Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

To All Members Of This Forum(nairaland) Read If You Like - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To All Members Of This Forum(nairaland) Read If You Like (846 Views)

A Must Read If You Want To Study In Ghana Admission Is In Progress Nigerians / Nigerians A Must Read If You Want To Study In Ghana Direct Entry With O Level / Which Course/subject Do You Like Most? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Members Of This Forum(nairaland) Read If You Like by flashdriva: 11:47pm On Jun 21, 2010
i love nairaland because of these happenings, i would like each and everyone of you to paste how much each lets know how much he gained if possible teller and bankz details. HOW MUCH IS THIS UPGRADING
moderator lock this thread because going by the law, this will add no credit to your site that scammers use your forum to dupe people and lo you sit and be watching them or dont you have it in your mind that even foreign people are monitoring your credibility
its such a shame that you still allow scammers to be exposing your good work to foreign people that you(seun) can not co-ordinate your site in the sense that people will no longer play here b/c from what i m experiencing here, its all jokes, if you are scammed, report to any criminal agency, Nairaland has no criminal govt approved body to track anybody, simply take your teller to the police to trace any paid account, some fools here make use of this forum to criticize people,joke where not necessary
please @ALL of you including the owner of this website
try and be hard-working a times
ban all users of fake identities
create a compulsory space for pictures for easy identification
anybody that wants to be a member of nairaland must be legitimately registered
for any body to post any topic regarding issues of school/tech/phones etc must be a gold member at least
such individual will have a paypal/liberty R. acc. details or better still common I.D card scanned to you containing addresses
these will prevent scamming, multiple i.d's and so on
OSUOFIA said in his music' Oyibo man, i go chop your dollar, the contract na you i go give am but you go pay me small money make i bring am, you be the mugu, i be the master,
Greed is not good, how can you fail an exam and expect to be upgraded illegally? even you that pay the money is a fool, why not read, you will want to be admitted as unqualified undergraduate, tomorro, you PRODUCE CHALK as panadol or inject via the anus. or bend laws like your then president(i did not call anybody's name oo) Grin Grin Grin Grin but wait a minute o? who be promise? jamb official or student or msc holder or lecturer?
someone you have not seen claims to be Obama of our time, drops his phone number on a common website not even newspapers where you must pay for publishing,. you call him and receive blablabla bla wee him go tell you, you stupidly go ahead to pay into a ghost account because you want to be CHIKE OBI or EMEAGWALI even ALBERT EISTEN, fools
ask your self a question, am i not a fool for paying someone i dont know?
you for get that bankers these days need customer so can go as far as opening a fake account for people
you only have evidence against a living soul you meet face to face or have a contact with not Ghosts housemoving and hovering/ about net looking for prey
let me advice the owner of this Nairaland forum,
to avoid spoiling your name or the purpose of creating this forum. delete this threat and other scamming threads
white men are watching you, some that wish to register or buy product or even help you to progress or teach you more will see such things and take to their heels
for peace to rain, delete this
For those of you inviting EFCC, how much will you pay EFCC official to track a cheap scammer, they concerns with high govt officials, look for ord. police that put on blacks, looking for whom to intimidate to come and do their job, probably they collect their token because nothing goes for nothing
for those that wish to publish scammer in our national newspapers, get ready to be interviewed, spend time and money even energy to provide a valid evidence that will tantamount to your complaint
cut your coat according to your shape
i will be back soon if i will not be banned, Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445834.480.html#msg6258481
Re: To All Members Of This Forum(nairaland) Read If You Like by maedan(f): 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2010
Wow. So who got scammed? There are some fake and greedy souls creeping around here looking for who to cheat and defraud, but. . .

Well, over to the mods.
Re: To All Members Of This Forum(nairaland) Read If You Like by davidayo: 7:02am On Jun 22, 2010
Poster u are right. its just that the innocent ones become victims of circumstances. Lets be wary of these people. there are wolves and there are lambs.
Re: To All Members Of This Forum(nairaland) Read If You Like by flashdriva: 7:28am On Jun 22, 2010
just help us drop your payment details here if u r scammed
Re: To All Members Of This Forum(nairaland) Read If You Like by tigerpaws(f): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2010
flashdriva

You make some sense cool but I will read it all when I'm free; it was too long to read grin
Re: To All Members Of This Forum(nairaland) Read If You Like by biggy4joe(m): 8:36am On Jun 22, 2010
@Flashdriva,i seconda the motion you move, ,but whats suprises me is how people fall so cheap for that kind of scams,
Believe me nobody is a saint here.As a Nigerian or should i say human being,we all have an element of Greed and Sc8m that runs through our vain,

I would really love 2 commend Scooby1,Odunnu,Tigerpaws,Slight, etc men u guys are the best,how i wish say Naija na Yankee na FBI and CIA for they hustle 2 employ una.

Men its official!!!Those guys that paid the dude money 2 Upgrade their results after failing should go and rest abeg, They should go and read their books, i wrote Jamb three times b4 i was finally admitted in 2005, Na because they dull na him make they pay money enter person wey dem nor knw account.
Re: To All Members Of This Forum(nairaland) Read If You Like by flashdriva: 8:45am On Jun 22, 2010
thankx all.
please advise seun, the owner of this nairaland forum to wise up
even moderators to readjust fast to reduce scam b/c they can never eradicate such in nigeria in particular and the world in general
Re: To All Members Of This Forum(nairaland) Read If You Like by Scooby1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2010
@flashdriva, working on it.
Re: To All Members Of This Forum(nairaland) Read If You Like by Pharoh: 9:10am On Jun 28, 2010
Nice thread cool
Re: To All Members Of This Forum(nairaland) Read If You Like by SLIGHT(m): 8:03pm On Jun 28, 2010
Flashdriva, u r absolutely correct, sometimes i wonder if the mods actually visit this section themselves or send ppl on dia behalf
Re: To All Members Of This Forum(nairaland) Read If You Like by misey(f): 12:26am On Jun 29, 2010
wow this is a master piece at least people would have an idea of what is going on thank u very much although i pray i wuld not be duped sha can u imagine me sharing the same name with a common scammer!na wa ooo dis world don spoil.
Re: To All Members Of This Forum(nairaland) Read If You Like by 7Ebubenna: 4:15am On Jul 01, 2010
Do you know someone who wants to be a CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT OR ARE YOU THE PERSON INTERESTED?

Then ,Study in North East Caribbean school to be a Chartered Accountant (ACCA) - THE GOBAL BODY OF

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS RECOGNISED WORLDWIDE.It's a school in the caribbean .TUITION cost is very

reasonable -600 usdollars per course and you can take 1 or 2 or even 3 courses at the same time.
STUDENT VISA WILL BE PROCESSED ONCE YOUR APPLICATION IS RECEIVED.
contact email-ije777@yahoo.com or call 1-869-6629183 for more information.
Re: To All Members Of This Forum(nairaland) Read If You Like by Jibson999(m): 6:44am On Jul 01, 2010
Mehn i dont blame those guys that paid money, everybody won go university. I remembered saving money last year to do admission runs.lol

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Want To Know About Post Utme In In Ede Poly / Tuition Fees To Be Replaced By Graduate Tax ! / Ui Admission Second Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.