Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened (49978 Views)

Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble / Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out / Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Girlsavage(f): 2:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
This has got to be the Most dramatic and hilarious stories has seen today, You know what i'll leave you to reading it yourself..]
See her post below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/lady-buys-umbrella-that-has-no.html

6 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by devilmaycry: 2:04pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin when your village peeps swear for u

206 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Aonkuuse(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hahahahahah better visit your grandmotherooo at least get her bread

166 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by obynocute(m): 2:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin grin grin
Her village people strong gan.

20 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by donbachi(m): 2:10pm On Aug 10, 2018
Pdp member

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by BeingFrank(m): 2:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
When ignorance and carelessness are fighting a very serious tug of war on your head. undecided

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Olalan(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
Twitter and stories sha......
BTW this story seems true and just highlighted how much she pays attention to details....

12 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Wetin consan me!

Our house nor get toilet I dey shit for inside small bush for our backyard...

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2018
Wetin consan me!

Our house nor get toilet I dey shit for inside small bush for our backyard...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by tayo4ng(m): 2:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Justbeingreal(m): 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
Hmmmm!

Some days are like that.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by ednut1(m): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2018
So
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by sulakishop(m): 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
What a punishment!
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Just like a forgot my shoes in a cab yesterday

12 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by nazablossom(f): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
Wasted money and journey. This type of mistake can be very painful ee.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by pryingeyes(m): 6:00pm On Aug 10, 2018
PDP see how she dumped u guys in the keke

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by NwaliE01: 6:05pm On Aug 10, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by loverboys: 6:17pm On Aug 10, 2018
Eya sowie oo bt hu dz 1 epp?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by nanauju(f): 7:34pm On Aug 10, 2018
Twitter again.. Hmm

12 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by toideve(m): 9:55pm On Aug 10, 2018
Girlsavage:
This has got to be the Most dramatic and hilarious stories has seen today, You know what i'll leave you to reading it yourself..]
See her post below!

From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/08/lady-buys-umbrella-that-has-no.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

So 10.50 am is good night in your village ba? Don't angry me ooo!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by johnhood(m): 9:59pm On Aug 10, 2018
lazy Nigerian youths ;Dlazy Nigerian youths
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by johnhood(m): 10:01pm On Aug 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Just like a forgot my shoes in a cab yesterday
Ah sorry. So you walked home with barefoot

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2018
Chai, what a day. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by brodalikeme(m): 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
How can you be so careless, don’t you know that both APC and PDP guys are stealing umbrellas upandan?. Don’t do that next time, now you have allowed one APC man to escape.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by typicalspeaks: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Na Wa o
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by anochuko01(m): 1:52am On Aug 11, 2018
believe me, almost all women are like this o.
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by dreamwords: 4:39am On Aug 11, 2018
Maybe a handsome niccur sat be side Her in the keke
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by gerrardomendes(m): 4:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Your problem was fired from the National Assembly
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Dumdumfashion(f): 6:23am On Aug 11, 2018
Kasala!! grin grin
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by adebayo201: 6:42am On Aug 11, 2018
Hope you are fine now?

Uhn...

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by EmmanuelCena(m): 7:30am On Aug 11, 2018
Lol.
Village people be at alert!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laolu Mudashiru Knocked Down And Killed By Hit-And-Run Driver In Ikoyi / Samuel Eto'o's Easter Gift To Tony Elumelu As He Visits Him (Photos) / 'Ornge' Is So Last Season: Sterling Bank Shades GTB In New Advert (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.