Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

My Book Of The Month Is The Mandate Of Mko Abiola - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Book Of The Month Is The Mandate Of Mko Abiola (855 Views)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / The Mandate Of Mko Abiola By Adeleke O. Adeyemi, Reviewed By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Book Of The Month Is The Mandate Of Mko Abiola by Orikinla(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2010
My book of this month of June is The Mandate of MKO Abiola by Adeleke O. Adeyemi, a geologist and writer.

On June 12 Nigerians remember the martyr M.K.O. Abiola.

About MKO Abiola

Chief Moshood Kashimawo Olawale Abiola (August 24, 1937 – July 7, 1998), often referred to as M. K. O. Abiola, was a popular Nigerian Yoruba Egba businessman, publisher and politician. He ran for the presidency in 1993, and won, but remained President-Elect till his death, as he was denied his mandate when the election results were annulled by the preceding military president Ibrahim Babangida.

Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. – George Santayana CODENAME JUNE 12: MANDATE AND MAYHEM A Tragedy on the Greatest Threat Ever to Nigeria’s Ruling Mafia. And How it was Checked.

Hardcover Only.
Price: US$25.20
ISBN 978-978-37529-4-8
Copyright Adeleke O’ Adeyemi (Standard Copyright License)
Edition First Edition
Publisher Nigerian Times International
Published September 1, 2007
Language English
Pages 59

Binding Hardcover (dust-jacket)
Interior Ink Black & white
Dimensions (cm) 15.2 wide × 22.9 tall

(1) (Reply)

Opportunity Comes But Once / Wow!so It Is True That One Can Make Cool Cash While On Facebook?check Out / Readers Living In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.