Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) (33909 Views)

Elon Musk's Plans To Take Futuristic Noah's Ark To Mars ( Pics) / Israel's ₦36 Billion Spacecraft Crashed Into Pieces During Moon Landing / NASA Launches Parker Solar Probe For Historic Mission To The Sun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:24am On Oct 12, 2019
China has released the first picture of a spacecraft that has been developed to reach Mars.

Beijing aims to land the explorer on the Red Planet in less than two years to celebrate the centenary of the ruling Communist Party.

A picture of the explorer, called 'Mars 1', was published today by the state-owned China Aerospace Science and Industry Corporation (CASIC), Beijing's main space manufacturer.

The craft is seen partially covered by golden sheets while a banner at the front suggests the craft was undergoing its last tests. Four workers are seen working around the explorer.

All teams are now ready for the launch of the probe, which is scheduled to take place next year, the scientist revealed.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7563127/Chinas-mission-Mars-Beijing-unveils-explorer-world.html

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2019
China has built a mock Mars base-camp 'Mars Base1' in the Gobi Desert to mimic the landscape and living conditions on the Red Planet. The country plans to launch its mission to Mars in 2020

He said the mission, which will be China's first scientific journey to Mars, contained three steps: the spacecraft would first fly around the Red Planet, then land on it and survey it.

'There are a lot of difficulties in it.

If it proves to be a success, it will be the first time any country completes the three tasks in one mission,' he was quoted saying in an official social media post by Global Times.

Mars base simulator sits in the middle of the remote Gobi desert in China's Qinghai region.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:25am On Oct 12, 2019
The Martian Camp simulator, which cost approximately £17 million ($22.3 million) to build.

China's space agency, CNSA, hopes that the camp becomes a visiting centre for researchers and adventure-seekers alike to take on challenges that face astronauts on Mars.

The white-coloured base has a silver dome and nine modules, including living quarters and a greenhouse.

A staff member demonstrates how she puts on the helmet of a mock space suit in 'Mars Base 1'

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Explorers(m): 7:26am On Oct 12, 2019
Chinese lunar mission Chang'e-4 and its rover Yutu-2 (pictured) reached the far side of the moon at the start of this year. It was the first time a spacecraft had landed there in history.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by tunjilomo(m): 7:30am On Oct 12, 2019
Innovative and patriotic. Ground breaking if their mission is successful.

China is making good use of their every resource. Something I wish Nigeria will do.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Abfinest007(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2019
China are running like d speed of light

35 Likes

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Birdeyeview: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2019
these are advance country always making its nation proud..(today china, tommorow america, germany, switzerland, japan, russia) and 9ja just dey der only to contemplate on how much dem go borrow next for some selfish reason... i owe it to my kids to have dual citizenship wit one of the best countries and live a better life wit great prospect ahead.

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by MichaelBukamzy(m): 7:38am On Oct 12, 2019
Trip to the mars? Here i am send me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Franklyspeakin: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2019
Lol
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by helinues: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2019
Lucrative trip to Mars

Na just few explorations China needs.. And boom, they will start buying Africa countries at Ebay

57 Likes

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2019
Technology is bae mehn!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by solmusdesigns: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2019
The west would be green with envy

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by princemillla(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2019
Chinnnnnnnna!!! My home country. This is a country that believes in human capacity.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by 9jayes: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2019
To denounce Nigeria is the sweetest thing I would like to do.

Bring your dollars funds and get naira instantly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Ahuitzotl: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2019
I don't think its technologically feasible to send people to mars for now much more to even establish base camps....except if you are sending or experimenting with the lives of death row convicts with today's rocket propulsion technology..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by YorubaNinja: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2019
Naija go soon go Jupiter joor... Mars ko, Mars chocolate bar ni. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Danelo(m): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2019
Chinese and innovation be like 5&6.

Always adventurous
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by tunary(m): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2019
Hmmm

If Nigeria continues the way they are going in politics, 100 years they are still going to remain like this. imagine what a 70 year old has achieved a 59 year old is still struggling from the foundation. Age is indeed a number. The colonial masters left nigeria too early. The bitter truth is 50 years from now Nigeria will keep struggling like this unless they change. If not for Obasanjo way bring Mobile phone come Nigeria come improve standard of living for many people, things would have been worse

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Emmerlee(m): 7:45am On Oct 12, 2019
While we are here arrogantly calling their products China made (fake) and insulting our own indigenous manufacturers they continue to break their own records and attain new exploits.

What have we achieved with our silly pride and arrogance? Underdevelopment, poverty, unemployment, backwardness.. you can fill in the gap.

It's high time we started thinking, just THINK! All these our forming no pay us in any way.. we even pull each other down here with our crab mentality.. to what end please? What is our problem sef? In fact I no dey talk again.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by realestniggah: 7:46am On Oct 12, 2019
That one is small.. We also unveil our pencil and toothpick factory recently

See for yourself

25 Likes

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2019
By 2020 we will start producing pencils

5 Likes

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2019
How many inmates will that toil accommodate?
Where is their food store?
Where will is the club, bar and ladies sit?

So many thing dey wrong here....
Black man is angry. angry

Black man will go Jupiter.

1 Like

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by yaksdavirus: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2019
When one country is still battling terrorism, heads men, economy, health care, education e.t.c May God help us.

3 Likes

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by lordatkinson07(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2019
Hmmmm! Intriguing.
Africa where are thou?
Sleeping in advancement?
Wallowing in poverty?
Happy in partying?
Busy celebrating corruption?
Not thinking to be good for anything?

God! Remove the foundational curses affecting this continent and her people.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2019
I just wish it was my country making all this headway....
Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by chimhigher(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2019
And Nigeria is still battling with 2 days ON 1 day OFF sharing of Light cry

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by freedomchild: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2019
china is in a world of its own.. as far as one nigeria is concerned, we will never achieve this even in a million years

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by tillaman(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2019
cool
The Chinese are not playing at all, same Chinese that are already tapping into the earth crust looking for God knows what!!
I admire their visions
But errrmmmm I nor mind follow go mars too

2 Likes

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by OlawaleBammie: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2019
tunjilomo:
Innovative and patriotic. Ground breaking if their mission is successful.

China is making good use of their every resource. Something I wish Nigeria will do.

Stop having a vague hope, we re nt in dsame world with dem

4 Likes

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by Mexyz(m): 7:49am On Oct 12, 2019
That Angel that pushed me to Africa will explain to me when I get to heaven.

Here we are in Nigeria, still looking for ways to establish a pencil manufacturing factory.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: China's Mission To Mars 2021: Unveils Spacecraft, Vehicles And Mock Base (Pics) by ZombieTAMER: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2019
helinues:
Lucrative trip to Mars

Na just few explorations China needs.. And boom, they will start buying Africa countries at Ebay
post=83063119:
Okay
sad angry

Can China ever elect an affidavit President?

Your guess is as good as mine

We are our own problem..
Let's keep importing cow grasses from Brazil.. Kudos

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Billion-year-old Chinese Seaweed Is Oldest Green Plant Fossil / Weird Things That Happen During An Eclipse / Team Nigeria Wins Huawei Global Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.