Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Seers Only - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seers Only (618 Views)

Should Christians Consult Seers?? / Looking For Seers Come In If You Are 1 / Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seers Only by apostle25(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2018
who can help me with answers to this issue.
A BRO pray for God to reveal some things to him example a sister's marital problems but when he sees a vison or dreams its doesn't talk about the sisters marital issues. any one? who can help me with answers to this issue.
A BRO pray for God to reveal some things to him example a sister's marital problems but when he sees a vison or dreams its doesn't talk about the sisters marital issues. any one?
Re: Seers Only by Nobody: 3:32am On Aug 11, 2018
Habaaa! The answer to your query is very simple naa. grin

You see, there are many gods & each of this gods operate on different levels of vibration & frequency.

Krishna, for example operates on 92.3fm while Zeus operates on 93.7fm.

Buddha operates on 97.3fm while Horus operates on 96.9 cool fm. grin

Yahweh on the other hand operates on 88.9 Brilla grin while Sango operates on 100.5fm - which is the reason nobody ever wants to fvck with Sango unless they want to get electrocuted grin cheesy grin

So in other for your friend to get a revelation about his sister's marital issues, he must learn to tune into Yahweh's frequency since he's a christian. grin

As you can not be working with the PHCN & expect to receive remuneration from MTN, so also can you not be paying tithes to Yahweh while tuning into Krishna's frequency & expecting results. grin

I hope you find my illustration helpful grin

2 Likes

Re: Seers Only by apostle25(m): 3:36am On Aug 11, 2018
Zoharariel:
Habaaa! The answer to your query is very simple naa. grin

You see, there are many gods & each of this gods operate on different levels of vibration & frequency.

Krishna, for example operates on 92.3fm while Zeus operates on 93.7fm.

Buddha operates on 97.3fm while Horus operates on 96.9 cool fm. grin

Yahweh on the other hand operates on 88.9 Brilla grin while Sango operates on 100.5fm - which is the reason nobody ever wants to fvck with Sango unless they want to get electrocuted grin cheesy grin

So in other for your friend to get a revelation about his sister's marital issues, he must learn to tune into Yahweh's frequency since he's a christian. grin

As you can not be working with the PHCN & expect to receive remuneration from MTN, so also can you not be paying tithes to Yahweh while tuning into Krishna's frequency & expecting results. grin

I hope you find my illustration helpful grin
I really find it helpful with the ideal examples. how can he tune to the right frequency. what will he do
Re: Seers Only by petra1(m): 7:04am On Aug 11, 2018
apostle25:
A BRO pray for God to reveal some things to him example a sister's marital problems but when he sees a vison or dreams its doesn't talk about the sisters marital issues. any one?

Except i dont understand you. why would anyone be praying to know someones marital issues . why not simply ask the sister questions about her marriage if there is need for such information. The gift of God is not to pry into people lives except they are submitted to such one . Well as I said ,I might have misunderstood your post.
Re: Seers Only by apostle25(m): 9:17am On Aug 11, 2018
petra1:

Except i dont understand you. why would anyone be praying to know someones marital issues . why not simply ask the sister questions about her marriage if there is need for such information. The gift of God is not to pry into people lives except they are submitted to such one . Well as I said ,I might have misunderstood your post.

Another example, you are praying for God to show you about your school destination but you see something else. You are praying for a job and you are not getting anything related to a job
Re: Seers Only by petra1(m): 10:28am On Aug 11, 2018
apostle25:
Another example, you are praying for God to show you about your school destination but you see something else. You are praying for a job and you are not getting anything related to a job

you dealing with vision and revelations by prophetic gift is different from dealing with it as a christian. The gift of God are not given for self use but rather to minister to others in serving them. But dealing with personal need is not by gift or ministry office. The holy spirit is given to us to empower ,lead and guide in ministry. He leads and guide us in different ways. if you want direction on which school to chose for example, The answer does not need to come by dream or vision. it will be a mistake to wait for the direction in a particular way. He primarily leads us through inner witness and sometimes through vision or dream. Not every dream is from God. There are dreams from flesh and there are dreams from the devil. If someone is waiting for a direction from God and he want it in dream he may miss God, because God could have answered through a radio or tv preacher, or your own pastor in loval church or through the gift of prophecy through another brother and of course through you . but dont cage God
Re: Seers Only by orisa37: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2018
That's to say, you must be Born Again to get your answers.
Re: Seers Only by apostle25(m): 12:36pm On Aug 11, 2018
orisa37:
That's to say, you must be Born Again to get your answers.
The person is born again
Re: Seers Only by orisa37: 1:18pm On Aug 11, 2018
apostle25:
The person is born again

Good
Re: Seers Only by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 11, 2018
apostle25:
A BRO pray for God to reveal some things to him example a sister's marital problems but when he sees a vison or dreams its doesn't talk about the sisters marital issues. any one? who can help me with answers to this issue.
for how long have you been praying concerning the sister? Well you just need to keep focusing your prayers and mind on what you are asking God for and you will receive answers, or you meet with elders in the faith. There was a time God spoke to me about a sister having an issue even though I never relate it to her until she left the church, the last time I saw her she was looking the shadow of herself, I felt quite guilty.
Re: Seers Only by apostle25(m): 6:06pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tosinex:
for how long have you been praying concerning the sister? Well you just need to keep focusing your prayers and mind on what you are asking God for and you will receive answers, or you meet with elders in the faith. There was a time God spoke to me about a sister having an issue even though I never relate it to her until she left the church, the last time I saw her she was looking the shadow of herself, I felt quite guilty.
So to keep on praying only
Re: Seers Only by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
apostle25:
So to keep on praying only
Yeah! Or what else do you intend to do again, well, you can fast alongside and consciously take the sisters case to God and whatever God revealed to you, let her know and if nothing still, let her know also
Re: Seers Only by apostle25(m): 7:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Tosinex:
Yeah! Or what else do you intend to do again, well, you can fast alongside and consciously take the sisters case to God and whatever God revealed to you, let her know and if nothing still, let her know also
OK thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Someone To Be Possessed By The Spirit Of The Dead? / Igbo Traditional Marriage Rite Is Unbiblical / Why Did God Give Us 'free Will'?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.