Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) (19223 Views)

Victor Osimhen Storm Redeemed Christian Church To Attend Crossover Service (vid) / Kanayo O. Kanayo's Son Graduates From College (Photos) / Maureen Solomon Graduates From Redeem Christian Bible College (2) (3) (4)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by 2special(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
pls go and confirm... Remi Tinubu has been a deaconess before been confirmed as an assistant pastor

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by generationz(f): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:
I thought she was ministering already, I guess she wanted an upgrade grin
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more kiss
is your business on instagram
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
generationz:

is your business on instagram

Yes
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by generationz(f): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:

Yes
tell me the name na
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 12:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
generationz:

tell me the name na

Sarahoredavid
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by bigdot1759(m): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
I remembered how many people that replied me when I questioned the criteria for ordaining Remi Tinubu as a pastor.

Did Remi Tinubu go through the same school? Where are the proof? She just became pastor after cutting corners and you people don't want to reason abi?

These are the real people that deserve to be pastor not that of Remi Tinubu own abeg.
u don miss road tey tey, who be da real people , or u think u can bribe Almighty God?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by generationz(f): 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:

Sarahoredavid
do you make them yourself
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 12:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
She looks scary, like a serpent
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by Assassin101: 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
hope she was finally able to tackle her black knuckles... undecided
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
generationz:

do you make them yourself

Yes I do
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:

I sell braided wigs, made with synthetic and real hair
I mean human hair
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by Tundeobama(m): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
nairaland and old news this is 2yrs ago the forum is giving Rccg free Advertisement.Rccg church is increasing daily round the world.Before they are in 197 countries now its more.

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
asuustrike2009:

I mean human hair

I make some braided wigs with human hair
I don't sell just hair but I can refer you to someone who does
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by Johnson5258: 12:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
The Lord will take us home! Don't judge a book by it cover.

Book of life.

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by baldeagle: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2018
She graduated from the Bible College, not ordained. Bible College is a school opened to all denominations.

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by Assassin101: 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
you mean like "sarah the wh0re of David"? undecided

BigSarah:

Sarahoredavid
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by farem: 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2018
Copperfield:
With those make-up and sexy eyes... Please help me praise tha Lord
Now you have another thing to masturbate upon.
For tinubu wife, the headache was on " why she no use make up"
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 12:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
Assassin101:
you mean like "sarah the wh0re of David"? undecided

Now I get why you're an assassin, your brain cells have been assassinated by a virus
Poor Lad cry
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by labiola: 1:54pm On Aug 09, 2018
Racoon:
What have redeem become for God's sake

What is Redeemed got to do with someone who enrolled for a programme, attended lectures , paid the fees and met all other conditions for awarding the certificate. I was in the same class with this lady, she never missed any lecture and here you are say nonsense. Some of the jobless guys on Nairaland needs to receive sense.

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by DoTheNeedful: 2:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
I remembered how many people that replied me when I questioned the criteria for ordaining Remi Tinubu as a pastor.

Did Remi Tinubu go through the same school? Where are the proof? She just became pastor after cutting corners and you people don't want to reason abi?

These are the real people that deserve to be pastor not that of Remi Tinubu own abeg.

Please don't let your hate for Tinubu APC make you say unfounded things. Remi attended the Bible school and it was on that premise she was ordained a pastor. I watched a video several months ago where she said she was undergoing a training to be a pastor. If you are in doubts, you can search it up on YouTube with " Remi Tinubu Your View".
Besides, I don't know why you think she can't be a pastor. Didn't your Bible tell you no to judge? As far as I know she has not been involved in any scandal. You are okay with Oritsejafor being a Christian leader with his controversial lifestyle but you have issues with Remi just because of politics.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by Rick9(m): 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
She is still very cute
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by Ademidd: 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
She attended a bible college which is open to all denominations just like you can register in any school of your choice to run a course whether u are a Christian or Muslim. People are now fund of castigating the church as if they are wiser than God.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2018
I once sat behind this woman in church,@liberation Parish,Ijaiye road Ogba(Rccg). She answered a question and I was wowed,her Spoken English is so so fluent and phonetics.
But I could see pain on her face,may God console her and restore all she has lost.

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by geepeety77: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
I still crush on her till date
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Graduates From Redeemed Christian Bible College (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Please don't let your hate for Tinubu APC make you say unfounded things. Remi attended the Bible school and it was on that premise she was ordained a pastor. I watched a video several months ago where she said she was undergoing a training to be a pastor. If you are in doubts, you can search it up on YouTube with " Remi Tinubu Your View".
Besides, I don't know why you think she can't be a pastor. Didn't your Bible tell you no to judge? As far as I know she has not been involved in any scandal. You are okay with Oritsejafor being a Christian leader with his controversial lifestyle but you have issues with Remi just because of politics.

If she attendee, then congrats to her.

Ikpeazu Fulfills His Promise Of Donating N10m To Prince James Uche / Jigan: Flaunting My Wife On Social Media May Affect My Marriage / Rukky Sanda Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With A Golden Crown