Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Me And My Cancer Girlfriend. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Me And My Cancer Girlfriend. (652 Views)

World Cancer Day: My 'cancer Experience' In The Emergency Room / My Cancer Story (a Cry For Help) Graphic / Anayo Isaac With Mouth Cancer Blasts Enugu Governor Ugwuanyi For Not Helping Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Cancer Girlfriend. by IamXpress(m): 9:34am On Aug 12, 2018
How time flies. It feels like yesterday when we first met.... Arubaye Sandra.[ Her final words in her last letter]

When i first saw her, i wanted to be a friend by all means. She was effortlessly beautiful and had the electrifying looks every guy would want. But, i possibly couldn't do a thing. A regular guy like me had no say where Samuel and Efe[the two department hotties] trend.

I had no hope she would give attention but she did when i asked her for her number. She smiled and called my name gently... I was stunned, how did she know my name ?. She gave me her number and even asked for mine. That day was the happiest day of that year...

When i called her that evening, she asked why i've chosen to be her friend. I told her something funny then she laughed it over and asked me if i have a girlfriend. I couldn't give a direct answer, so she told me she would want me to be her boyfriend. When i heard it, i nearly torn my shirt. I was shocked such word would come from a beautiful well made girl like Sandra... I laughed it off too and then she said tomorrow then....

I didn't get to see her in school the next day. I called her line and she told me she was feeling sick. That friday evening, she called me and plead with me to take her out to a night club in town[Abraka]. It was a memorable outing for me.

The few other weeks were damned memorable. We walked to several places. Places i couldn't afford, so she took the bill. She would peck me when she wanted to and well, just a beautiful life i had...

One evening as i was about leaving her hostel, she held my hands and asked me to stay. Her eyes were filled with fear, i couldn't possibly leave. So, i stayed and that was the night we had our first sex. I had a first sex experience with her, a beautiful 200level virgin. The next day, she woke me up to eat spaghetti-fries she made for me. What a day !....

Over a week, i didn't hear from her again. I called her line but didn't connect. I went to her hostel but the door was locked. The Neigbor told me her parents came and packed her stuffs out. I contacted her friends but they told me nothing useful.. I tried reaching her via fb but no reply was coming. After about a month, i started crying and wishing i didn't leave her the last time we talked...

A call came one day. An anonymous call. I picked the call and then a strong wave moved through my spine. Her voice soft and cold... She said " Daniel, how are you faring..." She told me she loves me but i have to move on and forget her....

When she hung the call, i thought she had found a new boyfriend so i was devastated. Barely a week later, i saw an "RIP" post on her fb wall, She died. Her friend called me to pour out the news that sandra died of cancer. She had written a note underlining her beautiful moments with me. When i saw the note, i cried aloud." Oh sandra, please take me with you...."

That happened few years ago. Up till now, sandra lives in my memory...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Me And My Cancer Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 12, 2018
I was actually moved to tears.
Life can be beautiful and bizarre at the same time.
May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Me And My Cancer Girlfriend. by Heryorh: 10:37am On Aug 12, 2018
cool
Re: Me And My Cancer Girlfriend. by dingbang(m): 11:20am On Aug 12, 2018
Eya.

Reminds me of the movie, Sweet November
Re: Me And My Cancer Girlfriend. by Originalsly: 11:50am On Aug 12, 2018
Hmmm....you're a good writer. In your life....some people are irreplaceable... as long as you live...they are always...always present in your heart...heart..not mind. I guess she was your soul mate. ... there can only be one...don't ever expect to find another...your Bugatti has been taken away...life goes on...settle for the next best available...it may be a Camry. ..roll with it.
Re: Me And My Cancer Girlfriend. by meobizy(f): 3:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
It's a sad story but life happens.
Re: Me And My Cancer Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
I was moved by this
Re: Me And My Cancer Girlfriend. by Millichamp(m): 6:43am On Aug 13, 2018
IamXpress:
" Oh sandra, please take me with you...."

cheesy Like say you fit truly follow am go
Re: Me And My Cancer Girlfriend. by Contumely: 9:31am On Sep 12, 2018
IamXpress:
How time flies. It feels like yesterday when we first met.... Arubaye Sandra.[ Her final words in her last letter]

When i first saw her, i wanted to be a friend by all means. She was effortlessly beautiful and had the electrifying looks every guy would want. But, i possibly couldn't do a thing. A regular guy like me had no say where Samuel and Efe[the two department hotties] trend.

I had no hope she would give attention but she did when i asked her for her number. She smiled and called my name gently... I was stunned, how did she know my name ?. She gave me her number and even asked for mine. That day was the happiest day of that year...

When i called her that evening, she asked why i've chosen to be her friend. I told her something funny then she laughed it over and asked me if i have a girlfriend. I couldn't give a direct answer, so she told me she would want me to be her boyfriend. When i heard it, i nearly torn my shirt. I was shocked such word would come from a beautiful well made girl like Sandra... I laughed it off too and then she said tomorrow then....

I didn't get to see her in school the next day. I called her line and she told me she was feeling sick. That friday evening, she called me and plead with me to take her out to a night club in town[Abraka]. It was a memorable outing for me.

The few other weeks were damned memorable. We walked to several places. Places i couldn't afford, so she took the bill. She would peck me when she wanted to and well, just a beautiful life i had...

One evening as i was about leaving her hostel, she held my hands and asked me to stay. Her eyes were filled with fear, i couldn't possibly leave. So, i stayed and that was the night we had our first sex. I had a first sex experience with her, a beautiful 200level virgin. The next day, she woke me up to eat spaghetti-fries she made for me. What a day !....

Over a week, i didn't hear from her again. I called her line but didn't connect. I went to her hostel but the door was locked. The Neigbor told me her parents came and packed her stuffs out. I contacted her friends but they told me nothing useful.. I tried reaching her via fb but no reply was coming. After about a month, i started crying and wishing i didn't leave her the last time we talked...

A call came one day. An anonymous call. I picked the call and then a strong wave moved through my spine. Her voice soft and cold... She said " Daniel, how are you faring..." She told me she loves me but i have to move on and forget her....

When she hung the call, i thought she had found a new boyfriend so i was devastated. Barely a week later, i saw an "RIP" post on her fb wall, She died. Her friend called me to pour out the news that sandra died of cancer. She had written a note underlining her beautiful moments with me. When i saw the note, i cried aloud." Oh sandra, please take me with you...."

That happened few years ago. Up till now, sandra lives in my memory...

Add to ur watsap pls

(1) (Reply)

Centrum Men (250 Count) Multivitamin For Sale At Micostarmall / Emergency Contraceptive Pills And The Underlying Facts / Harmful Effects Of Using Petroleum Jelly(vaseline)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.