Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Which Premiership Player Has Shone In The World Cup? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Which Premiership Player Has Shone In The World Cup? (751 Views)

Why Are Nigerians So Crazy About The Premiership? / Serie A, Premiership, La Liga Or Bundesliga? / FG Bans DSTV From Airing English Premiership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Premiership Player Has Shone In The World Cup? by lizzybabe1(f): 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2010
Seems the Premiership big names have been missing in this World Cup. Which one has proven to be a good advert for Premier League in SA?
Re: Which Premiership Player Has Shone In The World Cup? by mamagee3(f): 6:02pm On Jun 21, 2010
Have you been watching the World Cup? undecided

If you have, didn't you hear and see people like Steven Gerrard, Rooney, Heskeyy, Yobo, Yakubu and a host of other players.

Are you for real? undecided
Re: Which Premiership Player Has Shone In The World Cup? by lizzybabe1(f): 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2010
Oh please don't reply if you can't read and understand! Must you reply to every thread?
Re: Which Premiership Player Has Shone In The World Cup? by mamagee3(f): 6:34pm On Jun 21, 2010
^^Exactly, I shouldn't have replied to a daft topic such as this one. . .

I owe it to my sensibility on that one. . .

Anyway, I tried putting a little bit of knowledge and common sense to boost your IQ level but I can see you can't force a crippled man to walk.

I'm sorry for you.
Re: Which Premiership Player Has Shone In The World Cup? by lizzybabe1(f): 6:46pm On Jun 21, 2010
No. You tried putting a little bit of your very well-known stupidity and insanity to derail this thread. You are always going from topic to topic just to post rubbish even when you clearly don't know anything about it. Take your madness elsewhere. Mentally deranged a-s-s-h-o-l-e!
Re: Which Premiership Player Has Shone In The World Cup? by dominique(f): 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2010
mama-gee you don't have to reply every thread. she didn't ask if there were any EPL player in the world cup but those EPL players in the world cup that were impressive. its just one line written in plain English jeez!!! embarassed
@topic
i can only think of England captain Steven Gerrad. he's has been quite sensational
Re: Which Premiership Player Has Shone In The World Cup? by Basics007: 2:25am On Aug 09, 2010
Premier league stars didnt real shine at the WC. But KP Boateng was a notable exception
Re: Which Premiership Player Has Shone In The World Cup? by medjai(m): 8:15pm On Aug 09, 2010
The last time a premier league player caught the eye at the world cup was 1986, Gary Lineker.

(1) (Reply)

Your Match Of The Year For 2011 / Arsenal Takeover: Arab Investors Table £1.5BILLION Bid / How Long Will It Take Barca To Surpass Madrid In Laliga And UCL Titles?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.