Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened (49985 Views)

Man Who Returned N600,000 Mistakenly Sent To Him Now In Trouble / Man Who Returned Lost N500k & Was Given N2k Cries Out / Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by xtervaganza(m): 11:11am On Aug 11, 2018
That's what you get when you're too proud to ask questions.
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Kylekent59: 11:43am On Aug 11, 2018
You don't forget umbrella, you left the umbrella inside keke.

You forget when it comes to "memory"

you left when it comes to "objects".

I left my phone on the table

I have forgotten the answer to question 2

I left my keys on the desk

I forgot to give her the 1k
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Psoul(m): 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
This just reminded me what happened to me during my secondary school days.
Those days, you hardly see students entering buses or taxi like what we have today. School is always very far from some ppl's home.

We came back from school, I and my 2 siblings. On trying to unlock our door. I noticed that I was no longer with the house key.
I searched my school bag and pockets and behold the key was nowhere to be found. Whaooo....I fogot the key in my school locker.
My elder brother told me that I have no choice than to go back to school to get the key. A trekking of 1hr.30mins going and same coming back. That is the minimum of 3hrs trekking to get the house key.

Actually I had no choice and had to embark on that painful journey with empty stomach and under the scorching sun, through the lonely bush track road.
I got to the school, opened my locker, searched thoroughly and there was no key in the locker. I was confused.
On the process of searching the locker, some of my books fell on the ground. As i was about picking them up, i heard the sound...chakamm.
Can you imagine. All these while, I was wearing the key on my neck as a necklace, covered by my school uniform.

At this point I was so weak and angry to go back home. Just as the starting point, I had no choice than to go back home. If not for any other thing, at least to have my luch.

Some days are just like that.
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by emenezer(m): 12:43pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bitterleaf soup, and okro soup [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 11, 2018
BeingFrank:
When ignorance and carelessness are fighting a very serious tug of war on your head. undecided
'in' and not 'on'

God bless you for that comment though. Nah very big and over-serious carelessness and ignorance dey worry the babe.
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by alftdbts: 1:00am On Aug 14, 2018
Kylekent59:
You don't forget umbrella, you left the umbrella inside keke.

You forget when it comes to "memory"

you left when it comes to "objects".

I left my phone on the table

I have forgotten the answer to question 2

I left my keys on the desk

I forgot to give her the 1k

Hummmmm I shake my head for you. Tell me one thing you do that wasn't controlled or simply put a function of the brain or memory respectively. You only nitpicking the writers diction to show your intelligence and you re wrong my brother. It's about processing either you forget, forgot or you left it accidentally it's still the same thing and we all copy cus our intelligence quotient can pick that.

Go and read the Topic MEMORY. It's very helpful, whatever you dnt give time to process from your working memory - short term memory - long term memory becomes forgotten.
Re: Lady Buys Umbrella That Has No Stopper, When She Returned It, This Happened by Kylekent59: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2018
alftdbts:

Hummmmm I shake my head for you. Tell me one thing you do that wasn't controlled or simply put a function of the brain or memory respectively. You only nitpicking the writers diction to show your intelligence and you re wrong my brother. It's about processing either you forget, forgot or you left it accidentally it's still the same thing and we all copy cus our intelligence quotient can pick that.

Go and read the Topic MEMORY. It's very helpful, whatever you dnt give time to process from your working memory - short term memory - long term memory becomes forgotten.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial / BET IN Dollars, Use Bet365 / Samuel Eto'o's Easter Gift To Tony Elumelu As He Visits Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.