Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Please Help, I Have The Ideas But No Skill - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help, I Have The Ideas But No Skill (761 Views)

Is Programming A Profitable Skill? / Certification Or Skill / Code Reading is as Important a Skill as Code Writing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, I Have The Ideas But No Skill by olaOLUWAbalogun(m): 8:16am On Jun 22, 2010
I have a good idea on mobile applications but i dont know much about it. I dont even have a computer. I need an advise on where to start from. Thanks.
Re: Please Help, I Have The Ideas But No Skill by Beaf: 10:44am On Jun 24, 2010
You need to get in touch with a developer or learn how to develop the app yourself (could take you a year). If you decide to sort the app with a developer, you MUST get them to sign a non-disclosure agreement (or be done in like the originators of the facebook idea). There are many examples of non-disclosure agreements on the web, here's a google search; http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=non-disclosure+agreement&meta=&rlz=1I7ADSA_en

Before you start, there are key questions you need to answer;

[list]
[li]What platform is your target market on (android, windows, symbian etc)?[/li]
[li]Would your app be suitable as a webservice or would it need to be installed etc (what is the architecture)?[/li]
[li]What programming technology should it be written in (flash, silverlight, java, c# etc - keys into first point in many ways)?[/li]
[/list]
Re: Please Help, I Have The Ideas But No Skill by sweetpawn2: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2010
No man is an island and gifts are shared differently between every one by the Good Lord. If you can generate good ideas then you must find someone who can generate good programs. Maybe you should sell the idea as a patent.
That way you will profit from it.

(1) (Reply)

++ / Pls Put Me Through On How To Host A Webpage On Shell,anybody! / Help! I Am Writing About: Travelling Salesman Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.