Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Please Help Me Out With Advice On The Best Automobile To Buy For My Business - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help Me Out With Advice On The Best Automobile To Buy For My Business (993 Views)

Nigerian Inventor Drives Self-made Aero-amphibious Automobile To Meet President! / Kaduna Is Best Automobile Industrial State In Nigeria / Buy Your Best Automobile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Out With Advice On The Best Automobile To Buy For My Business by kunleweb: 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hello,

I recently started a Vegetable business, i buy from local farmers and deliver to the city. I am thinking of buying a bus/delivery truck to facilitate delivery of my products. I need advice on the bus/truck that will best serve my interest. Can you guys help me out with information on the best bus/truck to buy?

I am thinking of buying a Dyna truck and have it covered with tarpaulin.

I am also thinking of an IVECO or FIAT but i'm bothered that since it has no windows, the heat from the engine and environment will make my products damaged before it reaches its destination even though i plan to deliver very early before sunrise. Are my fears legitimate?

Please help me out with advice on the best automobile to buy for my business.

Thank you
Re: Please Help Me Out With Advice On The Best Automobile To Buy For My Business by kunleweb: 4:00pm On Aug 11, 2018
any ideas?
Re: Please Help Me Out With Advice On The Best Automobile To Buy For My Business by nurey(m): 9:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
vegetables need cool environment also customers (shoprite, Spar) are always adamant you utilize vehicle with AC or cold room for delivery.

What you need is a delivery van with refigerator but those vehicles are expensive, why don't you start small with a bus and utilize it's AC

1. mitsubishi L400/spacegear

2. Hyundai H100/Starex

3. VW Eurovan/transporter/caravelle

4. VW LT35/LT25

5. Nissan Serena

Toyota is also good but the prices are cut throat
Re: Please Help Me Out With Advice On The Best Automobile To Buy For My Business by kunleweb: 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2018
nurey:
vegetables need cool environment also customers (shoprite, Spar) are always adamant you utilize vehicle with AC or cold room for delivery.

What you need is a delivery van with refigerator but those vehicles are expensive, why don't you start small with a bus and utilize it's AC

2. Hyundai H100/Starex

4. VW LT35/LT25

5. Nissan Serena

Thanks i'll look up information on these delivery automobiles, do you mind sharing the average price for these?
Re: Please Help Me Out With Advice On The Best Automobile To Buy For My Business by kunleweb: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2018
nurey:

2. Hyundai H100/Starex

4. VW LT35/LT25

5. Nissan Serena

The VW LT35/LT25 caught my eyes. Maybe i should work solar unit to an A.C. for cooling to the car so the AC doesny affect feul/diesel consumption. you just opened my mind
Re: Please Help Me Out With Advice On The Best Automobile To Buy For My Business by kunleweb: 9:34pm On Aug 11, 2018
nurey:

2. Hyundai H100/Starex

4. VW LT35/LT25

5. Nissan Serena

Thanks i've found the car i'm looking for:

VW Eurovan

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me Out With Advice On The Best Automobile To Buy For My Business by nurey(m): 9:42pm On Aug 11, 2018
kunleweb:

Thanks i've found the car i'm looking for:

VW Eurovan
you have eyes for good things grin
Re: Please Help Me Out With Advice On The Best Automobile To Buy For My Business by kunleweb: 11:04pm On Aug 11, 2018
nurey:

you have eyes for good things grin

grin cheesy
Re: Please Help Me Out With Advice On The Best Automobile To Buy For My Business by radautoworks: 3:12am On Aug 12, 2018
Nice nurey

(1) (Reply)

The 2019 Nissan Murano Makes Its World Debut (pictures) / 2007 Neatly Used Toyota Corolla For 1.250M @ PAYANDRIVE / 6 Most Frequent Reasons Why A Car Smells Like Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.