Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) (18787 Views)

Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON / University Of Ibadan Non-Academic Staff Celebrate Exit Of Bursar / University Of Ibadan: Our Auditor Went Blind While Working On Accounts - Bursar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by Nigeriapen1: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
By www.nigeriapen.com.ng

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/photosvideo-proprietress-accused-of-unleashing-her-dog-on-her-bursar-who-committed-fraud-html/

A proprietress in Edo state has been accused of unleashing her dogs on her female bursar who according to her, fraudulently collected N5000 from her students during the enrollment of an examination.

Facebook user, Kola Edokpayi, who shared the story online, wrote A Proprietress in Benin ordered her dog to attack her Bursar for collecting additional #5,000 for enrolment without her consent.

One Amedu Faith, the former Bursar of Ben Victoria Academy has cried out for justice as She lamented that her former Proprietress Mrs. Joy Ose Uwadia locked her in a room for thirteen days and ordered her houseboy to tie her with rope and thereafter beaten mercilessly.

As if that was not enough, the same Proprietress of Ben Victoria Academy allegedly instructed one of his workers to release her Alsatian Dog who inflicted conspicuous injury on her breast.

She stated that the woman maltreated her because she collected additional #5,000 from JSS 3 students for enrolment without the Proprietress consent and that the sum of #129,000 was paid to the Proprietress by her family before she was released from captivity.

We are seriously on the matter to ensure justice for Miss Amedu Faith.

See more photos below...

News Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/photosvideo-proprietress-accused-of-unleashing-her-dog-on-her-bursar-who-committed-fraud-html/
Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by Nigeriapen1: 1:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
This one looks like a bite from an ekuke or bingo. She wouldn't have been here posting pictures and lamenting if it was a Caucasian ovcharka or Doberman.

2 Likes

Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by arthurwillia(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
Na only Edo State
Na wa o...
Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by SEONaijaExpert: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
That girl should go and get tested right away and that woman should pay the bills.

2 Likes

Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
J
Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by apolonius(m): 4:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
The criminal code is clear,police do your job!
Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by Centcanada: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Next news please!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by Gullah: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Imagine!!!
Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by Obepatrick: 4:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
I dedicate this FTc to my stubborn bright star school upper saponmba benin city during my service year, she tried nobi small.
Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by Homeboiy: 4:42pm On Aug 09, 2018
In as much as I condemn the proprietress actions
I will gladly say that the bursar is wicked, a thief
How can you collect 5k each from students without the owners consent
She wants to tarnish the image of the school

She should be arrested for fraud

8 Likes

Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by YorubaAssasin: 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
That girl should go and get tested right away and that woman should pay the bills.

...and be jailed! angry

2 Likes

Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by dayleke: 4:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
Obepatrick:
I dedicate this FTc to my stubborn bright star school upper saponmba benin city during my service year, she tried nobi small.

FTC kwa?
Se for another thread abi dis same one na?

1 Like

Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by lordpherow98(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
This 1 na thief nah
She deserves even worse

5k each from the students
U no even pity their parents

Thank God say I nor dey there
Na my 12mnths rott for chop her skull

4 Likes

Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by SAMBARRY: 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
The victim deserves the brutality

We keep insulting our leaders with corruption, selfishness and irresponsibilty yet we do exactly the same thing to one another. Like when are we ever going to be fair and honest to each other. Even oyinbo that don't take religion personal the way we take it so seriously aren't inhumane to one another, yet we self righteous Nigerians go they form na me sharp pass.

Assuming she succeeded and wasn't caught, she'll be giving testimony in church about how God "miraculously " blessed her with unmerited and unexpected finances

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by LadySarah: 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
She deserves to rot in jail,I mean the thief bursar.5k each multiplied by the no of students would total a huge amount.

ppl may have blamed the school authority not knowing an employee was behind it.

Greedy mofo

1 Like

Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by Ladipodeal: 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
The proprietor should be arrested for locking her up illegally in her compound and torturing her.

1 Like

Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by Nancypunni: 5:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
This one looks like a bite from an ekuke or bingo. She wouldn't have been here posting pictures and lamenting if it was a Caucasian ovcharka or Doberman.

Lol...u dey mad i swear
Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by puretayo(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2018
I disagree with yhu dear, what happened to law court. The proprietress shldn't have take law into her hands.and we keep condemning SARS,
LadySarah:
She deserves to rot in jail,I mean the thief bursar.5k each multiplied by the no of students would total a huge amount.

ppl may have blamed the school authority not knowing an employee was behind it.

Greedy mofo

2 Likes

Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by Yankee101: 5:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
If naija rich people were God for only a day.....everything go don scatter

3 Likes

Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by donbachi(m): 5:41pm On Aug 09, 2018
Heart of a woman....
Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by kullozone(m): 7:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Which justice are you peoples looking again
The school should be seeking justice against the thief instead smiley
Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
apolonius:
The criminal code is clear,police do your job!
U think say police like 2 work? especially since d victim is poor & without a voice?
Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
women love money so much. how could a little girl like this be so heartless
Re: Proprietress Accused Of Unleashing Her Dog On Her Bursar In Edo (Photos) by Fitnessman(m): 7:57am On Aug 10, 2018
Mmm.. Thank God for her life

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities Sell Bread And Bottle Water To Survive - MAUTECH VC / UNIMAID Teaching Hospital Spends ₦67 Million On Diesel Monthly - CMD / Easy Way To Find The Square Of Number Between 1-100 By Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.