeing: 4:39pm On Aug 08, 2018
lilmax:
irrelevant.... like, what's the point?

another crappy 90 days will begin and you guys will be forgotten

dumbass t boss thinks she's a mermaid in other to stay relevant.......you guys will be washed up soon like her.....

take your endorsements and fvck out
Hahaha tongue

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by egojeny1(f): 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
Because of man tufiakwa!!! Cee-c is the trouble maker here, she started it from the house. Bitterness runs in her blood.

11 Likes

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by ObservantFellow: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2018
So, it had to take fans intervention for two people to come to their senses. How many of us actually try to resolve differences amongst the people around us with such vigour?
Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by julitoch: 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2018
Alex is so matured and with a good, I love you babe, you are already a success in life, go girl, that's the spirit.

10 Likes

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by Zirah: 4:54pm On Aug 08, 2018
peacettw:
This is me being petty. I think that Tobi and Alex planned this to make cee cee look like the trouble maker. Hehehehe. Your plans will all fail. Leave cee cee alone

**Now I sound like a crazy fan cheesy

Not just crazy, daft too.

8 Likes

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by oshe11: 4:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
Lolu with all His "Intelligence" just disappear

3 Likes

Re: Alex Attempts To Unite With Cee-C And All Former BBNaija Housemates. by peacettw: 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2018
Zirah:

Not just crazy, daft too.

As long as we have you to differentiate between the two clinical states, the world is in safe hands.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Charly Boy: I Was Scamming Banks Before 419 Started / Omoni Oboli Shares Throwback Photo Of 20 Years Back / Regina Askia-Williams Celebrates Valentine With Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.