Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,627 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Easy Steps On How To Download Your Favorite Korean Drama/movies - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Easy Steps On How To Download Your Favorite Korean Drama/movies (3383 Views)

Dramacool - Asian Drama, Movies And Shows English Sub Full HD / Best Websites To Download Korean Drama (movies) For Free / Christomegavision Films OMEGA VISION- Gospel Drama, Movies-supernatural (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps On How To Download Your Favorite Korean Drama/movies by Ndifreke24: 2:56pm On Aug 08, 2018
I know many of us are fans of Korean movies. As for me am a die hard fan, I watch Korean movies This days, I don't remember last have watched a movie on my cable or American drama, I don't have much time for Indian movies.

So many of us finds it difficult in downloading the latest Korean movies and seriously it’s so annoying when you are searching for your favorite movie on Google and you can’t even find them talk less of downloading them.

I just hate it when i keep trying to download my favorite Korean movies and it’s always difficult to download them even in English subtitles.

So while surfing the web i discovered some of the top ways you will be able to Download Your Favorite Korean Movies on your PC or Android devices.

Dramania” is the best app to download any Korean drama with English subtitles. You can get even ongoing (presently broadcasting) dramas by time to time updated episodes.

Other means to download your favorite Korean drama/movies are listed below:

· Dramafever
· Drama3s
· YouTube
· Viki
· View Asian
· Drama3s
· Kocowa
· Dramania
· Viu

My favorite Korean drama you should watch out for:

Sketch - it's all about a lady who can predict peoples death and finds out a way she can stop it from happening. But she found out about her own death, lol, how do you think she's going to stop that.

Kanchi

Faith

Warrior dong soo

Lady of the blue sea

And many others, comment your favorite, I'll Make sure to download or purchase them, dont be stingy.

Do Well To Visit my blog: https://ndifrekesblogng..com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

God Of War: The Movie / Please Where Can I Download Wrestlemania 29? / If Nollywood Was A School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.