Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? (8158 Views)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / Which Phone Are You Currently Using / Which Phone Are You Currently Using? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by wkkwl: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2018
Am looking to get a new phone tho,
So, am will see you in the comments smiley
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by SenorFax(m): 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
Am using infinix Note 2, and I strongly do not recommend it.

Don't ask why pls, I don't wanna remind myself of its problems

3 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by whitebeard(m): 7:50pm On Aug 10, 2018
I am using infinix hot 4

I do not recommend it on any level..!! angry

3 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by wkkwl: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2018
I am currently using Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.

Plus sides are the Battery the phone never gets hot.

The down side it's made with cheap parts.
The other day I changed the charging port it became faulty.

The head phone jack became very loose and my ear phones fits in freely and falls out easily. ..

Just yesterday the head phone jack just won't work.

11 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by shedy03(m): 8:22pm On Aug 10, 2018
SenorFax:
Am using infinix Note 2, and I strongly do not recommend it.

Don't ask why pls, I don't wanna remind myself of its problems
Sorry to you oooo.
Am using note 2 LTE, over 2years now. I only changed the charging point. Am enjoying it, but I will not recommend it. There are lots of new phones out there with more facilities.

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by Litblogger: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2018
wkkwl:
Am looking to get a new phone tho,
So, am will see you in the comments smiley
Come buy my LG G3
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by Opistorincos(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2018
I'm using redmi note 4x, everything about the phone is lovely and I'll surely recommend it for anyone looking to get a budget phone with great specs

6 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by tecnolad(m): 11:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Huawei P20 Pro. Look up the specs cool

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by wkkwl: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2018
bump
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by MrErudite(m): 3:19am On Aug 11, 2018
Xiaomi redmi note 5..

I even recommend it to my enemy bc the phone is a bae.

Best ever grin

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by meobizy(f): 4:02am On Aug 11, 2018
iPhone 6S legbebe. The phone is amazing software-wise but the battery life is crap: 8 hours. I supplement with a Nokia 5800, an amazing phone with 20 hour battery life but heavily outdated. At least it catches FM radio signals and plays songs for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by shinzuraven: 12:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
Nokia 8

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by Sirmuel1(m): 12:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
Infinix note 4 pro

Its one of the best infinix product.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by tonyaks: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2018
Motorola Moto G4 Lte.... bright display, great battery life, very durable

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by Samswags9(m): 3:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
Infinix Hot 6 And I Strongly Recommend It

1 Like

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by Shegz4god(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
Techno pouvour 2 with 5000mah ba3 (4days long
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by Ezenwammadu(m): 5:01pm On Aug 11, 2018
Oukitel k6000 plus strongly recommend it

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by Whistleblower2: 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tecno L8+ (2gb RAM)I will surely recommend it. I have been using it since two years ago. I just changed charging point January this year for 3k. I don't think new one will be in the market. Seems it has been discontinued.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by Sunkyphil(m): 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ezenwammadu:
Oukitel k6000 plus strongly recommend it
but people are complaining about it wats d downside?
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by Ezenwammadu(m): 9:14pm On Aug 11, 2018
Sunkyphil:
but people are complaining about it wats d downside?
I have not seen anything wrong with it. Have been using it since January
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by Sunkyphil(m): 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Ezenwammadu:

I have not seen anything wrong with it. Have been using it since January
wow
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by investigator007: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tecno spark, it's a superb device with a mad display. Looking forward to upgrading to the spark 2
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 12, 2018
itel s12 the battery is crap 2 hours it's dead low ram
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by henry007(m): 12:28am On Aug 12, 2018
meobizy:
iPhone 6S legbebe. The phone is amazing software-wise but the battery life is crap: 8 hours. I supplement with a Nokia 5800, an amazing phone with 20 hour battery life but heavily outdated. At least it catches FM radio signals and plays songs for a long time.

I cannot believe it still turns on. What a wow.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by 360great(m): 1:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Good day all. Please I'm about getting a new device few days time. Can anyone suggest a good device between Samsung and iphone. Also my budget is 80k....ll gladly appreciate your feedback
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by eki2000(m): 3:20pm On Aug 12, 2018
am using galaxy j5 prime. I want to tell Nigerians to shun all this cheap Tecno and Infinix scraps. Samsung is a bump.

5 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by Tinnytony24(m): 3:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
Me dey use Samsung S6 edge..... as e dey so.... the phone go well o.... I recommend it sha.... if you can handle it.... not some chinko like Tecno and Infinix them undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by pointstores(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
U for huawei brand u will never regret

3 Likes

Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by enoch273: 11:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
360great:
Good day all. Please I'm about getting a new device few days time. Can anyone suggest a good device between Samsung and iphone. Also my budget is 80k....ll gladly appreciate your feedback
xiaomi note 5 ai, I can help you order for it too.
It's a great device.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by CaptainStephen(m): 8:50am On Aug 13, 2018
Zero 5 wink

Solid battery and rugged thats all............
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by 360great(m): 9:12am On Aug 13, 2018
What's the price like?
enoch273:

xiaomi note 5 ai, I can help you order for it too.
It's a great device.
Re: What Phone Are You Currently Using And Why Do You Recommend It? by enoch273: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2018
360great:
What's the price like?
which colour do you want, gold or black?
Also we ve the 3/32gb and 4/64gb variant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Best Offline Football Games on Android 2019 / Infinix Zero Killer - **~Tuoda Mobile Magnum (5.5" IPS, Quad‎-core,1gb,8gb)~** / Mtn Introduces 500mb For 500 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.