Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,132 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

The Blind Alley - Episode 4 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Blind Alley - Episode 4 (311 Views)

The Blind Alley - Episode 23 / The Blind Alley - Episode 17 / The Blind Alley - Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 4 by Jameskyrian(m): 11:47am On Aug 12, 2018
*The Blind Alley - Episode 4*

�����‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♂��‍♀��‍♀��‍♀

“who could be praying by this time,” i wondered as i checked the time and discovered it was 5:15 am. ”

Oh! , it was Bro. Mathew. He had woken up so early to start his morning devotion. My room was next to his and quite adjacent to Papa’s room.

” He must be a prayer warrior, “i asked in soliloquy before heading to the rest room.

Papa would definitely love this one as he has seen a companion that would ginger his avid love for prayers.

In my house, it’s almost a taboo if we missed a morning mass. Papa would ensure we woke by 5:30am, say our Rosary and all proceed in a single file to the church....

Click on the link to keep reading

��������������������

Source : https://jkcyno.com/2018/08/12/the-blind-alley-episode-4/
Re: The Blind Alley - Episode 4 by Ann2012(f): 6:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Interesting...
Re: The Blind Alley - Episode 4 by Jameskyrian(m): 9:54am On Aug 13, 2018
Ann2012:
Interesting...

Thanks....

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Alley - Episode 19 / Epistle To The Boys: Domestic Violence By John Chizoba Vincent / I Need Good Crypto Article Writers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.