Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,057 members, 7,859,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" (25284 Views)

Pete Edochie & Lookalike, Kingsley Abasili In UNROYAL, Appear In Same Movie / Beyonce & Alex Iwobi Salute Wizkid As They Rock His New Nike 'star Boy' Jersey / Wizkid, Tiwa Savage With WORLD SUPER STARS In New Nike Advert!!! (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by Hienna(m): 7:49am On Aug 10, 2018
Bless up bro
Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by RexTramadol1: 7:51am On Aug 10, 2018
Shortyy:
Nairalanders I need a male bestie.. preferably a gay guy.. if you're gay, please DM asap

You need a best friend?,Try Jesus

He'll give you all the solutions you need without demanding for anything in exchange.

Now to the topic. Wikid wehdon.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by Singalong: 8:10am On Aug 10, 2018
Chieftroller:
Davido after seeing dis grin
His fans will still say e no concern them.
Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by dododawa1: 8:14am On Aug 10, 2018
One tribe will not like this.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by zealadjay(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2018
Nothing concern me with that one... Abeg my hood brothers and lowkey sisters SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
This is to inform all students of Bet9ja secondary school, st betway's comprehensive, community winners bet, nairabet
college of education, federal university of golden bet and other institutions that the awaited return of classes is here.
For those who haven't registered yet for this weekend's assignment should hurry before the odds are reduced.
Thankiu
And we are using this medium to thank all those who attended virtual soccer lessons. modified:- Just got a call from a notable first class student of nairabet college of education that we won "FTC" award... That's a sign of great things to come this season...Can I feel your amen from afar brothers?
Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by elkon(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2018
abmethod:
Today is my birthday... guys show me some love
me too .happy birthday too us guys.. how do you plan to spend da day?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by CeeteeBoii(m): 8:25am On Aug 10, 2018
Shortyy:
Nairalanders I need a male bestie.. preferably a gay guy.. if you're gay, please DM asap

NAwa oh. Na real wa oh undecided
Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by 1miccza: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Bluezy13:
From music to fashion to Football commercial...

The dude wan trend pass the people wey play the ball.

I'm happy for him. He has a good promoter.

Honestly his promoter is awesome, so so good...
Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by xtervaganza(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2018
Nairalandguru:
dude is going places...all the best
he's already there. Just spreading his tentacles now

StarBoy indeed

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by gasparpisciotta: 10:03am On Aug 10, 2018
Shortyy:
So you want a friend without the benefits....
Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by Bollinger(m): 10:17am On Aug 10, 2018
Shortyy:

Lol. Crazy people everywhere. Looking for a best friend online. Smh.......
Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by Burnavick(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Is he called mutay or mut4y?? �

Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2018
Shortyy:
u are cr3zy
Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by Shortyy(f): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2018
Bollinger:

Lol. Crazy people everywhere. Looking for a best friend online. Smh.......
Because online people ain't humans huh? Bleep off Please. I bet you're an alien.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by Bollinger(m): 11:34am On Aug 10, 2018
Shortyy:

Because online people ain't humans huh? Bleep off Please. I bet you're an alien.

Yup. They are human. But what kind? In this superficial and dangerous world we live in this one is searching for personal relationships online. Obviously you have connection issues not to talk of psychological problems. Otherwise why would a sane human being be looking for bonds on the internet. People like you have connection issues or are most likely crazy. You don't need a friend. You need a psychiatrist. cool
Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by Shortyy(f): 11:41am On Aug 10, 2018
Bollinger:

Yup. They are human. But what kind? In this superficial and dangerous world we live in this one is searching for personal relationships online. Obviously you have connection issues not to talk of psychological problems. Otherwise why would a sane human being be looking for bonds on the internet. People like you have connection issues or are most likely crazy.
Bla bla Mr perfect. I need a gay best friend not a boyfriend. Mind your fvckin business.
You can't walk up to a guy in real life and ask him if he's gay. I know why I'm looking online. So Mr perfect, once more.. face your gaddamn business. That's if you've got one. And yea, crazy is the new normal.
Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by kismetboniface: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2018
hbd to me
Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by Tobiemmanuel007: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2018
Shortyy:

U knw u AR crazy?
Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by Bollinger(m): 12:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
Shortyy:

Bla bla Mr perfect. I need a gay best friend not a boyfriend. Mind your fvckin business.
You can't walk up to a guy in real life and ask him if he's gay. I know why I'm looking online. So Mr perfect, once more.. face your gaddamn business. That's if you've got one. And yea, crazy is the new normal.

like I said, you need a psychiatrist. Sounds insane every time you say it. looking for a gay friend. grin ok.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by Shortyy(f): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bollinger:

like I said, you need a psychiatrist. Sounds insane every time you say it. looking for a gay friend. grin ok.
Yea. Whatever

Re: Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" by brotobi99(m): 1:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
congrats

(1) (2) (Reply)

IK Ogbonna Celebrates 38th Birthday With Stunning Photos / Damola Olatunji Celebrates His Birthday, Shares Adorable Photos / Big Brother Naija Ladies Stun On The Cover Of Glam Africa Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.