Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji (4533 Views)

'Take It Easy On Me', Eniola Badmus Cries Out As Men Flood Her With Love Message / Gifty Powers Kisses A Mystery Man, Conceals His Identity / Linda Ikeji: "No Boob Surgery, A Good Bra Can Do The Magic" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by Amazonboss(f): 2:00pm On Aug 09, 2018
Could this be linda ikeji's baby's daddy? Hmm

Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by egopersonified(f): 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
If this was someone else's husband, Linda would have revealed this mystery man a long time ago. Hate her or love her, she is good at her job. Of all the one million bloggers, no one has being able to solve the mystery of Linda's husband's identity. Nairaland detectives, help us out abeg.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by makkosky(m): 6:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
When did this become a news
Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by OKorowanta: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
egopersonified:
If this was someone else's husband, Linda would have revealed this mystery man a long time ago. Hate her or love her, she is good at her job. Of all the one million bloggers, no one has being able to solve the mystery of Linda's husband's identity. Nairaland detectives, help us out abeg.

Software to remove emoji dey my backyard...

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by newjosboy: 8:07pm On Aug 09, 2018
OKorowanta:

Make I kukuma open my Xender make you send me the software. I go use am remove all the edited pics of girls' vijayjay.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by oyinella(f): 8:09pm On Aug 09, 2018
awwww.....
Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by chriskosherbal(m): 8:11pm On Aug 09, 2018
Take it or leave it Linda is the baddest blogger that ever existed cheesy

Linda we hail ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by gen2briz(m): 8:18pm On Aug 09, 2018
She don't want tonto dikeh to snatch him from her... Wisdom will not kee linda
Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by Deckline(m): 8:48pm On Aug 09, 2018
newjosboy:

Make I kukuma open my Xender make you send me the software. I go use am remove all the edited pics of girls' vijayjay.
werey boy grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by IamPatriotic(m): 9:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
who exactly is she hiding him from?
Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by Johnjohn08: 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2018
She has a lot of nerve for someone that makes money putting everyone else's business in public

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by quinSonia(f): 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
OKorowanta:

are you 4 real?

or you Photoshop it?
Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by Nightmareo07: 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
quinSonia:

are you 4 real?
or you Photoshop it?

U should know its photoshop
Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by quinSonia(f): 11:38pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nightmareo07:

U should know its photoshop

but it looks real?
Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by Nightmareo07: 12:15am On Aug 10, 2018
quinSonia:

but it looks real?

Lol I guess u neva seen crazy photoshop grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by Partnerbiz(f): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2018
this linda sef.

If na pesin huby now

Where is aunty kemi sef
Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by MustiizRaja(m): 8:02am On Aug 10, 2018
OKorowanta:

lwkmmd.. weyrey ni bobo yii sha
Re: Linda Ikeji Conceals The Face Of Her Baby Daddy With Love Emoji by Abdul3391(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2018
what's so special about d guy sef?

(1) (Reply)

Actress Lilian Bach Cries Out After Her Store Was Looted In Surulere / Cardi B And Bobrisky Spotted Together In New York / Lift Off – Jay-z And Kanye West Ft. Beyonce, Co-produced By Don Jazzy. Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.