Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

bhfghfgh - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / bhfghfgh (5178 Views)

Testimony Of A Former Devil Worshiper - Nonkoliso Ngeleka / Why Should I Worship A God That Died / Encounter With Jesus That Changed My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

bhfghfgh by Yefet(m): 1:29pm On Jun 22, 2010
zdghxdfhdf

Re: bhfghfgh by grace5: 2:13pm On Jun 22, 2010
GLORY BE TO GOD,
YOU ARE BLESSED WOMAN OF GOD.
YOU ARE PART OF HIS ENDTIME ARMY.
GREATER THINGS ARE ON THE WAY.
MIGHTY THINGS WILL HAPPEN AS THE MANTLE,
IS MULTIPLY TO THOSE YOU TRAIN.
AMEN
Re: bhfghfgh by Yefet(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2010
Amen.
Re: bhfghfgh by demscokid: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2010
Indeed your life is an inspiration and a challenge of what God can do and is still doing in our generation.
Re: bhfghfgh by prisajay: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2010
Pastor, Jennifer, I was looking for your website, I came across your testimony. it was inspirational, touched mine and my husbands heart. I really admire your courage continue despite all your trials and temptations. you are a real inspiration to all of us. I will always carry this message.

Priscilla and Sean
Re: bhfghfgh by Joel3(m): 8:04pm On Apr 20, 2012
God is great!!!
Re: bhfghfgh by LogicMind: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2012
gullible christians will believe anything.
Re: bhfghfgh by ea7(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2012
wait, let me get this straight. You had ulcers, went to the hospital and got well. Hallelujah, it's a miracle, when next you visit that hospiital request for your brain back. It helps, trust me.
Or alternatively, God gave you ulcers and then let you suffer for a while and then healed them. Glory be to his holy name. *smh
Re: bhfghfgh by maryswags: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2012
Logic Mind: gullible christians will believe anything.

Is everything a lie? *smh*
Re: bhfghfgh by maryswags: 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2012
ea7: wait, let me get this straight. You had ulcers, went to the hospital and got well. Hallelujah, it's a miracle, when next you visit that hospiital request for your brain back. It helps, trust me.
Or alternatively, God gave you ulcers and then let you suffer for a while and then healed them. Glory be to his holy name. *smh

I *smh* for you honestly, everyone has a right 2 his or her religion, but it is wrong to condemn another cos u can't see what awaits you in front!
Re: bhfghfgh by maryswags: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2012
ea7: wait, let me get this straight. You had ulcers, went to the hospital and got well. Hallelujah, it's a miracle, when next you visit that hospiital request for your brain back. It helps, trust me.
Re: bhfghfgh by Ptolomeus(m): 10:47pm On Jul 31, 2012
Pathetic!

(1) (Reply)

Pre-adamic Age: Biblical Or Not? / Tales Of Virgin Birth In Various Pagan Traditions How Come? / ATHEISTS ONLY! Some Food For Thought...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.