Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg (36909 Views)

See The 5k Assorted Meat I Bought And The Pepper Soup I Made With It. / Man Tells Chicken Seller To Cut The Wings Into 17 Pieces (Pix, Video) / See The Pepper I Bought For N300 In Kano Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by xtanburg: 2:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
EGG PEPPERONI CUISINE
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2018
If only their amount of progressive usefulness is equal to their love for money.

Disgusting things angry
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2018
mary4:
“You couldn’t cut the pepper,” man decries his girlfriend’s inability to fry egg properly in Abeokuta, Ogun State

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/08/you-couldnt-cut-the-pepper-man-decries-his-girlfriends-inability-to-fry-egg/

This guy cut this pepper by himself n also friend the egg by him self. onye nko
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by ganie(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
SLAYED FRIED EGG BY A SLAYED QUEEN
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by iamdebby(m): 3:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
naijaguy123456:
No adult woman will fry eggs like this. He want to trend on the Internet by force.
you will be amazed when you realise some ladies are a special breed of lazy!!
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by chrisj2(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Is it cutting the pepper that is the problem here or the amount of rodo or scotch bonnet peppers in the scrambled/fried egg?

That amount of peppers will knosck someone out and you cannot even taste the egg afterwards.

Eggs can be prepared anyhow - in seconds; I dont know what the guy is crying about!
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Codes151(m): 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2018
Teach her
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by permit(m): 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin thats good for him, some people and pepper are like 5&6.
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Sanchez01: 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2018
Amberon11:
Did you have to shame her publicly? I have seen worse. I taught my ex how to boil eggs (believe it or not). I don't recall shaming him online for it though I kept teasing him about it.
Runaway. Where have you been hiding
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by ikezudon(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
hilarious...

In oTHER NEWS, see your latest naija top songs as e dey hot

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/latest-naija-songs/
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Amberon11: 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin grin

In my house. Where have you been?
Sanchez01:

Runaway. Where have you been hiding
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Sanchez01: 4:02pm On Aug 10, 2018
Amberon11:
grin grin

In my house. Where have you been?
Lol! Been around jare.

I lost a couple of contacts on my phone. Send me a message, biko tongue
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Duru009(m): 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
Slay queen generation
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by Amberon11: 4:44pm On Aug 10, 2018
I've lost phones and contacts since then.
Don't have your number. But I just sent a P.M now.
Sanchez01:

Lol! Been around jare.

I lost a couple of contacts on my phone. Send me a message, biko tongue
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by ladygudhead(f): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
Olalan:
He could just have taught her how to do it
BTW this looks staged cause even a 5 yrs old child know pepper are chopped in eggs and if not staged the girl just wants to be mischievous. And if a grown up girl make eggs like this then she's plainly STUPID
lol. i like your smart way of passing out the criticism.you are 1 member i always look out for his comment.
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by CioAngels(f): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2018
Haba, this cant be true.
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by MarieSucre(f): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Though the post is fake. But I welcome anything that will touch our ladies' nerves.

Modified They are spamming this thread already.
Na una dey rush us las las leave that talk.

1 Like

Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by grandstar(m): 9:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
naijaguy123456:
No adult woman will fry eggs like this. He want to trend on the Internet by force.

It is possible o! Pray you don't experience poverty

I know a woman fro m a poor background who once fried egg for me. Nothing to write home about. She was 24 years then.

She married a rich man and now fries very tasty eggs. Na condition cos am
Re: You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg by chisea(m): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
�������� CD ONLINE TRAINING PRESENT! 3 DAYS FREE INTENSIVE TRAINING VENUE: WHATSAPP TIME: 4PM DAILY STARTS WHEN THE GROUP IS FULL ��������� TRAINING INCLUDE: WELL EXPLANATORY VIDEOS & WRITTEN RECIPE ON HOW TO MAKE THE FOLLOWING: ��������� DAY 1: EGG ROLL CHIN CHIN DOUGHNUTS NIGERIA BUNS ��������� DAY 2: AIR FRESHENER PERFUMES GERMICIDES (IZAL) ��������� DAY 3: FRUIT CARVING Join using the link bellow� https:///APJHdsRzfMX0Qqq2WmKIQy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified / How To Make Seafood Okra (photos) / 25 Hilarious Cake Fails You Have To See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.