Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,263 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 (9926 Views)

Advantages And Disadvantages Of Playing Online Slots / Hacked Or Not Hacked PS4 / Is It Safe To Connect A Hacked PS4 To The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by eniola1010(m): 1:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
What are the advantages/disadvantages of buyin a hacked or hackable ps4 slim
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Thegamingorca(m): 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
No insurance grin

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by eniola1010(m): 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2018
Thegamingorca:
No insurance grin

Sorry pleasd explain better why did you say no insurance
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by crafteck(m): 8:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Lol, buy if u go buy.. Stop dragging what im sure u already know, hackable... Easily download able... Non hackable... Cd or internet downloads alone(limited game number)

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Madara713(m): 12:40pm On Aug 11, 2018
Disadvantages
1.Can't play online
2.Can't play the very latest games.
3.Hack isnt permanent, you need to repeat what ever method you use everytime you shutdown the ps4.

Advantages
1.You can play most games. That is all games released before
2017 and most before April 2018.
2.Can download games online for free from ur pc and transfer and install them on ps4.
3.Make backups of your ps4 discs.
4.Can play ps2 games.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by crafteck(m): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
Madara713:
Disadvantages
1.Can't play online
3.Hack isnt permanent, you need to repeat what ever method you use everytime you shutdown the ps4.

Advantages
2.Can download games online for free from ur pc and transfer and install them on ps4.
4.Can play ps2 games.

Ur wrong boss, u dnt need to repeat after shutdown, advantage 1 is also wrong

8 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Madara713(m): 10:35pm On Aug 12, 2018
crafteck:

Ur wrong boss, u dnt need to repeat after shutdown,

What I mean when I say hack isn't permanent is that you need to run payloads again after shutdown.

advantage 1 is also wrong

Saw that one on reddit sometime ago. Perhaps I should say all games released before 5.05 was released by Sony.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by crafteck(m): 10:44pm On Aug 12, 2018
Madara713:

What I mean when I say hack isn't permanent is that you need to run payloads again after shutdown.

Saw that one on reddit sometime ago. Perhaps I should say all games released before 5.05 was released by Sony.

Thuings have changed, its easier but dats to my detriment embarassed
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by seyesko(m): 11:59am On Sep 07, 2018
Pls where can i fix my PS4 pad controller around ikeja
Madara713:
Disadvantages
1.Can't play online

Advantages
4.Can play ps2 games.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Mckandre(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2018
Madara713:
Disadvantages
1.Can't play online
3.[s]Hack isnt permanent, you need to repeat what ever method you use everytime you shutdown the ps4.[/s]

Advantages
1.[s]You can play most games. That is all games released before 2017 and most before April 2018.[/s]
4.Can play ps2 games.

More Disadvantages

-large pkg files ranging from 40-100gb which is rather absolutely impossible to get considering our rickety network providers.

-long transfer time

-game developers willl likely run into bankruptcy making ur favorite franchise to halt. grin
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by ghoste: 8:56pm On Sep 07, 2018
Advantages
-Get almost all games free or at a token
- install custom themes
-play ps2 games on ps4 with no hassle
-back up your pkg games on an external hardrive and even play them directly from the hard drive or flash
-play SNES and SEGA,GAMEBOY games with an emulator on your ps4
-install mod menu for lots of games
-
-Install custom hombrew apps
-you can run linux on your ps4

Those are few i can think of

Disadvantage (just one)
-no online play,u can connect your ps4 to the internet but u cant login psn and play online as it will require the lastest 5.56 firmware. BUT anytime you wish to remove the hack,all you need to do is update your game to the lastest firmware thats all you are unhacked..

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by crafteck(m): 10:15pm On Sep 07, 2018
ghoste:
Advantages
-Get almost all games free or at a token
- install custom themes
-play ps2 games on ps4 with no hassle
-back up your pkg games on an external hardrive and even play them directly from the hard drive or flash
-play SNES and SEGA,GAMEBOY games with an emulator on your ps4
-install mod menu for lots of games
-
-Install custom hombrew apps
-you can run linux on your ps4

Those are few i can think of

Disadvantage (just one)
-no online play,u can connect your ps4 to the internet but u cant login psn and play online as it will require the lastest 5.56 firmware. BUT anytime you wish to remove the hack,all you need to do is update your game to the lastest firmware thats all you are unhacked..

Abeg how can playing ps2 game on p4 on it be an advantage.. Adv is get games cheap or free.

Lack of online play isn't a disadv since even with u hacked, you need ps plus..20k/yr, stable internet, cd of about 20k..not every gamer with unhacked p4 wants that

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by ghoste: 11:47pm On Sep 07, 2018
[quote author=crafteck post=70999976]

Abeg how can playing ps2 game on p4 on it be an advantage.. Adv is get games cheap or free.

Lack of online play isn't an Adv since even with u hacked, you need ps plus..20k/yr, stable internet, cd of about 20k..not every gamer with unhacked p4 wants that[/quo
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by crafteck(m): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2018
[quote author=ghoste post=71001806][/quote]

Too mixed, cant read it, point is how many people can stand looking at ps2 graphics, 2 years ago I installed gta 4 as my customers were used to v on p3, it was HORRIBLE to look at
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
seyesko:

Go to powa complex at computer village ask for Irobot tell him barrister sent you . Kelvin is his real name . Very popular guy .

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Thegamingorca(m): 2:33pm On Sep 08, 2018
tobianthony:

Go to powa complex at computer village ask for Irobot tell him barrister sent you . Kelvin is his real name . Very popular guy .

Wtf irobot grin

I'm assuming nah you be barrister

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mckandre:

More Disadvantages

-large pkg files ranging from 40-100gb which is rather absolutely impossible to get considering our rickety network providers.

-long transfer time

-game developers willl likely run into bankruptcy making ur favorite franchise to halt. grin

does your Xiaomi Redmi 4x still have iOS status bar? if yes screenshot this thread.

I want to confirm something.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Thegamingorca(m): 3:05pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mckandre:

More Disadvantages

-long transfer time

grin

I can't wait for Sony to switch to ps5 grin
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by adesokan382: 7:22pm On Sep 08, 2018
crafteck:Ur wrong boss, u dnt need to repeat after shutdown,What I mean when I say hack isn't permanent is that you need to run payloads again after shutdown. advantage 1 is also wrong Saw that one on reddit sometime ago. Perhaps I should say all games released before 5.05 was released by Sony.k

236 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Mckandre(m): 7:40pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

does your Xiaomi Redmi 4x still have iOS status bar? if yes screenshot this thread.

I want to confirm something.
note 4x

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 08, 2018
Mckandre:
note 4x

It now looks different from the way it was when you showed a screenshot back in November 2017
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Mckandre(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

It now looks different from the way it was when you showed a screenshot back in November 2017
my current theme, not the ios theme.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by crafteck(m): 5:01pm On Sep 09, 2018
tobianthony:

Either him or jibade are good for it....
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Madara713(m): 8:59am On Sep 12, 2018
seyesko:

Sorry bro I have no idea.
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Madara713(m): 9:02am On Sep 12, 2018
Mckandre:

More Disadvantages

-long transfer time

Lol those are disadvantages I'm willing to accept.

3 Likes

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Ayodeletobby: 7:38am On Sep 17, 2018
*Install /jailbreak / hack your ps4 console* at *No fee/cost* as usual� and as well ����������

Buy ur *PS4 PKG games files* at reasonable and affordable price...pm me for more enquires.....07063236905

irrespective of ur location ...we deliver wit ease

PS4 PKG GAME FILES new update availablE
��������������
Justcause 3,
Ufc3
Watchdog 2
Sonic force
Storm 4
Yakuza 6
Fallout 4
Project cars
Shadow of war
Transformer
Injustices legendary edition
Horizon complete edition
Bloodbourne
Shards of darkness
Drive club
Final fantasy xv
Deux ex
Borderlands the handsome collection
Bioshock collection
Doom
Fallout
Infamous 2
Yakuza
A way out
Nier automata
Hellblade
Titanfall 2
NBA 2018
Dirt 4
Need for speed payback
Sniper elite 4
The order
Evil within 2
Ufc 2
Witcher wild hunt complete edition
Resident evil 6
Resident evil 7
Metal gear [ solid v + phantom pain]
God of war 4
Far cry 5
Monster hunter world
Ghost recon wildlands
Naruto trilogy: road to boruto
Crash sane
Rocket league
Assassin creed origins
Call of duty wwii
Call of duty black ops 3
Call of duty infinite warefare
Mafia 3
Metro redux
Shadow of collosus
Dragon ball 2
Wolfenstein :old blood
Wolfenstein 1: new order
Wolfenstein 2: new collossus
Battlefield 1
Dyimg light
Fifa 18
Pes 18
Pes 17
Mortal combat xl
Tekken 7
wwe2018
Wwe 2017
Battlefront
Far cry 4
Ghost recon
Grand theft auto V
Homefront
Horizon zero down
Mass effect andromeda
Need for speed rivals
Prey
Nioh
Resident evil 7
Rise of tomb raider
witcher 3
Gt sport
Uncharted 4 thief end
uncharted 5 lost legacy
Batman arhkam knight
Sniper elite
Assassin creed syndicate
Rachet nd clank
Last of us
Injustice 2
Injustice league
Dead or alive
Bloodbourne,
Final fantasy :type o hd
Final fantasy xv
Uncharted 4: thiefs end
Mortal combat xl
Deus ex: mankind divided
Batman : arkham knight
The order: 1886
Assasin creed 4 :blag flag
Call of duty: infinite warefare
Hitman : complete edition season 1
E.t.c

Oluwalonitoba..²°˙◎● �...Always at your service...07063236905

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Lomzy01: 11:32am On Sep 17, 2018
Mckandre:

More Disadvantages

-long transfer time

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 18, 2018
Shaking my head ....at this current trend .
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Codedboy95(m): 12:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
seyesko:
hello bro were you able to fix your controller
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by fowlyansh181(m): 5:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
adesokan382:
crafteck:Ur wrong boss, u dnt need to repeat after shutdown,What I mean when I say hack isn't permanent is that you need to run payloads again after shutdown. advantage 1 is also wrong Saw that one on reddit sometime ago. Perhaps I should say all games released before 5.05 was released by Sony.k
how did this one comment here get up to 200 likes while the others none?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by MobileGees: 8:10am On Mar 26, 2019
fowlyansh181:
the guy definitely hacked Nairaland

Seun lalasticlala come and explain abeg
Re: What Are The Disadvantages Of Buying A Hacked Or Hackable Ps4 by Mckandre(m): 6:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
fowlyansh181:
wondering the same aswell,the read didn't even make FrontPage either undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Different Kind Of Video Gamers: Which Category Do You Fall Into? / Pubg Mobile : African Server Is Now Available / HELP:Anyone Know How To Play Local Multiplayer Game On Dream League Soccer 2017?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.