Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,299 members, 7,815,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing (48922 Views)

Anambra International Airport Runway - Stone Base In Pictures / Is Sokoto Airport Still Functioning / See The Sadistic Nature Of Sokoto Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by AutoJoshNG: 2:18pm On Aug 10, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTiBESfX3q4

This is not a video game of Airplane Vs Motorcycles. It's a real life footage from the Sokoto Airport which was taken by a pilot. The plane was taxiing when the pilots spotted motorcycle riders using the runway with them. It is alleged that they stormed the airport to welcome one of their political leaders. 

The bikers seem to have been excited as one of them can even be spotted waving at the airplane. 

Sam Adurogboye who is the General Manager of Public Affairs at The Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) confirmed that the agency is currently investigating the matter.

https://autojosh.com/sokoto-airport/

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 2:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
tongue God which kain country be dis

See as Okada full runway just to welcome another corrupt element.

297 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Olalan(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Dumb and stupid folks hailing politicians that have stolen so much from them and turned them to okada riders while they jet around the world.

217 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
Anything for the love of PMB is sane and welcome!

Wailers don't bother to quote me. I won't reply

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by MicheyJ1: 2:23pm On Aug 10, 2018
See dem... Aboki. They don't care about their lives. It's worthless to them.

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by MicheyJ1: 2:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Anything for the love of PMB is sane and welcome!

Wailers don't bother to quote me. I won't reply
He-goat were does it state that they did that for Buhari ?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by overdrive(m): 2:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
aboki will always be aboki cheesy grin

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by ITbomb(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
And I am in the same country with these peeps

Lugard, it will never be well with you wherever you are

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by ufuosman(m): 2:27pm On Aug 10, 2018
Dey always represent

2 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ok.....next
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by QuotaSystem: 2:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Raw undiluted passion for Sai Baba and the APC cool

Truthfully Alu (Wammako)'s arrival could never attract 10% of the people that thronged to receive him a few days ago.

This was pure allegiance and reassurance by the good people of Sokoto that they're firmly behind the APC despite Tambuwals selfish defection.

Sokoto is locked down for PMB in 2019. Argue with your screen guard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Racoon(m): 2:35pm On Aug 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
it only means there is no security in that airport anybody can have his or her way, try this at lagos airport and see cool

4 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Racoon(m): 2:36pm On Aug 10, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Anything for the love of PMB is sane and welcome! Wailers don't bother to quote me. I won't reply
You guys are readily predictable. embarassed embarassed

8 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by 2special(m): 2:39pm On Aug 10, 2018
Sad....indeed very Sad!

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by fk001(m): 2:46pm On Aug 10, 2018
ITbomb:

This is stale and old fashion we are tired of it already.

Try another one..

3 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Sijo01(f): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
Always behaving like zombies embarassed

1 Like

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by OneCorner: 3:26pm On Aug 10, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:
tongue God which kain country be dis

See as Okada full runway just to welcome another corrupt element.
D tin tire me oo

30 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Fierce11: 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2018
The only time i am truly proud to be a nigerian is when i'm eating peppersoup with a can of origin zero...
This nigeria no be country again.. Abeg angel pegasus.. Where hath thou na? Come and carry me to olympus biko

6 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Imustreturn(m): 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
Aboki nah aboki
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by FarahAideed: 3:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
This video clearly exposes the kind of sub humans that litter the ranks and file of Buharism

16 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Omeokachie: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2018
They are ferrying passengers to the aircraft.

No security clearance, no scanning, very soon you will find hawkers selling kunu to travellers inside the aircraft just before takeoff grin

16 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by wingmanII: 4:25pm On Aug 10, 2018
One fine day it will be bomb laden boko haramites on those bikes, then everybody eye go clear.

6 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Horus(m): 4:49pm On Aug 10, 2018
The head of security of the airport should be sacked immediately

6 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by NwaliE01: 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2018
Chei. How did they managed to enter the Airport in the first place even to the runway?
This country is in comma. We are almost finished!

4 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by sureteeboy(m): 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
These kinds of news only emanate from the North. What kind of sheer negligence on the part of the officials and stupidity on the part of the cycler is this?
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by Edu3Again: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
Wetin una expect from people wey no like education!

Yet they rule us all
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by azpekuliar: 5:19pm On Aug 10, 2018
This is unacceptable. We need to take back this country from these primitive medieval savages! Restructure this damned country now! sad

3 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Mumu people every were.. undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by MMotimo: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Just when you think you've seen it all. All I can do is laugh. I have to show this to my kids grin

3 Likes

Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by IMASTEX: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
ITbomb:

Sometimes I wonder how the magic will happen that things will start working in Nigeria with this kind of stone aged brains.
Re: Okada Riders Invaded Sokoto Airport's Runway While A Plane Was Taxiing by exporters101: 5:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
I have nothing to type but to just laugh grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Is The Richest City In Nigeria? / Osogbo, Capital City Of Osun State In Pictures / Body Parts Of A Dead Woman At Oshodi Railway (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.