Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Job Alert! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Job Alert! (947 Views)

Job Alert: If You Can Build This! / New Job Alert!!! Develpers Jobs!!! / JOB ALERT: A Smart Android App Developer Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Alert! by Smartjob1(f): 12:47am On Aug 12, 2018
Job Alert!

We are looking for a computer programmer.

Position: Front-end designer
Required skills: HTML/CSS3, Javascript, Jquery, Boostrap, Laravel5, PHP, mobile rendering.
Experience: 2years+
Type: Part-time (you will be paid based on the job executed).
Application: sign up on www.bejite.com. and connect to (Ogbodo, Chukwuma). Fill in your CV, and send a message to Chukwuma Ogbodo indicating your interest and why you are qualified.

Residence: Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

Should you be interested in joining us, this is what you will be working on www.bejite.com.

Duties/responsibilities
-Ensure that all the frontend features are designed and implemented within a specific timeline.
-Work in line with best programming practices including site securities, etc.
-Work together with the backend guys.

We are a start-up in the ICT sector as a SaaS/PaaS providers based in Port Harcourt. Rivers State. We build applications that enhance people's lives and businesses globally. As an aggressive start-up, we aim to become the number one in every niche we serve. Joining us will be one of the best decisions for you. What are you waiting for?

The successful candidate:

- You must be a goal-getter. Say it. Do it. No excuses.
-You must be creative and innovative. We will make extensive use of that.
-You must be a problem solver. That's what programming is all about.
-You must be willing to think on your foot.
- Be a good communicator. You will be talking to people sometimes.
- Have some projects you have done (or still doing). That is your portfolio.
-We don't care about your educational qualifications so long as you are not an illiterate.

For more information or enquiries, call +2348068735953.

All messages and applications must be received on or before the 27th of August.
Re: Job Alert! by donsheddy1(m): 7:23am On Aug 12, 2018
Smartjob1:
Job Alert!

We are looking for a computer programmer.

Position: Front-end designer
Required skills: HTML/CSS3, Javascript, Jquery, Boostrap, Laravel5, PHP, mobile rendering.
SMH
Re: Job Alert! by kaypompee: 8:04am On Aug 12, 2018
I think you meant to say full stack web developer. Frontend does not have business with php or its framework
Re: Job Alert! by Smartjob1(f): 2:06am On Aug 14, 2018
kaypompee:
I think you meant to say full stack web developer. Frontend does not have business with php or its framework
No. I meant having knowledge of it. That you are a front end developer does not mean you shouldnt have any knowledge of PHP. It should part of your tiny skills.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Solve These C# Questions / I Need Help / Regarding For DBMS Query!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.