Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. (1589 Views)

I Feel So Suicidal Because Of My Marriage. / Is There Anyone Having Suicidal Thoughts? / I'm About Losing The Man I Love And Being Pressured To Marry The One I Never Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Myzztery: 6:41am On Aug 10, 2018
I have always been a guest reader until this morning. Pls dont mind my lengthy post.
I am in a very horrible situation, depressed and tired. The only mistake I made was trusting Mr. Wrong. I am a very hardworking woman. I was into food business and agric produce before I met him. He came as the perfect man and before I knew it, I've slipped off feet. I took in for him while we make plans to make things official by October.
We joined hands to invest in a business and I emptied my entire savings cos I know it's for our future. I gave my all. He stays in a room apartment, I didnt see anything bad about it, moved in with him cos I so much believe in his future. My friends tried to stop me but I ignored them because I believe in him.
He changed after I got pregnant. He started keeping other women.. wouldnt return home till very late at night. I have begged and begged but he would never change. He would threaten to make life miserable for me and my unborn chid. This time around, he want me out of the house. My mum on the other hand would always tell me to pray nd fast that she would never accept my things in her home again. Friends have deserted me.
I have lost every essence of life in me. The verbal abuse and curses I receive everyday is killing me. He wants me out of the house but where do I go? I am almost due but I have never registered for ANC not to mention buying baby things. He rid me of all I had and I am as empty as nothing. I really want to leave but where do I start my life from? I can't afford an house rent not to mention starting my business afresh. I feel stuck. I contemplate suicide everyday but the little life inside me deserves to live regardless. I have tried to stay strong but it seems I am losing the battle to depression and suicidal thoughts. I am voicing out because I want my baby to live. Please help me live! I need friends....I need people to talk to.

Please minimize your insults, I've had a truckload of it.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by thesicilian: 6:45am On Aug 10, 2018
Don't give up. If he wants you out of the house why not go to your mom's place, have the child and then start your life over? In life we sometimes take the wrong turn, but there's always somewhere down that wrong road where you can reverse or turn back into the right path.
It's never too late to do the right thing.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by ExAngel007(f): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2018
Soo heartbreaking...

This is one of too many reasons i'm careful on who i date. Guys can pretend just to get the juice and when all is 'said' and 'done' he start acting up.

Please sis, don't even dream of sucide, it not the best options. be strong and apologize to ur family and i hope things will turn better.

8 Likes

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by peacengine(m): 7:04am On Aug 10, 2018
My concern is the money you lost. But woman una gullible o angry

3 Likes

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by alterswerve(m): 7:06am On Aug 10, 2018
I'm touched by your story madam.. Really, I am..

Do you have any reason he could be doing this to you?

For me, it's obvious he doesn't want you around anymore.. If I were you, I'd leave, to where? My mother's house.. She'll accept me back, irrespective of whatever she said.. She will..

I'd leave cos spending more time with this man will be

1. Harmful to me as I receive threats and verbal abuses

2. Unproductive, cos there's nothing I'm gaining here and I'm wasting precious time i could use to do something else

Please go back to your mom's and promise to make amends. She'll accept you.. It's a mother's weakness.. You'll do that for your child too

There's a line from Tracy Chapman's Fast Car - Starting from zero, you've got nothing to lose.

You've done it before, you can do it better again.

Rise for your unborn child! Rise for yourself!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by ExAngel007(f): 7:10am On Aug 10, 2018
peacengine:
My concern is the money you lost. But woman una gullible o angry
Ha! uncle, these words are to hash na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 10, 2018
I can relate deeply to your post and trust me, I won't insult you kankan! Welcome to the world of reality, it's so sad you're in a tight corner with pregnancy so you have to be 'humble' to the barest minimum at least until you offload your LO.

Here is it... Whatever skill, wisdom or hustle you used in accumulating all the naira that went down the drain is still in you! You only need to take a deep breath, calm down and map out strategies.

This is the moment you need your mother! Let her know the lives of you and your unborn child is at stake, all you need from her is a little time to birth and find your feet again. If your mom is adamant (sometimes the blood you think is thicker than water has been diluted with zero emotional DNA), find a Bible believing church around you, YES they don't overlook pregnant women, they would harbor you and even pay your bills...

This is a phase darling, a rough phase too.. You need all the strength and sanity to pass through. Stop beating yourself into oblivion, you can't turn back the hands of time, you can only make the best of it. I'm sending you love, light and a warm bear hug.
You wanna talk to someone? I'm a PM away!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by peacengine(m): 7:30am On Aug 10, 2018
ExAngel007:
Ha! uncle, these words are to hash na

I was imagining the hard work she used to make the money. I kno how some ladies can be hustlers too.

OP I feel for u and your unborn. It might be the guy wanted u at first because u were giving him free sex and money but he now feels you want to trap him into marriage by getting prg. Guy is not ready for responsibility now. I think u people should have discussed everything before u moved in together.
Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by sisisioge: 7:52am On Aug 10, 2018
Hmmmm...you ain't married yet, biko go back home. Trust me, your mother won't throw you out. Have a safe delivery. Pele.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:09am On Aug 10, 2018
Myzztery:
I have always been a guest reader until this morning. Pls dont mind my lengthy post.
I am in a very horrible situation, depressed and tired. The only mistake I made was trusting Mr. Wrong. I am a very hardworking woman. I was into food business and agric produce before I met him. He came as the perfect man and before I knew it, I've slipped off feet. I took in for him while we make plans to make things official by October.
We joined hands to invest in a business and I emptied my entire savings cos I know it's for our future. I gave my all. He stays in a room apartment, I didnt see anything bad about it, moved in with him cos I so much believe in his future. My friends tried to stop me but I ignored them because I believe in him.
He changed after I got pregnant. He started keeping other women.. wouldnt return home till very late at night. I have begged and begged but he would never change. He would threaten to make life miserable for me and my unborn chid. This time around, he want me out of the house. My mum on the other hand would always tell me to pray nd fast that she would never accept my things in her home again. Friends have deserted me.
I have lost every essence of life in me. The verbal abuse and curses I receive everyday is killing me. He wants me out of the house but where do I go? I am almost due but I have never registered for ANC not to mention buying baby things. He rid me of all I had and I am as empty as nothing. I really want to leave but where do I start my life from? I can't afford an house rent not to mention starting my business afresh. I feel stuck. I contemplate suicide everyday but the little life inside me deserves to live regardless. I have tried to stay strong but it seems I am losing the battle to depression and suicidal thoughts. I am voicing out because I want my baby to live. Please help me live! I need friends....I need people to talk to.

Do you receive mails?
Should I send my contact details, or you send yours? You need someone to talk to. smiley

Trust me. I'll be there for you, as a friend.
Send it when you're comfortable to do so.

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Acidosis(m): 8:22am On Aug 10, 2018
The moment you stopped making money, you became "worthless". Elder001, have you seen your type now?

Always be very wary of guys who are always very concerned about your financial worth, the job you do or how much you make. They're all over now, many of them in their 30's.

On what to do? Just go back to mama. She'll welcome you and the unborn child (her grandchild).

7 Likes

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 8:37am On Aug 10, 2018
Acidosis:

The moment you stopped making money, you became "worthless". Elder001, have you seen your type now?

Always be very wary of guys who are always very concerned about your financial worth, the job you do or how much you make. They're all over now, many of them in their 30's.

On what to do? Just go back to mama. She'll welcome you and the unborn child (her grandchild).

Man, Stop disturbing my mentions with bullshîts.

Most men these days want security.. you can't blame anyone.

Love, character and love won't put food on the table, money will.

Just like men should be wary of ladies who are always very concerned about their financial worth,the job they do or how much they worth, right?

Stop mentioning me bro.

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 10, 2018
Myzztery:

You mean you can't afford house rent?
Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Acidosis(m): 9:03am On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

Man, Stop disturbing my mentions with bullshîts.

Most men these days want security.. you can't blame anyone.

Love, character and love won't put food on the table, money will.

Just like men should be wary of ladies who are always very concerned about their financial worth,the job they do or how much they worth, right?

Stop mentioning me bro.

I've mentioned you again on another post. You're so obsessed with money you don't even know what love/marriage means anymore.

10 Likes

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 10, 2018
Acidosis:

the thing tire person o! They have become leeches too in the term 'securing their security' Tueh! I only pity the women that fall prey of this kinda man. You cannot defraud my womanliness and still suck up my account balance.. Ko le werk rara!

7 Likes

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by ifyalways(f): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2018
Go and report him to your states social welfare.

Go and report him to his relatives.

Pack your load and go back to your parents house.

I feel no empathy for you or your likes who become stupid when they think they are in love, I'm only sympathetic to the innocent soul who you have brought forth into your stupidity and with no concrete plans on ground for except "Hope and God will provide"

Anyways, this is nld. Story might be tales by moonlight. . .

6 Likes

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by appsdope(m): 9:20am On Aug 10, 2018
My earlier comment was very harsh and I apologize. Seriously, how can you give all you have to a man. Don't you have siblings? Contact them and maybe friends so that you can start ante natal. You're almost due and you've never gone for ante natal. That guy doesn't love you. I think you should ask him for a share from that business because you invested in it. If he refuses, just try to move on. I don't support you going to your mum unless she has something doing or is financially capable but if she is not please don't go to her. It will make her stress herself too much cos she would want to give you and your baby the best. Suicide is not an option and I believe that there is always light at the end of the tunnel. You never can tell where your redemption will come from. Please leave that place and try to start ante natal. That is my own concern. You can qoute me and I'll send you something to go for ante natal.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 10:13am On Aug 10, 2018
Acidosis:

I've mentioned you again on another post. You're so obsessed with money you don't even know what love/marriage means anymore.

Mr. Acidosis if this is how you run your marriage.. good for you.

Your life, your choice .

Love isn't the only thing that will move a marriage forward, finance is required and both spouses should chip in the finance.

If you're incapable of chipping in cash please don't get married.

Men are also looking for security these days. We are in 2018 not 1930..

Don't ever quote me again abeg

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2018
yettymuse:
the thing tire person o! They have become leeches too in the term 'securing their security' Tueh! I only pity the women that fall prey of this kinda man. You cannot defraud my womanliness and still suck up my account balance.. Ko le werk rara!

Defraud your womanliness, as in?

You mean being a woman makes you not to chip in money?

You're not serious.
Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

Defraud your womanliness, as in?

You mean being a woman makes you not to chip in money?

You're not serious.
Stay away from my mention! Don't ever quote me again!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 10, 2018
yettymuse:
Stay away from my mention! Don't ever quote me again!

Go and make money! grin

Woman running away from responsibility..
Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 10, 2018
Elder001:

Go and make money!
grin

Woman running away from responsibility..
Definitely! That's my goal boy! But not your type or any of you would have a taste of my money! Mr responsibility! You would gladly take the role of a NECK when it comes to a woman's money! Tueh! Double Tueh!...

7 Likes

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2018
yettymuse:
Definitely! That's my goal boy! But not your type or any of you would have a taste of my money! Mr responsibility! You would gladly take the role of a NECK when it comes to a woman's money! Tueh! Double Tueh!...

Just go and make money and come back later.
Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Acidosis(m): 10:59am On Aug 10, 2018
yettymuse:
grin grin grin You too funny

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Daviddson(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
Don't commit suicide. You'll have caused a lot of sorrow to your family and also thrown yourself into Hell. Yes, there's a hell, and no situation here on earth no matter how awful, can be compared to it.
So brace up and tell yourself that you'll smile after this temporary tunnel.

Many ladies have faced this same situation and now when they look at their 19 year old undergraduate son or daughter who was a product of that relationship, the least they can utter is 'Thank God I didn't abort you or kill myself'.

PS: Though not naturally easy, abstinence till marriage is still the best key to avoiding such situations as this.
Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
[s]
appsdope:
Fool of the century. You emptied your bank acct for him and now this is what you got. Now people are asking you to go back to you mum empty handed and also with a child. You're almost due and you haven't registered for ante natal or bought baby things. I don't feel sorry for you at all. People bashed heseesall just because she bought and left a property in her name and here another woman has no sense. Because of dick or whatever you gave your everything to a useless man. Madam stay there let him strangle you. Your foolishness deserves it. You want to go back to your MA and accumulate problems for the old woman? Your mates are taking care of their parents, bringing home lots of good news and goodies. u Na bastard u wan go give the poor woman. Your friends warned you but he scattered your head with I love you. If you're my sister, you must live with him o. Getting pregnant is not the issue here o. My own issue is that you foolishly gave him your life income and worth and also spread your legs at 180° for him. Shey Na husband u dey find ni, you Don see one Na Wetin come dey pursue u?
[/s]Go pour your frustrations somewhere else. Ranting like a rabid dog on someone looking for advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by djon78(m): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
Viking07:
[s][/s]Go pour your frustrations somewhere else. Ranting like a rabid dog on someone looking for advice.

Don't mind him. Someone is going through a life threatening issue and he is pouring salt on an open sore. Very inconsiderate.
Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by djon78(m): 6:33pm On Aug 10, 2018
My dear your story is very pathetic. But the only thing I want to tell you is that the sun will shine again in your life. Don't give up. Be very strong. You will get over this.

The most important thing now is shelter. Is it that your mom doesn't want you again? Because no matter what, go back to your mom. Don't you have another relation? Because what you really need now is a shoulder to lean on.

And this is a warning to young women working hard. Don't fall for the gimmicks of irresponsible men. Close your legs. Have value for your body. Because many of these guys are beasts. No human feelings. And there characteristics is that they prey on hard working nice girls. Just beware

3 Likes

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sorry for your situation. Negative thoughts by pregnant women affect their unborn babies in the womb.

Surely you don't want to give birth to a baby with congenital problems because of your suicidal thoughts, do you?

When you are depressed talk to your baby in your womb. Tell him how he's going to be a doctor or an engineer or the President. Sing to him. Read to him.

Trust me, it works. All the best. Oh, and go back to your mom's house.

1 Like

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by JamieLannister: 9:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
yettymuse:

Biko what is the meaning of NECK?
Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by bennymark(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
People who experience depression are strong willed

People who give in to suicidal thoughts are weaklings,

I am talking from experience, I have attempted suicide twice, there is no gain in dying despite alot of times it seems like a perfect choice

Always consider yourself first, nobody can make you as happy as you can make your self

If it becomes necessary, move out before he kills you, don't force a man to like you

If he has sense one day he will come begging

Myzztery:

Re: I Am Losing The Battle To Suicidal Thoughts. by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Men some men don't have any conscience cry. Op be strong and take heart. It's always darkest before dawn embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Painful Mistake Of Two Young Men / . / My Landlady Suddenly Increased My Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.