Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,471 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Official! Kovacic Joins Chelsea On Loan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official! Kovacic Joins Chelsea On Loan (217 Views)

Joao Felix Officially Joins Chelsea On Loan From Atletico Madrid / OFFICIAL: Chelsea Unveils Matteo Kovacic, New Signing From Real Madrid (Photos) / Mateo Kovacic Rejects £53 Manchester United Move Due To Mourinho’s Playing Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Official! Kovacic Joins Chelsea On Loan by damickey(m): 4:53pm On Aug 09, 2018

Mateo Kovacic has officially joined Chelsea from Real Madrid on a season-long loan.

The 24-year-old Croatia international joins the Blues having garnered experience from playing in the Serie A and the La Liga.

Kovacic played his part for Croatia in the Russia 2018 World Cup as he played five games in the course of the competition.

The midfielder was keen to get more playing time and demanded an exit from the Santiago Bernabeu this summer. He has finally gotten his wish with the loan move to Chelsea.

Upon his arrival, Kovacic said: ‘I am really happy and excited to be here at Chelsea. It is an amazing feeling. I will try to do my best for this club. It is a new league for me, the beginning is always tough but I am sure the coach and my new team-mates will help me and I am looking forward to a great season.’

Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia added: ‘We are very happy to welcome Mateo to the Chelsea family. He is a perfect fit for us this season, his style is well suited to how Maurizio wants to play and we are sure he will prove to be a valuable asset for the club.’

The 24-year-old Croatian midfielder thrives in the central midfield position with his brilliant ball-playing abilities. He’s also versatile and can adapt in other midfield positions.

Kovacic becomes the latest addition to Chelsea’s midfield which could be a preferred trio of Jorginho-Kante-Kovacic under Maurizio Sarri.

SOURCE:-https://savechelsea.net/official-kovacic-joins-chelsea-on-loan/

(1) (Reply)

Nadal Downs Wawrinka; Tsitsipas Knockout Djokovic / Dont Just Be A Football Spectator Make Addictional Income From It / UEFA Set To Start Using Blockchain For New Ticket System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.