Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) (43163 Views)

Richard Mofe-Damijo And Wife, Jumobi, Celebrate 22nd Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / Richard Mofe-Damijo Celebrates His Wife, Jumobi On Her Birthday (Photos) / Sir Shina Peters Performing At Bianca & Ojukwu's Wedding (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by NaijaCelebrity: 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
Veteran nollywood actor, RMD took to his instagram page to share a photo of himself feeding his wife palm wine from a plsatic bottle at their wedding.

While share this photo, he wrote...

See what I found! 18years ago drinking palmwne from a plastic bottle at our wedding. A lot has happened since then. Now I am trying to explain Desperation, Patriotism or the lack of it, to my kids who must live in political times that are so complex to read and discern. I have to constantly tell them now to let Integrity be uppermost in their lives. That self love and the desire to live a good life must not make them forget to love others and their country as they love themselves. Find ways to impact their generation and make the world or wherever they find themselves, a better place to live in. #rmdsaysso #throwbackthursday#nigeriagobetter

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/08/09/throwback-photo-of-rmd-feeding-his-wife-palm-wine/

2 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nice one
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by Sirpaul(m): 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lunch is here.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by splmosixx(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
The woman go sabi suck dickoooo wella...

See her mouth

6 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by trinity227(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
Okay nice.. See my own too... But We nor de use palmy take de marry.... Lol � � � �

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by Shegzy8(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
How is this news...nairaland don worse

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by iamwoods(m): 2:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
ladies of today drink wine now
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by BadiratT: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
So lovely
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Wetin concern palmwine with love for country

7 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by oluwasegun007(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
The man would be Romantic..he's Mr LOVER LOVER
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by Authoreety: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Just like her natural eye lines...
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by omocalabar(m): 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sirpaul:
Lunch is here.
i dont want cholesterol mbok
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by toyinjimoh(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
How sweet can't wait to get marry
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by Shegzy8(m): 2:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sirpaul:
Lunch is here.
Guy, no try that thing again oo

3 Likes

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by MrHighSea: 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
Humble beginnings.

Marry a good one n u r made.

This I know
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by GraceBestowed(f): 2:17pm On Aug 09, 2018
18 years, zero scandals! #Respect
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by Reelmii: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
na ragolise bottle be that? cos e no resemble tumbler, and na night the do the wedding.
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by Nonyofor35: 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
No body ugly o
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by seuncyber(m): 2:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
Jumoke adegbesan
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by cheeyoma: 2:19pm On Aug 09, 2018
splmosixx:
The woman go sabi suck dickoooo wella...
See her mouth

Have some respect please. The woman is long dead. That you can type doesn't mean you should let go of your senses

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by Born2Breed(f): 2:21pm On Aug 09, 2018
Sirpaul:
Lunch is here.

Mbok is that Ghana or Nigerian jollof?
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by Emmafe(m): 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
Na money be fine bobo o shocked shocked shocked shocked

Check my signature for Samsung phones deals
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by BlackPantherxXx: 2:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
DonPiiko:
Wetin concern palmwine with love for country

Yeah...makes zero sense.

1 Like

Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by DIKEnaWAR: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
Looks like she can really concentrate and enjoy while svcking
Re: Richard Mofe-Damijo Feeding His Wife, Jumobi, Palm Wine At Wedding (Throwback) by Lilimax(f): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Is that Jumobi Adegbesan undecided?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Husband blasts Bloggers . Says Show Me A Man That Doesnt Cheat / Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) / Cee-C Wears N300K Outfit To Her Clothing Line Launch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.