Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified (36871 Views)

Hilda Baci Receives Her Plaque From Guinness World Records (Photos, Video) / Guinness World Records' Reaction To Hilda Baci’s Cook-a-Thon / What Hilda Baci Has Been Cooking For 4 Days To Break Guinness World Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by 9jaBloke: 3:10pm On May 16, 2023
This surely validates the feat

It's just a matter of time before the confirmation

Fingers crossed

Well done Hilda.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 16, 2023
Omo that girl is endowed, I hope it's natural.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by PoliteActivist: 3:13pm On May 16, 2023
9jaBloke:
This surely validates the feat

What feat?
OP can you please patiently explain this "record" to me without insult?
Record usually implies EXCELLED in something - did something better than everyone else, or did something no other person can do.
ANY Shaolin monk and some men can cook three times longer than Hilda did.
Please patiently explain without insult.

**ADDED LATER:
The fact there is no requirement WHATSOEVER about the food or quality of the food, means it's NOT about cooking but about standing and not sleeping. And I can assure you that amongst the men and women in her village (talkless of the world!), Hilda will not last the longest standing and not sleeping.
If I'm now asked what it is Hilda can do better than almost anybody alive, what would be my answer??
You can celebrate her while acknowledging the limitations of the "record", without blowing it out of proportion!

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by yemmight(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2023
We are monitoring them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by nepapole(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2023
Finally

2 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by BAZ001: 4:48pm On May 16, 2023
Give it to akwa Ibom ladies dem good for hospitalilty grin cooking and knacking major
They don’t get tired
Probably na dog meat dey cause am or na gene

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by FactBoyz: 4:48pm On May 16, 2023
CondenseMilk:
Sorry to bust your bubble. She did butt surgery according to some online sources. Meanwhile TeddyA nailed it when talking of this Hilda Hype

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by sukkot: 4:48pm On May 16, 2023
grin nwanne

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by HateBigots: 4:48pm On May 16, 2023
grin... Olosho vibes

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Caramia2020(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2023
She will be confirm, it's just a matter of days. Congratulations to her.

9 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by sotall(m): 4:48pm On May 16, 2023
undecided

Good for the record breaker but the hype is not worth it.

16 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Rahkman: 4:48pm On May 16, 2023
This feat I feel may not be validated, there are evidences everywhere that she rested and hid to take a nap undecided

13 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by AImiron: 4:49pm On May 16, 2023
CondenseMilk:
how that wan take concern you, na you dey suck am??

18 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Patrickyemi: 4:49pm On May 16, 2023
Omo which kind beans I buy from mama Yetunde shop. I don cook this beans tire e no gree don. Na small thing remain make I break Matilda baci Guinness World Records

20 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Tabletuner(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What feat?
Record usually implies EXCELLED in something - did something better than everyone else, or did something no other person can do.
Please patiently explain without insult

Bad belle somebody.

Well done Hilda!

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by AImiron: 4:50pm On May 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What feat?
[b]ANY Shaolin monk [/b]and some men can cook three times longer than Hilda did.
I wonder why the shaolin monk, no take up the challenge since that India woman don set am. There's no need to insult cos, you already did that to yourself. Hating on someone who no sabi your existence, no be madnessssss be that

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:50pm On May 16, 2023
Instant success attracts many friends.

Congratulations Hilda

Still thinking of the record to break but e be like say dem Don break every breakable. Maybe I will trying sleeping for 60 days non waking up

8 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Houseofglam7(f): 4:50pm On May 16, 2023
cool
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Adewunmibaba(m): 4:50pm On May 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What feat?

If e easy you self run am …..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Postinor: 4:50pm On May 16, 2023
All I care about is how to Bleep hilda baci

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by STEWpid(f): 4:51pm On May 16, 2023
Chai..

Not easy to hold a global title!

1 Like

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by AImiron: 4:52pm On May 16, 2023
Postinor:
All I care about is how to Bleep hilda baci
finally someone wey get sense... Keep dreaming.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by FireUpNow(m): 4:52pm On May 16, 2023
Nice one
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Debater(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2023
Dear God, we ask for pity on this foolish boy here
You get tired after boiling water for 10 minutes, but you don't want to be proud of a lady who's a world class chef, and who has just made a hundred thousand dollars after cooking non stop for 4 days, 4 hours and 4 minutes
Go and get a life jare
Hatred no go kee you

PoliteActivist:

What feat?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by creolehunt: 4:53pm On May 16, 2023
Rahkman:
This feat I feel may not be validated, there are evidences everywhere that she rested and hid to take a nap undecided

What exactly is the feat, really? I do not understand the hype around this. What is the achievement or relevance of it, especially when a random Ethiopian or Kenyan can intentionally wake up tomorrow to shatter the "record".

4 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by creolehunt: 4:54pm On May 16, 2023
Tabletuner:

Bad belle somebody.

Well Hilda

He asked a question. Give an answer or keep mute.

4 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Ikennaford: 4:54pm On May 16, 2023
PoliteActivist:

What feat?
Exactly bro, I no know wetin people deh talk about this thing, white man Don do things, just because pesin cook, Nigerians Don deh show their ignorance, governors go use our money build flyover,roads, less unequipt hospitals Nigerians go deh hypam, mediocrity shit

8 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by wizod(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2023
coolhonour well deserved
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:54pm On May 16, 2023
Bootyliciously endowed and can cook 90 hours non stop. What more does a man want.
I don't need a seer to tell me she would cook her man for more than 90 hours in the other room.

7 Likes

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by Mindlog: 4:55pm On May 16, 2023
Nice one.
Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by FireUpNow(m): 4:56pm On May 16, 2023
CondenseMilk:
You never fvck any girl wey endow like that or more than her? Nothing special there just that she is a wise woman for the feat she achieved. It's nor her endowment that made her to achieve the feat but her brain. So think about her brain more than endowment.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guinness World Records Follows Hilda Baci On Instagram, As She Gets Verified by iHart(m): 4:58pm On May 16, 2023
Next is the list and pictures of the food she cooked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Couldn’t Cut The Pepper,” Man Decries His Girlfriend’s Inability To Fry Egg / 25 Hilarious Cake Fails You Have To See. / Toddler Dies After Eating Poisoned Rice (pictures Of Suspects)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.