Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,795 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos (2848 Views)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Drilldeep Oil And Gas Company 2018 / Lagos Corpers Needed!!! / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos by prettyprecy(f): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Are you are a corper that resides on the Island and in need of a PPA?

Kindly send your CV to applications@sellafieldenergy.com

Email Subject should be : Application for a Resourcer.

1 Like

Re: Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos by GentlePEACE: 2:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
prettyprecy:

Kindly send your CV to applications@sellafiedenergy.com

how much is the monthly take home?
Re: Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos by prettyprecy(f): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
GentlePEACE:
how much is the monthly take home?
I can't reveal here but it is very attractive.
Re: Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos by GentlePEACE: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
prettyprecy:

I can't reveal here but it is very attractive.
i understand. Atleast let's know the duties/responsibilities of the corper and is there any chance of being retained?
Re: Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos by leks4sure(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
prettyprecy:

Kindly send your CV to applications@sellafiedenergy.com

What about those PCM in stream 2 who are to enter camp by ending of this month, can they be considered for this position?
Re: Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos by prettyprecy(f): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2018
GentlePEACE:
i understand. At least let's know the duties/responsibilities of the corper and is there any chance of being retained?
You would be informed when we get to meet with you and yes the chance of being retained is 100% if you perform excellently well.
Re: Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos by prettyprecy(f): 9:24am On Aug 10, 2018
leks4sure:

What about those PCM in stream 2 who are to enter camp by ending of this month, can they be considered for this position?

No, we are looking out for people that are already out of camp.
Re: Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos by Angelshakira(f): 11:45am On Aug 10, 2018
what about accommodation?
Re: Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos by GentlePEACE: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2018
prettyprecy:

You would be informed when we get to meet with you and yes the chance of being retained is 100% if you perform excellently well.
pls can i have your digit? What i want to discuss with you is job related and its personal sort of.
Re: Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos by Ayomide002: 5:41pm On Aug 11, 2018
prettyprecy:

No, we are looking out for people that are already out of camp.
what if you were not posted to Lagos
Re: Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos by Ayomide002: 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Angelshakira:
what about accommodation?
I can accommodate you
Re: Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2018
Don't fall for it
Re: Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos by ILoveLight: 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
prettyprecy:

Kindly send your CV to applications@sellafieldenergy.com

please is this offer open for this year cos I have someone who is looking for a place of PPA here in Lagos, she lives on the island
Re: Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos by Intelligentdude(m): 9:25pm On Jul 06, 2019
Intelligentdude Consulting is a Career and Job support organization based in Abuja.

Our organization is in need of a serving corp member based in Abuja for the position of a Business Support/Community Manager.

Requirements:
-Should have atleast 8 Months before Passing Out Parade(P.O.P.)
-Must have a flair for writing and an active member of relevant social media channels.

Deadline for submission is on Wednesday, 17th July, 2019.

Salary: 15,000-20,000Naira

To apply, chat with our Representative on whatsap: 08134657689

Our Website: http://careerswithintelligentdude.com/
Re: Corpers Needed In An Oil & Gas Company In Lagos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
leks4sure:

Na scam oh run for your life

(1) (Reply)

Uploading Signature To My Registration / My Horrible Experience In Kano Nysc Camp Clinic / Curvy NYSC Member Who Redesign And Wore Her Khaki With Army Camouflage Goes Vira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.