Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

You Have To Be Crazy Or Mad To Live In Lagos! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / You Have To Be Crazy Or Mad To Live In Lagos! (861 Views)

'Dump Refuse Here & Go Mad' Notice Spotted In Lagos (Photo) / Crazy World Collection / 5 Crazy Moments Only Drummers Would Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have To Be Crazy Or Mad To Live In Lagos! by AmeLonRo(m): 6:10am On Jan 15, 2019
Lagos is the former capital of the most populous country in Africa. It’s the commercial nerve centre of Africa. The population of Lagos is around 25 million. Lagos is a land of opportunities. Everyone can get something to do no matter the level of work or education. In Lagos are seaports and airports. These and many others makes the daily entry into Lagos so many. Many graduates and non-graduates think of Lagos first before other places when they think of making something worthwhile with their lives.

I have been in Lagos before and even schooled and worked there. Recently, I travelled to Lagos and the commercial driver of the vehicle I boarded said ‘one has to be mad or crazy to live in Lagos’. That got us talking and got me thinking too. Why are people who live in Lagos said to be crazy or mad? Here are some thoughts and reasons.

1. Lagos roads almost never sleeps. The roads are busy 24 hours and round the week and month and year. People are always on the road and on the move.

2. The traffic in Lagos is something else. If you are going from one point in Lagos to another point you will need to live your destination at least 2 hours ahead of your appointment time. Due to the heavy traffic a trip of 20 minutes can last 2 hours.

See details at https://newkokoro.com/2019/01/14/you-have-to-be-crazy-or-mad-to-live-in-lagos/
Re: You Have To Be Crazy Or Mad To Live In Lagos! by Tenn88: 6:30am On Jan 15, 2019
No dulling moment. You can't be dull and live in Lasgidi. You'll learn it hard way from the street
Re: You Have To Be Crazy Or Mad To Live In Lagos! by AmeLonRo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 17, 2019
You are right Tenn88. But does it have to be that way?

(1) (Reply)

Emergency / Our Children / Sterotypical Stranding / Lesson In Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.