Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka (27842 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / BBNaija: Dr Sid Reacts As Nigerians Stayed up Till 3Am For Khloe And Anto / Khloe And K-Brule Loved Up As They Arrive Nigeria After Their Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by olokeded: 10:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
Recently disqualified Big Brother Naija housemate, Khloe and evicted housemate, Princess were pictured with the BBNaija TV host, Ebuka after they left the show on Sunday.

http://www.metronaija.ng/former-bbnaija-housemates-khloe-princess-pictured-ebuka/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by henritinecy(m): 11:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by davibid: 11:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
I wanted to ask for Roma scores but I won't before bad belle people come banned me again for 2 weeks.

Please say hi to Khloe for me at least make e no be like say I dey comment football matters for bbnija thread.

Seun please take note!!!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by Nobody: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ebuka sabi dress ..i dey feel him trad game

3 Likes

Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by Mikkystorm: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Khloe blames K-Brule for the disqualification.
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by clems88(m): 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
angry

4 Likes

Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by Holuwahyomzzy: 11:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
cool
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by wasmilebags: 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Naso
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by Icecomrade: 11:20pm On Feb 21, 2018
Am still pissed by Dee One and Candor a eviction
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by kenzysmith: 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
dat princess ennh she go dey easy to lash abeg who get her fb id

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by DollarAngel(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ebuka! Ebuka!! How many times did I call you, beware of Princess accent, or else

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by clive2u(m): 11:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
I officially watched this show for the first time today.
real waste of time, I'd rather watch naija movie. oh sorry, I'd rather just turn off my TV.

would love to make out with that aneeka tho. she soft

4 Likes

Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by phintohlar(f): 11:26pm On Feb 21, 2018
itspzpics:
Be careful ebuka
of?
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by Biggaboi(m): 11:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Suddenly they are now celebrities just for participating in BBN even after eviction?
Khloe be smiling like won the prize undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by DONADAMS(m): 11:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
this princess fine sha

1 Like

Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by ehardetola(m): 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Icecomrade:
Am still pissed by Dee One and Candor a eviction

Your vote might still keep them in the game assuming you vote
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by dollyptosh(m): 12:06am On Feb 22, 2018
ehardetola:

Your vote might still keep them in the game assuming you vote
Hmmmm
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by EmekaBlue(m): 12:29am On Feb 22, 2018
All I can say is nice outfit ebuka. Blue is d color. Football is the game... cool

1 Like

Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by deedondavi(m): 12:38am On Feb 22, 2018
Cool
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by benben1000: 1:59am On Feb 22, 2018
Mere looking at Ebuka's face, you can tell he is a BIAFRAN. Have you ever seen an Afonja with that kind of handsome face?

3 Likes

Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by King4Roller: 4:13am On Feb 22, 2018
Ebuka just dey chop Obianodo money. God na your hand i dey o
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by Johnbosco77(m): 6:00am On Feb 22, 2018
what's BBNAIJA....

Nwamaikpe..... is a genius....
that guy is too intelligent...
just take a look at all his comments..
u will find out that he is somehow omniscient....

1 Like

Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 22, 2018
Ebukas deek is big enuf for both
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by raftord: 7:16am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by ziggy1702(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2018
most of this present sets of BBN housemates would fade into Oblivion very fast in no time, very talkative and lacking indept. most came with the mindset of winning the cash prize and forgetting to market themselves to the public

1 Like

Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by marvin906(m): 7:50am On Feb 22, 2018
so they are now celebrity's.. wow how useless can this thing get undecided
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by fliez: 8:53am On Feb 22, 2018
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 9:23am On Feb 22, 2018
ok!
Re: Former Bbnaija Housemates, Khloe And Princess Pictured With Ebuka by Rekyz(m): 9:35am On Feb 22, 2018
davibid:
I wanted to ask for Roma scores but I won't before bad belle people come banned me again for 2 weeks.

Please say hi to Khloe for me at least make e no be like say I dey comment football matters for bbnija thread.

Seun please take note!!!
You think you can tempt me? Even if Man utd had lost yesterday, I wee not say it here for the fear of BAN. tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Stella Damasus Flaunts Her Natural Hair / Timi Dakolo, His Wife And Children In Canoe In Bayelsa (Photo) / Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Launch: Amaechi, Desmond Elliot, Seyi Shay Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.