Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,500 members, 7,816,191 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Igbo Speaking Tribe Discovered In Equatorial Guinea - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo Speaking Tribe Discovered In Equatorial Guinea (2769 Views)

Igbo People Are The 3rd Largest Ethnic Group In Equatorial Guinea / Beautiful Russian Girls Speaking Igbo & Dancing Ogene / Igbos Of Bioko, Equatorial Guinea - A Forgotten Minority Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Speaking Tribe Discovered In Equatorial Guinea by sirlegend: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2018
Populations: 33,500
Related tribes: Igbo People of Biafra
Notable Personality: William Napoleon Barleycor de Fernando Poo, escribio el primer libro sobre la cultura bubi. Nacio en Santa Isabel (malabo). Murio en Inglaterra.

SEE HISTORY BELOW!!

https://plusmilang.com/igbo-speaking-tribe-discovered-in-equatorial-guinea/

Re: Igbo Speaking Tribe Discovered In Equatorial Guinea by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 12, 2018
Before nko? Igbos are the proto (first) Bantus. Today, Bantus number 250 million in Central and Southern Africa. 250 million. Source:
https://www.google.com.ng/search?client=ms-android-tecno&q=history+of+the+igbo+world+amazon&oq=history+of+the+igbo+world+amazon&aqs=mobile-gws-lite..35i39l1...3

Igbos, you are hated because you have many special things people don't want you to know you have.

#IgboAmaka
#ProudlyIgbo
Re: Igbo Speaking Tribe Discovered In Equatorial Guinea by fk001(m): 11:33am On Aug 12, 2018
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Can't stop laughing, there is this boy in our street Chibuzor, he is just like a replicate of that midget in the middle

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Speaking Tribe Discovered In Equatorial Guinea by Kdon2: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2018
sirlegend:
Populations: 33,500
Related tribes: Igbo People of Biafra
Notable Personality: William Napoleon Barleycor de Fernando Poo, escribio el primer libro sobre la cultura bubi. Nacio en Santa Isabel (malabo). Murio en Inglaterra.

SEE HISTORY BELOW!!

https://plusmilang.com/igbo-speaking-tribe-discovered-in-equatorial-guinea/

Very wretched people.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Speaking Tribe Discovered In Equatorial Guinea by justtoodark: 12:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
na dem....na demdem....
Re: Igbo Speaking Tribe Discovered In Equatorial Guinea by BabaRamota1980: 12:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Weve always known Ibos are Central Africans. Ibos in Nigeria are migrants from their stock in CA.
Re: Igbo Speaking Tribe Discovered In Equatorial Guinea by chloride6: 2:26pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lol..

Civil War Refugees
Re: Igbo Speaking Tribe Discovered In Equatorial Guinea by okwabayi(m): 3:15pm On Aug 12, 2018
I don't believe this. Igbos are a Nigerian tribe. If they exist anywhere else you'll see the trace creep out from Nigeria down to the location.
Take for example the Hausas, Fulanis and Yorubas who are West African tribes. You can see their trail leave Nigeria into other African countries. I had Gambian friends who were of the Yoruba tribe with ethnic names but according to them the names had no meaning. I guess they spoke whatever was the country's lingua franca so long they forgot their roots.
I suspect Fulanis go as far as Kenya. I've seen some ethnic dressings there which are no different from the Fulani tribe people's of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Speaking Tribe Discovered In Equatorial Guinea by Fatherofdragons: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
okwabayi:
I don't believe this. Igbos are a Nigerian tribe. If they exist anywhere else you'll see the trace creep out from Nigeria down to the location.
Take for example the Hausas, Fulanis and Yorubas who are West African tribes. You can see their trail leave Nigeria into other African countries. I had Gambian friends who were of the Yoruba tribe with ethnic names but according to them the names had no meaning. I guess they spoke whatever was the country's lingua franca so long they forgot their roots.
I suspect Fulanis go as far as Kenya. I've seen some ethnic dressings there which are no different from the Fulani tribe people's of Nigeria.

There are igbos in equatorial guinea
Re: Igbo Speaking Tribe Discovered In Equatorial Guinea by Fatherofdragons: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
fk001:
grin grin grin grin cheesy grin

Can't stop laughing, there is this boy in our street Chibuzor, he is just like a replicate of that midget in the middle

Yoros are such a dirty and cursed ppl with hate.

(1) (Reply)

Memories Of The 90's / Who Is The Best Traditional Ruler In The South East? / One Woman, Two Husbands In Ijawland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.