Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,707 members, 7,840,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Wizkid, Tiwa Savage With WORLD SUPER STARS In New Nike Advert!!! (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid, Tiwa Savage With WORLD SUPER STARS In New Nike Advert!!! (video) (1305 Views)

Tiwa Savage With Kemi Olunloyo At Her 49-99 Concert In Lagos (Photos) / Teebillz Shades Tiwa Savage With His Children's Day Message To Their Son / Wizkid, Mutay Appear In New Nike Football Commercial "Awaken The Phantom" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid, Tiwa Savage With WORLD SUPER STARS In New Nike Advert!!! (video) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
Conquering the global music market is one great thing, breaking into the world of football is even greater. Our very own Starboy Wizkid has once again broken another record. Wizkid, Tiwa Savage and music producer, Mutay all appear in Nike Football’s “Awaken the Phantom” advert.

The new promotional video, had a couple of big football stars like Barcelona’s Coutinho and world most expensive football player, Neymar. Also appearing in the clip were legendary footballers, Ronaldinho and Adre Pirlo.

This is by far a big achievement as our finest diva and superstar now roll shoulder to shoulder with football’s biggest stars.
Watch the promo clip below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XJoon7tsRA&feature=youtu.be

Re: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage With WORLD SUPER STARS In New Nike Advert!!! (video) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
smiley
Re: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage With WORLD SUPER STARS In New Nike Advert!!! (video) by gabbijason(m): 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
Thanks guys for rebranding our beloved country!
Naija to the world

Meanwhile "Lady Aiban" is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper
Re: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage With WORLD SUPER STARS In New Nike Advert!!! (video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage With WORLD SUPER STARS In New Nike Advert!!! (video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Re: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage With WORLD SUPER STARS In New Nike Advert!!! (video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
jenigurl:

Hello
How was your day Jenny
Re: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage With WORLD SUPER STARS In New Nike Advert!!! (video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Inspirational01:
How was your day Jenny

Boring spent it in doors watching Queen of the south on my laptop. How was yours ?
Re: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage With WORLD SUPER STARS In New Nike Advert!!! (video) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
jenigurl:

Boring spent it in doors watching Queen of the south on my laptop. How was yours ?
My day was nice and wow so you too like Queen of the south? that film make sense die, which season are you currently watching, as for me, i watched their latest EPISODE about 4 days ago which is Season 3 Episode 7 and i think i like that Guero guy, his death in Season 3 Episode 6 pained me, he tried alot for Teresa and his death (Guero) affect Teresa alot. The film is very interesting.
Re: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage With WORLD SUPER STARS In New Nike Advert!!! (video) by kushercain: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2018
Inspirational01:
My day was nice and wow so you too like Queen of the south? that film make sense die, which season are you currently watching, as for me, i watched their latest EPISODE about 4 days ago which is Season 3 Episode 7 and i think i like that Guero guy, his death in Season 3 Episode 6 pained me, he tried alot for Teresa and his death (Guero) affect Teresa alot. The film is very interesting.

Na you make that girl deactivate abi

Re: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage With WORLD SUPER STARS In New Nike Advert!!! (video) by Nobody: 4:41am On Aug 11, 2018
kushercain:

Na you make that girl deactivate abi
No be me ooooooooo BIG BOSS wink

(1) (Reply)

See The Private Jet And Luxury Cars Of Pastor Worth 1 Billion Dollars / 3 Shocking Thing About Damini Ogulu Aka Burna Boy / Sense Or Nonsense: "Not Eating P*ssy Is Really Childish" - Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.