Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife (54114 Views)

Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend Manhood For Cheating (video) / Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by bamasite(m): 1:58am On Aug 11, 2018
Wetin she wan use am do?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by zeezeegal(m): 2:07am On Aug 11, 2018
Porkmeat
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 11, 2018
Backfornow:

Im talking about America bc you said some inaccurate things about how the American system works when it comes to these matters. People will read these things not bother to verify and fck up their whole lives. Those were the only points I was making. And now that interested parties have been warned, I will leave you to it.

Those Hollywood 15year old girls who display older boyfriend what's happening to them?

Dude.. The stuff isn't legal, yeah. Never said it isn't illegal but back in 2009 when I was in Texas with Old man, 16/17year old walk down the roads with their old boyfriends and police don't call them to ask any questions even though they probably know something is going on because of the signs.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by alanwanyiasaba(f): 3:02am On Aug 11, 2018
Elder001:

Lol... You're calling the mods on the insensitive kid

Good to do.
I have to
it's our duty to report any nairaland rule breakers
and they've been doing it with impunity
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by abike12(f): 3:20am On Aug 11, 2018
MartinCorridon:

He's a pedophile. Lost case. You are wasting your time.

Let's hope he goes to the West and never stops

A big Amen to that
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by digitalelixir(m): 3:24am On Aug 11, 2018
Wickedness has taken over Nigeria.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by sweetilicious(f): 3:34am On Aug 11, 2018
Olalan:
What's a 17yrs girl doing in a relationship with a 25yrs old guy if not for lack of reasoning
Am telling you. Small time now, we will hear that she slept with her guy's friend.She is definitely going to jail.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by nnokwa042(m): 3:52am On Aug 11, 2018
Is like cutting manhood or joystick is now in vogue angry since eneke the Bird ve learnt how to fly without perching we the hunters 've learn how to shoot without aiming, we will start plucking girls girls honey pot in revenge angry angry
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by khalhokage(m): 5:28am On Aug 11, 2018
Olalan:
What's a 17yrs girl doing in a relationship with a 25yrs old guy if not for lack of reasoning

Let me help you rephrase that question.

What is a 25yo teacher doing in a relationship with a 17yo girl if not for paedophilia?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by dtrend(m): 5:54am On Aug 11, 2018
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by francisduru: 6:08am On Aug 11, 2018
What she rode on angry It hurts cry
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by Nobody: 6:11am On Aug 11, 2018
MartinCorridon:
isn't 18 the legal age of consent in Nigeria? (far as i know).

[img]https://media1./images/90076d94c9d4da212b7bc5836b3d3665/tenor.gif[/img]

She might have castrated a pedophile if she isn't yet legal shocked

Legal age for what? Dating or marriage?
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by engrfaruq(m): 6:41am On Aug 11, 2018
Olalan:

The last time I checked, Oyibos do things far worse, even as it is not uncommon in your so called reasoning -filled South.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by watchindelta(m): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2018
Wery 17yrs tk priick dy do
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by Nickymezor(f): 7:09am On Aug 11, 2018
okayman4real:
but d man is more than 25yrs old nawnnnn?
was referring to the MINOR oga not man ok
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by Dwhyte(m): 7:18am On Aug 11, 2018
Video during d act, else I donblivit
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by Henri8: 7:29am On Aug 11, 2018
Northerners and cutting of manhoods.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by lobell: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2018
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/girl-17-cuts-off-boyfriend-s-manhood-in-jigawa-265224.html

They reside in 'ba bura' town and now, he doesn't have one. If you know, you know.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by Akabuking: 8:46am On Aug 11, 2018
prick don suffer for women hand.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by rafday125(m): 9:06am On Aug 11, 2018
NOW WILL PEOPLE SAY IT IS BUHARI

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by olahpet777(m): 10:09am On Aug 11, 2018
Relationship between teachers and secondary school students is now becoming the order of the day . One 28 year old teacher is also dating a 17 year old ss2 girl where am serving... Nawah oh.. nd na real love dem call am, don't ask me how i know!.. i think he wants to marry her sef cus hez always shouting his father married his mother who was 12 years younger than him... Whatever sha.. mak dem kill diaself
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by Sadiyaene(f): 12:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
ThinkSmarter:
nawa o.
likely case of attempted rape

I believe you too,it could be that the guy attempted to rape her n she had to defend herself.

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by Tammy1133: 1:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
Olalan:
You mean illiteracy grin
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 11, 2018
Later de go ban "this is nigeria"
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by Zalam5: 6:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
away with both of you, just common sense u lack.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by Ksatriy: 12:29am On Aug 12, 2018
Elder001:

This is funny. There are girls that age that are dating people who are more than 5years older than them in the UK, US ..I surely don't know about other western states but it'll be the same.

Stop typing nonsense as if everyone on nairaland is local like you. People don't come online bragging about where they've been to.

You're so childish dude. You need to grow up

Pot calling kettle black.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by Ksatriy: 12:31am On Aug 12, 2018
Elder001:

Those Hollywood 15year old girls who display older boyfriend what's happening to them?

Dude.. The stuff isn't legal, yeah. Never said it isn't illegal but back in 2009 when I was in Texas with Old man, 16/17year old walk down the roads with their old boyfriends and police don't call them to ask any questions even though they probably know something is going on because of the signs.

People don't come online bragging about where they've been to.
Re: 17-Year-Old Girl Cuts Off Her Boyfriend's Manhood In Jigawa With A Knife by Ksatriy: 12:42am On Aug 12, 2018
Elder001:

I don't just know whether some of you are intentionally stupid or not.

Instead of condemning the horrible act or consoling with the man you're typing bullshît here.

I wonder if you'd have typed this nonsense if the reverse was the case and the girl was the victim.

Rule 2

Naijacutee, puskin, seun, Lalasticalala,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Celestine Egbonuche, Nigeria’s Oldest Prisoner Freed From Enugu Prison / Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) / Babatunde Olarenwaju: Missing Person Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.