Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

A Woman Affair-menstrual Drama - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Woman Affair-menstrual Drama (520 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? / I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Affair-menstrual Drama by Vivianoasis(f): 9:08pm On Aug 09, 2018
It comes once in a month.

When it arrives it comes with stress.

When it doesn't arrive, that's a story for another day especially for the single ladies.

Some call it flow, others period, yet another set calls it menstruation.

I call it monthly drama. Please do not get me wrong, as I do not refer to it in a negative manner.

I dubbed it that simply because of all the symptoms that comes with mine.

I notice I bloat shortly before it starts, sometimes I experience severe cramps before or during the first two days, my sense of smell is heightened to almost 80% more than normal, I don't even want to perceive the aroma of any food not to talk of eating on day one, I develop express stomach upset, am in pain and discomfort abdominally and the thought of not sleeping well at night plus getting up to change so often irritates me.

Please which drama is more intense than experiencing all of these at once in addition to the fact that some of us go to work while on it? Imagine this happening to someone every month, we as ladies have a lot we are dealing with at a time I must say.

Yes, there are drugs to help ease some of the pains but no one is advised to subject her body to drugs especially during her productive years. So as women, most of us learn to endure the discomfort. Some of us do this and still take care of their family, cook and still bear the pain.

Complete the story via the link below:
https://nakedwithvivian.com/2018/08/09/a-woman-affair-menstrual-drama/
Re: A Woman Affair-menstrual Drama by dalass(f): 12:38pm On Aug 16, 2018
Yes oh,. I appreciate that women go through a lot during periods.. God bless us ladies cos I sure say no man can endure half!

1 Like

Re: A Woman Affair-menstrual Drama by Vivianoasis(f): 5:26pm On Aug 16, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Happy Married Life Mr&mrs Abasiama Ubaha / MIDDLE-AGED MEN ARE DYING / Corperate Gifts And Hampers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.