Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,488 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

What Do I Need To Grow Beards - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Do I Need To Grow Beards (1131 Views)

How To Grow Beards Easily / 5 Shocking Things You Don't Know About Growing Beards / Help..i Need To Grow Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Need To Grow Beards by rojamide(m): 10:13am On Aug 10, 2018
hello guys, no insults pls...m desperately in need of growing beards, m jus tired of seeing my younger ones growing full beards while i av jus strands on my chin...am 23yrs...pls any idea wat i can do to grow a full beards
Re: What Do I Need To Grow Beards by onlinetomola(m): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2018
Are you ready to spend real money for it ? Mine is so so natural and I do trim it every week self. Although your age is
Re: What Do I Need To Grow Beards by rojamide(m): 10:22am On Aug 10, 2018
onlinetomola:
Are you ready to spend real money for it ? Mine is so so natural and I do trim it every week self. Although your age is
yes oo
Re: What Do I Need To Grow Beards by originals1(m): 10:47am On Aug 10, 2018
Try working out ,it increase the level of testoterone in the body and also take biotin...u can also use coconut oil

rub it every evening on the place u want beards to grow on

Thank me later!
Re: What Do I Need To Grow Beards by internationalman(m): 10:49am On Aug 10, 2018
I started growing beards 25

It's only in football u will see a 17 year old boy with a string of strong beards that looks like it been undergoing shaving for ages.

Just wait for your time. There's nothing you can do.

When it comes, if you are the type that lays so much emphasis on their looks, be prepared to b maintaining it every 5 days.
Re: What Do I Need To Grow Beards by Lurbah27: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2018
rojamide:
hello guys, no insults pls...m desperately in need of growing beards, m jus tired of seeing my younger ones growing full beards while i av jus strands on my chin...am 23yrs...pls any idea wat i can do to grow a full beards

Grow your beards naturally with these five simple tips.. All these tips are natural therefore there is no harm in trying them... Visit Healthtippshub to read about all five natural tips.

https://www.healthtippshub.com/patchy-beard
Re: What Do I Need To Grow Beards by Kspize(m): 11:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
rojamide:

Try Kirkland Minoxidil 5% and you will be amazed with your gains in 2 months

Check my signature
Re: What Do I Need To Grow Beards by Giftibe: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2019
rojamide:
I feel you bro. You need Minoxidil to grow the beards. I sale the 5% Minoxidil and you can contact me on 07038698600 to order yours at a good price and stop the insults. wink

Re: What Do I Need To Grow Beards by Theta1: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Giftibe:

I feel you bro. You need Minoxidil to grow the beards. I sale the 5% Minoxidil and you can contact me on 07038698600 to order yours at a good price and stop the insults. wink

How much?
Re: What Do I Need To Grow Beards by Godsonkemz(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2019
Giftibe:

Kirkland Minoxidil 5% is not to be applied on the face to grow facial beard but to be applied on the scalp and/or at the crown region of the head to treat male pattern hereditary baldness. This is because it irritates the skin and could cause skin dryness.

(1) (Reply)

Neolife's Range Of Products For Low Libido And Postrate Cancer / Health Benefits Of Alligator Pepper (ose Oji Or Atare) To Man And Woman / got em

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.