Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,014 members, 7,828,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) (39986 Views)

NASA Captures Image Of The Sun ‘smiling’ ( Pics) / China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) / NASA Launches N541b Parker Solar Probe Into The Sun's Atmosphere To Study It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Dangwurugwu1: 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2018
TimeManager:
I am so much envy this people

kiss the truth!
just like Buhari the criminal terrorist will die in Hague

kiss the truth
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Dangwurugwu1: 9:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
[s]
Shegzy8:
Propaganda and lies..after lying they visited the moon...photoshoped everything and it look real...so many reason to believe they didn't..

If you want to argue, please be constructive and not abusive
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

i guess photoshop is in existence in 50s

Dumb Africans thinking every continent will be like them

if you check well this one na Buhari supporter cheesy

2 Likes

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by countryfive: 9:19pm On Aug 12, 2018
I wonder why some people say they are sophiscated but cannot build a car engine
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 9:24pm On Aug 12, 2018
Trottle:

More grey matter to your brain!

They should actually ATTEMPT to land on the moon before heading to the sun.

No lie can last forever. People are actually getting to know the truth enmasse.

They are using all this to garner more ego and claim supremacy, been the first the do so many things..

So many questions has been asked and no answer..

1. Who took the first picture of armstrong coming down from the aircraft.

2. Why were there galaxy of stars in the moon when the moon is a satellite to the earth.
3. They forgot armstrong footprints were left on the floor.
4. Abeg na which wind dey blow the american flag.

5. Why haven't they gone to the moon again..

This issue was raised on dailymail and even so many americans don't believe..the famous former madrid gk casillas also said the same..americans were the first to start Photoshop, and they rode on the fact that the world didn't know about it then

2 Likes

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by johnaruson(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Why am i a Nigerian
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2018
Dangwurugwu1:
[s][/s]
claptrap and stupid trash

i guess photoshop is in existence in 50s

Dumb Africans thinking every continent will be like them

if you check well this one na Buhari supporter cheesy
You are so dumb..I laugh at your stupidity..you think photoshop just started now....even americans know it didn't happen
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Dangwurugwu1: 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
[s]
Shegzy8:

You are so dumb..I laugh at your stupidity..you think photoshop just started now....even americans know it didn't happen
[/s]
oops they photoshoped with analog computer
tell me more cheesy

1 Like

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by marvinsync(m): 9:31pm On Aug 12, 2018
Generalkaycee:
A country with a Vision
which country?
NASA doesn't belong to a country
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Shegzy8(m): 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Dangwurugwu1:
[s][/s]
oops they photoshoped with analog computer
tell me more cheesy

No need arguing with you..shows how dumb you are..it's a fact..it's meant for ego, have interacted with so many americans and europeans and it all comes down to been lies.

even top figures have been out to say same..you think america is everything you see it to be or everything they say they are
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Seunnzy(m): 9:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
i hope its does not end in another conspiracy theory like the fake moon landing
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 12, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Rubbish
Rubbish indeed, what is there that eyes have not seen before?¿
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 9:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
Dangwurugwu1:
just like Buhari the criminal terrorist will die in Hague

kiss the truth
Hahaha, I know your medicine

Cc; MartinCorridon

Kiss the truth!
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Dangwurugwu1: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
[s]
TimeManager:

Hahaha, I know your medicine

Cc; MartinCorridon

Kiss the truth!
[/s]
trash trash trash
stop talking Nonsense
kiss the truth
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Beorn: 9:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
Ishilove:
This makes sense, not coming online to shout afonja and ipob

grin grin
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Rollitout: 9:49pm On Aug 12, 2018
Country with mission and vision God bless NASA, GOD bless the United State of America a trillion times.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
dynicks:
Great!!....but that's no big deal for we can achieve same......it's a no rocket science achievement..! four years is enough for us to achieve such feat....
guy you wicked oooo
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Seunnzy(m): 9:52pm On Aug 12, 2018
marvinsync:

which country?

NASA doesn't belong to a country
The National Aeronautics and Space
Administration is an independent agency of the
executive branch of the Federal government of
the United States responsible for the civilian
space program, as well as aeronautics and
aerospace research. Wikipedia Headquarters: Washington, D.C., United States Founded: 29 July 1958, United States of America
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
Explorers:
The $1.5billion (£1.17billion) Parker Probe blasted offatop one of the most powerful rockets in the world.

It will eventually hit record-breaking speeds of up to 430,000 miles per hour as it completes 24 orbits of the sun over the course of seven years.

At this speed, it would take two minutes to travel from London to New York.

While orbitting the sun, the craft will swing around Venus seven times, using the planet's gravity to push it closer and closer to our star with each pass; eventually, the Parker probe will get within 3.8 million miles of the sun's surface.

It will make its first fly past Venus in October, and is protected by a revolutionary new heat shield.

That will set up the first solar encounter in November.

It will be subjected to temperatures of roughly 2,500 degrees Fahrenheit (1,371°C) when it comes closer tothe sun than any spacecraft in history but, behind its thick heat shield, it will only feel like a hot summer day, with this sheltered region maxing out at about 85F (29C).

The NASA spacecraft taking off this morning.

At it's fastest spacecraft went travels at 119miles per second, pictured taking off

And the shiithole niggas from the wild wild west are here shouting Sai Baba

1 Like

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by coolzeal(m): 9:55pm On Aug 12, 2018
We are yet to produce 24/7 power supply. It's high time we divide this country.

I weep for Nigeria.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Bsmartt(m): 9:56pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is huge. The wonderment of science and technology.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 12, 2018
bestviewer:
America is truly the world super power.

GOD IS WITH AMERICA

God doesn't build space shuttles n he doesn't develop any country.

Na how we make our beds we go take lie on am.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Tomoyayi(m): 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
MrPresident1:
Story and lies. The sun will fry that thing grin

It will at the end of its journey buh NASA would have gotten valuable information about the Sun
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 12, 2018
I remember arguing with my geography teacher in class back then when he claimed NASA had already gone to the sun's surface.

I was insulted and disgraced. SMH.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by dynicks(m): 9:59pm On Aug 12, 2018
eduwando:
guy you wicked oooo
lol....wataido?

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by expert234: 10:00pm On Aug 12, 2018
dynicks:
Great!!....but that's no big deal for we can achieve same......it's a no rocket science achievement..! four years is enough for us to achieve such feat....

You said a rocket science achievement is "a no rocket science achievement?" What manner of failed reasoning is this?
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Nathayas: 10:03pm On Aug 12, 2018
. . . And Nigerians are busy killing each other and stealing govt. money.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by austino100(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
dreamwords:
Let them not spoil the sun for us oo abeg.
All life depends on the sun

true talk as they take spoil ozone layer.
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by dynicks(m): 10:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
expert234:

You said a rocket science achievement is "a no rocket science achievement?" What manner of failed reasoning is this?
depends on the angle of reasoning you r coming from....quite alright, it's a rocket science achievement but it being tagged a "no rocket science" achievement means that it isn't something too difficult to be achieved with competent hands.....if I lie, ask rotimi amaechi...
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by expert234: 10:12pm On Aug 12, 2018
dynicks:
depends on the angle of reasoning you r coming from....quite alright, it's a rocket science achievement but it being tagged a "no rocket science" achievement means that it isn't something too difficult to be achieved with competent hands.....if I lie, ask rotimi amaechi...

Pun intended all along, right?

1 Like

Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by tunary(m): 10:17pm On Aug 12, 2018
MrPresident1:
Story and lies. The sun will fry that thing grin
i wonder how can a solid object get to the sun without the sun destroying it
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by kenny714433(m): 10:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
But I'm just wondering, ever since these people visited the moon, they have not been making recent visit again despite the fact that we now have sophisticated equipments. Why so?
Re: NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) by Akabuking: 10:29pm On Aug 12, 2018
czarina:
Wow! Just wow!
Check my profile if you live in Jos and environs
As in your mouth don become siren?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ice Rain In Jos, Plateau State Today (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Boy In Aba Constructs A Prototype Lamp (pics) / Anaconda Vs Mongoose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.