Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) (47611 Views)

Actress, Eniola Badmus Shows Off Amazing Weight Loss Transformation (photo) / Georgina Ibeh: Losing Weight Was Not To Impress Any Man / Georgina Ibeh Shares Her Weight Loss Transformation Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by zicoraads: 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:

I was being plain with the brother, that's me Plain Sarah
Then be plain with this brother as well. The brother's question has not been answered.
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by BigSarah(f): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2018
zicoraads:

Then be plain with this brother as well. The brother's question has not been answered.

Yes
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
She's still gross and needs to keep on with the routine that brought her weight down.
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by silkytouch(m): 7:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lies, not same person, BEFORE is an older lady, AFTER is young.
And why she gotta use back and front pictures?
Fake reality.
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by MzTunechi(f): 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Nice one.

Check my signature. You might need my services.
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by clairclaret(f): 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
wat I don't understand is y she showed us her front in the after and failed to do same in the before pic undecidedwat I don't understand is y she showed us her front in the after and failed to do same in the before pic
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
Which lie be this tori olorun..

1 Like

Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by clairclaret(f): 8:06pm On Aug 09, 2018
wat I don't understand is y she showed us her front in the after and failed to do same in the before pic wink
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by Offpoint: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:
With the right publicity she will hit it big, lemme rush to her ig page to know how she got this shocked Figure.

People are hitting it big time and you're busy complaining about buhari,
Wake up this government has created conducive environment for Nigerians to thrive arise and hustle compatriots!

Meanwhile,
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more info
I'm suppose to stalk you all days you know that right?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by eph12(m): 8:23pm On Aug 09, 2018
BigSarah:
With the right publicity she will hit it big, lemme rush to her ig page to know how she got this shocked Figure.

People are hitting it big time and you're busy complaining about buhari,
[s]Wake up this government has created conducive environment for Nigerians to thrive arise and hustle compatriots![/s]

Meanwhile,
Help this undergraduate Stay in business, check signature for more info
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by ladyF(f): 8:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
This is the kind of motivation I need. I must burn all this excess fat
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by kullozone(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
She used a smilie to cover her smelly armpit in the first picture. The changes are not much sha...

You'll understand when you see a full picture (head to toe) of her before and after, without any funny poses smiley

1 Like

Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by seangy4konji: 8:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
Showing full body in first picture and showing breast in second picture.

Are u mad upstairs?

1 Like

Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by F8b12(f): 8:49pm On Aug 09, 2018
BrAkingNews:
Impossible
why? very possible
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by lielbree: 8:57pm On Aug 09, 2018
Fat na bastard sharr
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by lielbree: 8:59pm On Aug 09, 2018
silkytouch:
Lies, not same person, BEFORE is an older lady, AFTER is young.
And why she gotta use back and front pictures?
Fake reality.
Fat can make a person look old!
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by psylliumhusk1: 9:44pm On Aug 09, 2018
faithfull18:

Very possible. I went from a size 12 to a size 8 without stress.

Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by 99foxxy(f): 9:50pm On Aug 09, 2018
This beautiful lady with dimples.
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
faithfull18:

Very possible. I went from a size 12 to a size 8 without stress.
How?
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
She gave us a picture of how she looked like before and after but she fail to tell us what went behind the scene. Did she take ethanol, ogogoro or slim tea?
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by missjane: 5:21am On Aug 10, 2018
Those breasts ain't size 12 , she needs to wear a dress to show before n after, except she's saying only the love handles are gone hence the nude back picture. If an overweight person snaps from above they automatically look trimmer. Kudos anyways
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 5:31am On Aug 10, 2018
tunjijones:
She deserves some accolades...

Lol.
This cracks me up nonstop
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 9:47am On Aug 10, 2018
asuustrike2009:
She gave us a picture of how she looked like before and after but she fail to tell us what went behind the scene. Did she take ethanol, ogogoro or slim tea?
grin cool
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 10:02am On Aug 10, 2018
EzendiEgo1:

She's looking so dirty to me, I wonder what on earth will make a full knowledge man to marry this type of wife.

Only what you girls know is how to bring down a man financially nothing else.

Tufiakwa

Only a mumu man will open his two eyes for ladies to bring him down........... D love for Toto will kill men......... if u no want girls to chop ur money run away from them, no be by force but choice.
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by dejavuh0007(m): 10:52am On Aug 10, 2018
first time wey I go see person lose weight and the bobi too no follow lose weight. hallelujah
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
psylliumhusk1:

How
Eating healthy, reduced food intake, increased water intake, reduced intake of sugar and junk food. The goal was to eat healthy but I noticed I was losing weight in the process.
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
asuustrike2009:

How?
Find answer above.
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
faithfull18:

Eating healthy, reduced food intake, increased water intake, reduced intake of sugar and junk food. The goal was to eat healthy but I noticed I was losing weight in the process.
So you ate less carbohydrate,drank more water and reduce your sugar intake?
Re: Georgina Ibeh Amazing Weight Loss From Size 18 To 12 (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 9:10am On Aug 11, 2018
asuustrike2009:

So you ate less carbohydrate,drank more water and reduce your sugar intake?

Yes, reduced food size/portion as well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waconzy To Tekno: 'Weed, Cigarettes & Masturbation Will Drain You' / Fans Hail 2face Idibia On Streets Of Lagos (Photos) / Tuoyo And A Lady In Sexy Dance Inside Pool At Kraks House Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.