Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Money? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Money? (860 Views)

Funniest Thing You Ever Did As A Kid!!! / What's The Craziest Thing U've Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol.. / Old Woman Begs Mannequin For Money (pics, video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Money? by EngrMarve(m): 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
In one's opinion, they say Money make the world go round, another says Money is the root of all evil. To me I think both are correct, all I know is Money has Played major role in one's life.

A moment of truth, we all will share that crazy thing we all did for money. Somebody would like to know mine...

I lend my money to a guy, we were students then in the University and where he stays is quite far from me. The period he promised to bring the money elapsed and I gave him additional 2 week to pay, after 2 weeks I became so broke that even the Rat that wouldn't let me enjoy my rent in my room became so lean (him no see food to chop), thank goodness that the rat relocated.

On that Thursday, I knew I was dying, I had to walk to the guy's house, 10 minutes away from my house I was feeling week, I took a bike hoping to pay the Bike man when I get to my debtor's house. I got to his house and he wasn't there, the bike man hooked my collar (he didn't know I was half dead), while I was trying to figure out what to do, one Lady (god sent) came between us and paid the bike man. Guys, only to discover that my Debtor had traveled to village...

Please don't ask me how I managed to come back....

Okay, It's your turn, kindly tell us yours.... the craziest gets the highest likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Money? by alterswerve(m): 2:39pm On Aug 12, 2018
Why is it that it's when I got here that my car stopped.. Well.. I'll just park and watch
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Money? by BUHARImyDOG: 2:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
I lost my 2 months old phone because of Money
Re: What Is The Craziest Thing You Ever Did For Money? by Skyeplus(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
u walked for buhari back home be dat.
recently wat av i done sef...i no even knw, i always av friends to loan me money if am broke....d only crazy tin i can remember is wen i dey sch, boiz were broke and we were moving from one construction site to another because we wan work

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Have To Be Crazy Or Mad To Live In Lagos! / Eutelsat 9b On 2 Meter Dish 150 Channels / [memes] When You Join The Ushering Group In Your Church, 22 Memes Your Will Get

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.