Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,057 members, 7,814,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? (78791 Views)

Married Woman Justify Her Secret Affair After DNA Reveals Real Father of Kids / What Can Make A Married Man To Have Extramarital Affair - Good Sex Or What? / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by whyteteeth: 7:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Eversince this lockdown I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is still a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

Now today, My father asked this same woman who happens to be a female tailor and makes female clothes to help him fix a zip in one of his trousers, which has possibly gone bad.

The woman blushed and didn't really give him much attention or any reasonable answer while he was busy saying it repeatedly till the woman left. I find this a little bit disturbing and inappropriate and possibly giving wrong signals. I mean it's not like it's a new clothe the woman was making for him or something. .

Another reason why I find this inappropriate and indecent is that, the zip can actually be fixed by any of these aboki people that mend clothes. Aboki do pass around my area every now and then, even yesterday they passed. So I want to know if my dad is up to something? And if he is, well i will just know for knowing sake.

128 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2020
Your Dad is truly a G.O.A.T.... I mean, Greatest Of All Times. grin

He reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo who was literally tired of Spain and it's frequent taxation and when the opportunity came, he ran to Italy to prove himself that he's still young at heart.

Your Dad has won so many "balloon D'or" at Spain and he thinks going for the beautiful tailor-made Italian League will offer him a great challenge and motivate him to win another balloon D'or.

Dear Op, you can't stop greatness.

1696 Likes 119 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by yomi007k(m): 7:39pm On Apr 10, 2020
Be a good son and ask your dad for the trouser. Then get the aboki guys to fix it. tongue

811 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Auladimeji(m): 7:40pm On Apr 10, 2020
How does it feels like to be listening to one music for 4 weeks let alone 25 years

453 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Casemiro(m): 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2020
shocked

Your dad went through stress to bring you into this world, provided for you till you grew up a bit, and you have the guts to be puke nosing in his affairs.

You don't have respect.

You this kid.

What are you planning to do, tell your mom?

better leave that man alone to catch fun, stop interfering in his affairs.

Never you try policing your dad around

One Word:

MIND YOUR BUSINESS

ungrateful disrespectful kid

angry

863 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by whyteteeth: 7:46pm On Apr 10, 2020
Auladimeji:
How does it feels like to be listening to one music for 4 weeks let alone 25 years

So? ��

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Auladimeji(m): 7:52pm On Apr 10, 2020
whyteteeth:

So? ��
Soprano

373 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by GreenArrow1(m): 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2020
If you like go talk anyhow and allow your egungun to enter express. Na you go hear am.
As for your dad's attitude, I'd be embarrassed if I was the son, standing there, watching him being ignored while he's trying to catch trips with another woman.

220 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Fireflare: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
You too know much

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2020
You didn't open this thread because you don't know what your dad is up to.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Ekakamba: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2020

OP play a fast one on your dad; how?

Just make that lady your temporary bae/sexmate. grin tongue

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Bluezy13(m): 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2020
Why don't you ask your a dad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Charleys: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Your Dad just wants to check if he still has it.

Your Dad is sending a message that he hasn't had sex for a long time, if that woman can fix the zip in his trouser means if she can help him to......you know.

99 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Dozzywest(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2020
Joke to him about it grin

17 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
You are reporting your dad's promiscuity to the world, shey iyen waa dara bii

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2020
Auladimeji:
How does it feel taking just oxygen, try other gas like ammonia or hydrogen sulphide. BTW his dad might not be up for anything, he's just over reacting not uncommon for single or rejected guys to get jealous for any little thing.

248 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by whyteteeth: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
You are reporting your dad's promiscuity to the world, shey iyen waa dara bii

Is he promiscuous??

5 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by botrix(m): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2020
If you like report him to your mum,she wouldn't even believe you.may be its your mind that's dirty,your dad may just b playing with the lady.But op,pls learn to mind your business,stop getting jealous on your mum's behalf.

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Kobicove(m): 9:11pm On Apr 10, 2020
whyteteeth:

So? ��

Mind your own business!

Na how the thing take concern you? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2020
..."Now today My father asked this same woman who happens to be a female tailor and makes female clothes to help him fix a zip in one of his trousers, which has possibly gone bad.

The woman blushed and didn't really give him much attention or any reasonable answer while he was busy saying it repeatedly till the woman left
"...

Your papa na old school oo, who still chyke woman like this? grin

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Rules7: 9:21pm On Apr 10, 2020
Casemiro:
shocked

Your dad went through stress to bring you into this world, provided for you till you grew up a bit, and you have the guts to be puke nosing in his affairs.

You don't have respect.

You this kid.

One Word:

MIND YOUR BUSINESS

angry

Very foolish kid

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Lamanii22(f): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2020
Erediauwa:
Your Dad is truly a G.O.A.T.... I mean, Greatest Of All Times. grin

He reminds me of Cristiano Ronaldo who was literally tired of Spain and it's frequent taxation and when the opportunity came, he ran to Italy to prove himself that he's still young at heart.

Your Dad has won so many "balloon D'or" at Spain and he thinks going for the beautiful tailor-made Italian League will offer him a great challenge and motivate him to win another balloon D'or.

Dear Op, you can't stop greatness.

Lol... You used football terms to answer the OP... That's quite impressive...

208 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lol... You used football terms to answer the OP... That's quite impressive...
Dear Lamanii22,

Thanks for the compliments.

Stay Safe.

Jason.

49 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Lamanii22(f): 10:18pm On Apr 10, 2020
Erediauwa:
Dear Lamanii22,

Thanks for the compliments.

Stay Safe.

Jason.

Awwwwn thanks Jason, you're really kind... Stay safe too x

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by AfroKnight: 10:30pm On Apr 10, 2020
Leave the innocent man alone. grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by missimelda01(f): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
How does it feel taking just oxygen, try other gas I.e ammonia or hydrogen sulphide. BTW his dad might not be up for anything, he's just over reacting not uncommon for single guys or rejected guys to get jealous for any little thing.

Definitely adopting this line grin

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2020
missimelda01:

Definitely adopting this line grin
feels like I have a fan on that one. Good night Melda

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by ghettochild(m): 12:08am On Apr 11, 2020
whyteteeth:
Eversince this shot down I have been home with my parents and there is a way my dad looks at one particular lady whenever she comes around to buy things in my mother's shop which I think is inappropriate. He teases her and calls her sweet names also. As a guy I have tried not to take it serious since it's one thing a lot of men do but I am beginning to suspect my dad for trying to have an extramarital affair with this said woman. She is beautiful though and she is still a young woman while my dad is in his fifties.

Now today My father asked this same woman who happens to be a female tailor and makes female clothes to help him fix a zip in one of his trousers, which has possibly gone bad.

The woman blushed and didn't really give him much attention or any reasonable answer while he was busy saying it repeatedly till the woman left. I find this a little bit disturbing and inappropriate and possibly giving wrong signals. I mean it's not like it's a new clothe the woman was making for him or something. .

Another reason why I find this inappropriate and indecent is that, the zip can actually be fixed by any of these aboki people that mend clothes. Aboki do pass around my area every now and then, even yesterday they passed. So I want to know if my dad is up to something? And if he is, well i will just know for knowing sake.

Leave ur Dad alone ooo. Are u him?? Or is he you?) grin

7 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:30am On Apr 11, 2020
... in these difficult covid-19 times? you cant blame a man from over-looking or flirting a bit...

4 Likes

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Dyonne: 1:01am On Apr 11, 2020
OP, what's your position among your siblings.

E get why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is My Dad Trying To Have An Extramarital Affair? by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 11, 2020
Casemiro:
shocked

You don't have respect.

You this kid.

One Word:

MIND YOUR BUSINESS

angry
YIMU

20 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Don't complain that your husband is cheating on you if you are on this table / Is Soya Beans Formular Good For A 6 Months Old Baby? / 7 Facts About Bride Price That Will Shock You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.