Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

5 Ways To Improve Your FPS Multiplayer Skills - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 5 Ways To Improve Your FPS Multiplayer Skills (962 Views)

How To Add Friend On Maskgun Multiplayer Fps Android Gameplay #42 / How To Set Up Dream League Soccer 2017 & 2018 APK Multiplayer Mode For Android / How To Connect Dream League Soccer 17 Multiplayer Mode For Android Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Improve Your FPS Multiplayer Skills by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
Ever wondered why you are god like playing campaign mode games but play like a noob online? Well here are 5 tips to make you a better player.

1. Know where the enemies respawn,most games change respawn locations randomly during play,finding out which which location enemies will respawn next will give you the element of surprise before the opposing team can get to grip on things your team is already choking hard (no pun intended) on them.

2. know where the health packs and item drops are,once you know where these are,you can maneuver your way easily in a fight and even lure the opposing team close to a health pack and hold the fort while regaining your health.

3. know where all the camping spots are and camp on the campers.campers think they are sleek so creeping up on a campers field of vision and getting a kill will frustrate them enough to play fair and get with the program.

4. Find the best load outs that works best for you, that means experimenting with weapons and attachments, not everyone can use a sniper rifle or a shotgun,so find your edge and don't be a liability to your team mates.

5. This final tip is so underrated but I guarantee it will boost your gameplay massively, adjust your controller horizontal and vertical sensitivity, experiment with it to find the sweet spot that works best for you, tweaking your sensitivity increases your reaction time significantly.

I hope this list helps to make you a better player as it has helped me as well.

For other gaming contents and tips subscribe to my YouTube channel @ justscorchone

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 5 Ways To Improve Your FPS Multiplayer Skills by meobizy(f): 3:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
This thing blows my mind how I can finish a game on Legend or Extreme mode but die quickly in the first five seconds of online multiplayer battles. The most painful are the immediate kills straight after my character respawns. It raises my blood pressure and the tendency to rage quit presents itself. I don't know if a specific practice time exists for one to get better at these games.
Re: 5 Ways To Improve Your FPS Multiplayer Skills by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
meobizy:
This thing blows my mind how I can finish a game on Legend or Extreme mode but die quickly in the first five seconds of online multiplayer battles. The most painful are the immediate kills straight after my character respawns. It raises my blood pressure and the tendency to rage quit presents itself. I don't know if a specific practice time exists for one to get better at these games.

Most games pit you up against other tier level players and you gradually level up and it gets challenging,if you follow this list for every game you just start playing it will make you stand out and you will have an edge always.
Re: 5 Ways To Improve Your FPS Multiplayer Skills by meobizy(f): 10:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
justscorchone:

Most games pit you up against other tier level players and you gradually level up and it gets challenging,if you follow this list for every game you just start playing it will make you stand out and you will have an edge always.
Funny enough I always assumed a game could not pose a harder challenge than the hardest possible mode achieved via the inbuilt AI. Until I got into the multiplayer scene was when I knew I guessed wrong.

(1) (Reply)

[] / Pes2018 On Low End Pc / Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.