Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,827 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now (13305 Views)

GOtv/DStv Quick Subscriptions / How To Skip Scanning Process When You Switch On Your GOTV Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by guass(m): 6:51am On Aug 12, 2018
Are you having any CHALLENGE on your GOtv/DStv ? State the PROBLEM, and then get SOLUTION instantly.
Is it that your decoder is showing 'No Signal' or 'No channel found' or you recharged yet it's still showing E16 or E17?
Just state the problem and you are good to watch.
I CAN STILL RECHARGE FOR U IF U WANT, U PAY AFTER IT HAS COME UP.
Thanks
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by herveze: 7:35am On Aug 12, 2018
Teach me aw to watch my gotv free of charge grin cheesy grin
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by Alejoc(m): 7:46am On Aug 12, 2018
I have simple power solution for your TV and Decoder..... Pls see signature! Recommend to friends and family!
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by guass(m): 11:58am On Aug 12, 2018
herveze:
Teach me aw to watch my gotv free of charge grin cheesy grin

But u can watch NTA free of charge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by guass(m): 12:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Alejoc:
I have simple power solution for your TV and Decoder..... Pls see signature! Recommend to friends and family!
Does it need solar panel? What is the cost if I need 5 pieces or more?
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by herveze: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2018
Pls I need help on what i can do to the signal or whatever the problem coming from,everytime my neighbour switch on her grinding machine the network/signal of my gotv will be disturb and I will not be able to watch anything until she finish her grinding, pls anything to do?
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by guass(m): 6:23pm On Aug 12, 2018
herveze:
Pls I need help on what i can do to the signal or whatever the problem coming from,everytime my neighbour switch on her grinding machine the network/signal of my gotv will be disturb and I will not be able to watch anything until she finish her grinding, pls anything to do?
Yes try to increase the signal strength of your GOtv.
Because wen your signal strength is very weak even a bird passing by could affect your view.
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by herveze: 9:13pm On Aug 12, 2018
So aw can I increase the signal strength of the decoder?
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by dayus601(m): 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
Pay for dstv and gotv with affordable prices. #2000=#1500 '#4000=#3000'#68000=#5500 '10960=#8500'#15800=#13000.just send ur iuc no first. In the next 5 minutes confirm it and then pay. Contact dayusat communications for details 08033700435.thanks
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by guass(m): 5:54am On Aug 13, 2018
dayus601:
Pay for dstv and gotv with affordable prices. #2000=#1500 '#4000=#3000'#68000=#5500 '10960=#8500'#15800=#13000.just send ur iuc no first. In the next 5 minutes confirm it and then pay. Contact dayusat communications for details 08033700435.thanks
Stop posting things like this on Social Media.
So pls remove it
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by Alejoc(m): 6:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
guass:

Does it need solar panel? What is the cost if I need 5 pieces or more?

Cost varies Sir.....pls see below and let's talk on whatsapp!

Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by papiddo(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
guass:
Are you having any CHALLENGE on your GOtv/DStv ? State the PROBLEM, and then get SOLUTION instantly.
Is it that your decoder is showing 'No Signal' or 'No channel found' or you recharged yet it's still showing E16 or E17?
Thanks

My gotv just showing automatic scanning but its not getting any channel. I tried taking it to different people's antenna but no way it won't show any signal strength. What can be done please..

1 Like

Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by babsadewa(m): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2019
Good day Sir, I am having some problems on my gotv after updating. It has been long I used my gotv decoder (with ICU 2009606029), so yesterday, I subscribed to enjoy some channels, few minutes later it came up with software update, after the 'update successful' message, and for the decoder to reboot, it powers on with the green light, but nothing is displaying on the TV screen, instead of the 'automatic scan screen'.

Kindly help me see to this, what could be the cause and possibly fix it. Thank you.

Kind Regards

1 Like

Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 14, 2019
guass:
Thanks

how can I use Gotv antenna for connect two free TV decoders?
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by AshipaEk0: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
unpredictedone:

how can I use Gotv antenna for connect two free TV decoders?

Stop SPAMMING because of Gotv ogbeni.

Compose yourself

Use this one

Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2019
AshipaEk0:

Stop SPAMMING because of Gotv ogbeni.
Compose yourself
Use this one

Bros make I thank you first for replying my necessary spam

but please, can I use this type splitter

Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by AshipaEk0: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
unpredictedone:

Bros make I thank you first for replying my necessary spam

but please, can I use this type splitter

You can try.... The problem you'll run into is the connectors
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2019
AshipaEk0:

You can try.... The problem you'll run into is the connectors

thanks for quick response, God bless you
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by KingMack(m): 12:07pm On Oct 02, 2021
Please my GOtv is changing channels on it's own
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by toyoson0(m): 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2021
Afternoon, relocated to a new place bit my gotv is working. It showing this

Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by Joseph846: 10:01pm On Dec 04, 2021
Hello, I got my gotv decoder like 2 months ago but since then, I've not been able to view channel 5, the channel was found quit alright but will not show anything to view, I've talked with their customer service, all their solutions to no avail. Please help. Thanks.

Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by Emmarps02: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2021
I am having problems with my GOTV decoder. I did not use it for sometimes because it's adaptor got spoilt. After I got it fixed, I survived for GOTV jinja. To my surprise, I could only see 47 channels even after running a reset and automatic scanning on my decoder it still remains the same. What again should I do to restore all the over 70 channels. Somebody pls help.
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by inyanging: 9:26pm On May 31, 2022
Iam not receiving ntai again WHAT PROBLEM
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by Satguru: 5:05am On Jun 04, 2022
inyanging:
Iam not receiving ntai again WHAT PROBLEM
Reset Ur decoder and it will come back.
To reset: Press
Menu
Advanced Options
Installation
Reset
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by Zizim: 9:59pm On Jun 22, 2022
Why is my Gotv not producing any sound, like it suddenly went mute. I have done everything, still no changes.4601420770
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by essentialone(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2022
My GoTv always resumes at Channel 1 when the light goes off and comes back instead of resuming at the last channel being viewed before the light went off.
Re: Let's Solve Your Gotv/dstv Problems Together Now by luckymuana: 9:42am On Jun 28, 2023
The volume of my GOTV is always going down. What can I do please?

(1) (Reply)

Help On Winners Chapel Satellite Frequency And Symbol Rate / Backyard Announcements / Is It Possible To Use A C Band On A 90cm Dish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.